The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2016, 11:30 AM   #1326
Brewer
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
So we went from one of the best episodes ever last week to one of the worst ever.

How did this Jesus guy manage to get untied and onto the roof of the truck and why did Rick try to chase him around the field and ultimately leave the truck parked backed up right at the downslope into the river.

I can get over the stuff some other people have been complaining about, but the stuff in this episode was just awful.
Yeah, let's run around like a pack of idiots instead of squeezing off a round in his direction. You know he doesn't have a gun, so fire a warning shot. I mean, hey, you can drill a walker in the center of their forehead from 150' with a handgun, so a live dude at 16 paces shouldn't be a problem, right? Why the **** were they chasing him around like that? To what gain? He's obviously not a threat to them (at that point) so leave with your truck full of food and go home. And why wasn't Daryl watching him in the house? Rick said he was... Until the next person took over. Did that piece of **** Morgan **** up again? Again?
Brewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 12:05 PM   #1327
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

I liked the episode and am excited for the new character, however the dating of Rick and Michonne I could see coming a mile away and I just know that now Michone will probably die.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:16 PM   #1328
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer

Question everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
I liked the episode and am excited for the new character, however the dating of Rick and Michonne I could see coming a mile away and I just know that now Michone will probably die.
Haha yup, she received the kiss of death.
Brohemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:34 PM   #1329
69bronco
Ring of Famer

Ninja Jesus is bad news, should've put some lead in his head.
69bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:15 AM   #1330
LRtagger
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewer View Post
Yeah, let's run around like a pack of idiots instead of squeezing off a round in his direction. You know he doesn't have a gun, so fire a warning shot. I mean, hey, you can drill a walker in the center of their forehead from 150' with a handgun, so a live dude at 16 paces shouldn't be a problem, right? Why the **** were they chasing him around like that? To what gain? He's obviously not a threat to them (at that point) so leave with your truck full of food and go home. And why wasn't Daryl watching him in the house? Rick said he was... Until the next person took over. Did that piece of **** Morgan **** up again? Again?
Honest to God I think they could have sped that scene up a couple of frames and played some Benny Hill music over it. When the guy jukes Daryl like they were playing flag football I about fell out. And then Rick trying to maneuver to catch him in the middle of a field in a ****ing loaded up box truck.
LRtagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 08:08 AM   #1331
Brewer
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I get that it's a zombie show. I understand that it's all fake. It's supposed to be about surviving in a world that can kill you every single day. So how is it that Rick and Daryl are the two biggest retards on the show now? Completely inept, dull witted, and idiotic. I guess the writers are trying to get us used to the idea that Daryl is past his prime so when they kill him off this season we're all relieved. Seriously bad episode, at least that whole set of scenes chasing MMA Jesus.
Old 02-26-2016, 08:22 AM   #1332
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

This last episode I found myself doing other things as it played; checking email, sending texts, playing with the dog, etc. Very similar to how this show engaged me a couple of seasons ago. One or two more of these and I'm going to contemplate just giving up on it. I've got better things to do.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 10:00 AM   #1333
Brewer
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I wish X-Files would come back with full seasons... Far better than what TWD has become.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:13 AM   #1334
Johnykbr
Ring of Famer

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Even though Negan is coming I'm still looking forward to Fear the Walking Dead over this.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 10:38 AM   #1335
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
I wish X-Files would come back with full seasons... Far better than what TWD has become.
Really?!? I was an X-Files fan but this recent 6 episode run was crap. Set aside the nostalgia factor and I would have tuned out.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:00 PM   #1336
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Dude, X-files was horrible. I had high hopes, but they just tried to turn it into a trendy comedy. Horrible.
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:40 PM   #1337
69bronco
Ring of Famer

Jesus turned out to be legit, hopefully the neegan showdown is good the show is getting a little too soft for me lately.
69bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:58 PM   #1338
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

We need a good war since the days of The Governor. The group is basically hired thugs. This is what it has come down to. Also, no way Maggie would have been on this trip being very pregnant. The story line to meet the doctor is the only reason the storyline was written to include her on a dangerous journey.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 11:48 PM   #1339
retro
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The whole Rick Michonne thing is just sort of weird. Even the actors don't seem comfortable doing it.
retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:35 AM   #1340
LRtagger
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
Dude, X-files was horrible. I had high hopes, but they just tried to turn it into a trendy comedy. Horrible.
That lizardman episode was an abomination.
LRtagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:43 AM   #1341
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

3-13 please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
Agreed

Weak sauce on Xfiles just like with 24's return. Two great shows that were ruined being rebooted.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:42 PM   #1342
Johnykbr
Ring of Famer

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

Quote:
I won't say it is far better or even better period but I enjoyed most of the new episodes.
Johnykbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:46 PM   #1343
Bronc0guy
Hard hat & lunch pail guy

This show sucks now. If I tune in next week, I will be surprised.
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 05:42 AM   #1344
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

This whole invade neagan thing is a trap (insert Star Wars meme). Jesus and his group have been "acting" the whole time to draw ricks group out into a vulnerable spot so they could be pinned down and submissed. Jesus is a pro recon man and the fact nobody notices this as a bad move just baffle me.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 05:46 AM   #1345
Brohemoth
Ring of Famer

Question everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
This whole invade neagan thing is a trap (insert Star Wars meme). Jesus and his group have been "acting" the whole time to draw ricks group out into a vulnerable spot so they could be pinned down and submissed. Jesus is a pro recon man and the fact nobody notices this as a bad move just baffle me.
My first thought too, but then again the leader of Jesus's group was just stabbed.
Brohemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:07 AM   #1346
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

I am looking forward to the show down next week. Whether or not its a trap it will be a good watch regardless.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:31 AM   #1347
MamaMia
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
I am looking forward to the show down next week. Whether or not its a trap it will be a good watch regardless.
You really think the showdown will happen next week? Have you been paying attention to the flow lately?

No, in fact i'd be surprised if they make it back to the home base by next week. Let me break it down for you:

3/6: Show starts with them packing things up and taking off, fooling you into thinking that the next scene will be them pulling up to the gates at home, but instead we get a 30 minute flashback to some characters past that is supposed to better explain who they are. Maggie and Glenn have at least two heartfelt conversions about their baby, gripping each others hands, looking into each others eyes, with themes of: wow we really got lucky with the doctor thing, and boy this will be dangerous but its worth it, but we really need to be careful, but what if one of us dies? we better be careful. Episode ends with them pulling up to the gates at home.

3/13: Long drawn out episode in which Rick tries to persuade the rest of the homestead that this is a smart decision. Some people don't agree. In the end Rick exerts force, and something bad happens with the aready dwindling food supply to convince everyone that it is the only solution we have. Rick looking full rabid dog at this point, can't wait to kill. Still havent' left the homestead by the end of the episode.

3/20: Finally, they leave to take care of business. But there's an issue, maybe Jesus's people have made an even better deal with Neagan, maybe Neagan showed up unannounced. The big battle we have been waiting for won't happen. Likely, we will get some shots exchanged. An important member will be wounded or a medium level member will be killed. Bad guys get away, but now Rick has basically gone out of his mind in blood lust revenge mode.. you would think that there would be some serious action from here on out.. but..

3/27: Rick and the clan head back to the camp to lick their wounds and make powerful statements about what it's all worth.. This sets up for what will be the two best and most action filled episodes of the season.

4/3: **** gets real

4/10: Aftermath of the ****, and a teaser going into next season.
MamaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:36 AM   #1348
TimHippo
TheOrangeFanaticFrameJob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Terrell Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMia View Post
You really think the showdown will happen next week? Have you been paying attention to the flow lately?

No, in fact i'd be surprised if they make it back to the home base by next week. Let me break it down for you:

3/6: Show starts with them packing things up and taking off, fooling you into thinking that the next scene will be them pulling up to the gates at home, but instead we get a 30 minute flashback to some characters past that is supposed to better explain who they are. Maggie and Glenn have at least two heartfelt conversions about their baby, gripping each others hands, looking into each others eyes, with themes of: wow we really got lucky with the doctor thing, and boy this will be dangerous but its worth it, but we really need to be careful, but what if one of us dies? we better be careful. Episode ends with them pulling up to the gates at home.

3/13: Long drawn out episode in which Rick tries to persuade the rest of the homestead that this is a smart decision. Some people don't agree. In the end Rick exerts force, and something bad happens with the aready dwindling food supply to convince everyone that it is the only solution we have. Rick looking full rabid dog at this point, can't wait to kill. Still havent' left the homestead by the end of the episode.

3/20: Finally, they leave to take care of business. But there's an issue, maybe Jesus's people have made an even better deal with Neagan, maybe Neagan showed up unannounced. The big battle we have been waiting for won't happen. Likely, we will get some shots exchanged. An important member will be wounded or a medium level member will be killed. Bad guys get away, but now Rick has basically gone out of his mind in blood lust revenge mode.. you would think that there would be some serious action from here on out.. but..

3/27: Rick and the clan head back to the camp to lick their wounds and make powerful statements about what it's all worth.. This sets up for what will be the two best and most action filled episodes of the season.

4/3: **** gets real

4/10: Aftermath of the ****, and a teaser going into next season.
Preview just has them voting on whether to attack Nagini. So the whole show will probably just be about that.
TimHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:57 AM   #1349
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

haha, your funny. Probably, good thing I watch TWD while I work so its always interesting because TV is wayyy more interesting than work
Old 03-01-2016, 02:51 PM   #1350
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Penrose

The last couple episodes are the reason I keep watching. I assume at some point they will end up killing off the new people and destroying their current setup and wander around for a couple episodes but I was pleasantly surprised the last couple weeks.

Actual character development stuff!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote