The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2018, 02:34 AM   #51
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
^

Friggin' moron thinks people with the best lawyers get indicted, make plea deals and plead guilty when there are "no facts."



Connection to Trump? Proving Trump/Russia Collusion........ Nope.....

You are fake news and everyone knows it.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:38 AM   #52
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Choda

You are fake news and everyone* knows it.




* "Everyone" = moRon and me.
FYP.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:43 AM   #53
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,197
Default

Trump Is About to Blow: Mccabe, Mueller, and the End Of This Wretched Presidency




The pressure on Trump is reaching a critical mass. Yesterday he neurotically tweeted more Capt. Queegian hysterics which suggest that he's reaching the explosive end of his tolerance for Bob Mueller's ever-wider-ranging investigation.





Just prior to this public breakdown, he ordered his personal attorney, John Dowd, to gin up yet more intimidation of the Justice Department. In a statement to the Daily Beast, Dowd did the bidding of his frenetic client: "I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia Collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt Dossier.”

Then came the customary Trumpian change of stories. When asked, Dowd at first said he was speaking for the president — "Yes as his counsel." Which is how the Daily Beast reported it. But once the story went online, Dowd "emailed to say he was actually speaking in his personal capacity, and not on the president’s behalf." Far from trying to escape even the appearance of duplicity, as most any political operation would, this White House takes pride in its lying and insists that you know it is doing just that.

The magnitude of outrage over the truly contemptible McCabe Affair can be measured by John Brennan's reaction. Merely a year or two ago, could anyone have envisioned that a former director of the CIA would aim such a fireball of loathing at a sitting president of the United States? "When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known," rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America ... America will triumph over you."

Speaking on CNN, Rep. Charlie Dent, a retiring member of Trump's party, almost elegiacally intensified his warnings as to the partisan peril of Trumpism. "All this continuing chaos and drama that we’re seeing with the Tillerson firing, the McCabe firing, Stormy Daniels, all this stuff, this is having an impact on Republicans down ballot…. This is 5-alarm fire. We simply just can’t dismiss the [Pennsylvania] election on Tuesday to local events… It’s about these larger issues of this toxic political environment we find ourselves in."

And the toxicity of this political environment, I would wager, is about to increase tenfold.

For months I have puzzled over Trump's inaction — his resistance to firing Mueller, which was the only way out of the lethal predicament he put himself in. Only before the special counsel's accumulation of incontestably damning evidence against the president could Trump have survived the uproar over a Nixonlike massacre. Most of Mueller's eventual findings would have never come to light; thus with a lazy, complicit, equally damnable Republican Congress, Trump, most likely, could have slipped out of the net. But he sat and did nothing, instead allowing Mueller to amass proof of indictable — or impeachable — offenses. This, Trump did on the advice of surrounding White House guidance.

Since then, however, Trump has systematically (as systemically as the shambolic Trump can) been cleaning house of any unTrumpian influence. Only recently has it occurred to Trump that he — not his staff — is the president, thus he can do whatever he wishes to do; therefore the idiotic move of imposing steel and aluminum tariffs, followed by the replacement of Gary Cohn with the barkingly incompetent, relentlessly malfunctioning Larry Kudlow.

That, though, was a relative nothing compared to what's coming. Trump's characterological instability, emotional fragility and intellectual vacancy will next combine molecularly to produce a Big Bang of breathtaking political profanity. He will see to it that Bob Mueller is shown the door, and Trump will believe — because of his wholesale incapacity to ever think two moves ahead — that that will be that. Problems over.

Rather, he will be met by the fire and fury of a national upheaval never before seen. Many of his heretofore allies in Congress will run for cover as Trump's crowning act of obstruction is laid out for all to see. Brennan's prediction will then materialize. America will triumph over Trump.

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/...hed-presidency
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:48 AM   #54
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,197
Default

Ever wonder why Cult 45 followers like Choda and moRon seem so shockingly out of touch with reality?

Inside the study showing conservatives retweeted Russian trolls 30 times more often than liberals

Over the past two weeks, special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 13 Russian individuals and three companies for interfering in the 2016 presidential election. The spotlight fell on one company, the Internet Research Agency and its so-called Russian trolls, who wrote fake news articles, impersonated Americans on social media and worked to manipulated people to promote certain agendas.

Now, a band of computational social scientists at the University of Southern California has measured the influence of those faceless trolls and bots in the Twitterverse.

They report in an early-release study that American conservatives shared tweets and content from Russian trolls about 30 times more often than liberals right before the 2016 election.

Continued:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science...-than-liberals
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:23 AM   #55
RonMexico
change your world
 
RonMexico's Avatar
 
Can't fight racism w/ more racism

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Tejas
Posts: 6,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

All this spam and propaganda from the Spambot and still not a single post of evidence.

Why spend all that time deflecting and trying to change the subject when this is the subject you claim to want to talk about?
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #56
B-Large
Pork Hanger
 
B-Large's Avatar
 
Oily Variety Bohunk

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,871
Default

the investigation isn’t even completed, what a dumb thread.
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:34 AM   #57
RonMexico
change your world
 
RonMexico's Avatar
 
Can't fight racism w/ more racism

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Tejas
Posts: 6,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
the investigation isn’t even completed, what a dumb thread.
So it’s been going on for well over a year and has not turned up a single shred of evidence despite hundreds of leaks from the mueller team?

That’s the dumb idea.

You guys are the new Truthers if that’s the case.
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:43 AM   #58
B-Large
Pork Hanger
 
B-Large's Avatar
 
Oily Variety Bohunk

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,871
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
So it’s been going on for well over a year and has not turned up a single shred of evidence despite hundreds of leaks from the mueller team?

That’s the dumb idea.

You guys are the new Truthers if that’s the case.
Who gives a **** how long it’s been going? Are you ****ing stupid or something, investigating whether our biggest adversary in the last 50 years had tampered with one of our most scared institutions shouldn’t be rushed nor partisan...

When you’re accused, do you want us to rush the timeline to proving your innocence? Or do you want it to take as long as it takes to be thorough?
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:53 AM   #59
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Due west

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,804

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
So it’s been going on for well over a year and (1) has not turned up a single shred of evidence despite (2)hundreds of leaks from the mueller team?

That’s the dumb idea.

You guys are the new Truthers if that’s the case.
(1) No evidence? But there have been arrests and guilty pleas that arose from evidence of top level Trump campaign officials who have committed crimes. To say no evidence is insanity.

(2) Hundreds of leaks? A handful, sure. But hundreds?
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:38 AM   #60
RonMexico
change your world
 
RonMexico's Avatar
 
Can't fight racism w/ more racism

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Tejas
Posts: 6,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
(1) No evidence? But there have been arrests and guilty pleas that arose from evidence of top level Trump campaign officials who have committed crimes. To say no evidence is insanity.

(2) Hundreds of leaks? A handful, sure. But hundreds?
FINALLY. Thank you for actually having the confidence to discuss this. Props.

1) What are the arrests and guilty pleas?

2) Everything we know about this has come via leaks. Adam Schiff alone has been accused of a multitude of leaks.
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:01 PM   #61
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Due west

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,804

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
FINALLY. Thank you for actually having the confidence to discuss this. Props.

1) What are the arrests and guilty pleas?

2) Everything we know about this has come via leaks. Adam Schiff alone has been accused of a multitude of leaks.
1) Flynn has made a plea that seems extremely relevant due to his level of involvement with the Trump campaign. Gates pleaded. Pappadopolous pleaded guilty as well, though I don't know if there are any direct ties. Manafort charge is a big deal. Then we got all those Russian Nationals charged based off the investigation.

I think to date 19 people and three companies have been charged stemming from the Mueller investigation.

2) Anything Schiff has leaked is from the House Intel Committee investigation, which is separate from the Mueller investigation. Though the info being learned definitely overlaps, they are(were) two separate investigations.

I try not to spend a lot of time on the WPR forum. From experience, I don't think anything constructive comes out of online debates on politics. So I don't really want to get bogged down in arguments that won't change anyone's opinion. Whether there is a legitimate case to be made against Trump by Mueller is what you seem to be going for. I think there is, but I base that primarily on what I see and read, primarily from Trump himself via Twitter and his actions, as well as the charges that have already been levied. I think its fair to argue there is nothing, but right now the general public doesn't have all the facts, so who knows.

Typically this type of investigation takes a long time. Think of racketeering cases against the mob or watergate. They aren't made within months. So length of time is no surprise.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:23 PM   #62
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Collusion is a value-free word apart from context, and collusion with a foreign power to steal an election is a crime. Earmarking the word "collusion" as a red herring based on legal technicalities that have no relevance in this discussion is misleading in the extreme. The fact is, if Rump did "collude" with the Russians to violate the law, he's guilty of criminal acts. That's got nothing to do with the generic use of the word "collusion" applied apart from that context, which is what the Rump cultists want us to believe.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...llusion-215366

Earmarking the word "collusion" is exacly what the clowns went with.

It was a fantastic nebulous word to splash around for months in the media from the butthurt deep state. You clapped and cheered along with al the other sheeple.

A made-up witch hunt that has unnecessarily caused damage to our foreign relations and distracted from serious domestic problems that need to be worked on.

But idiots like you always put party before country. You have no shame.

Now it's suddenly a red herring now that it's proved to be all bull****. Now you're hoping against hope for a parking ticket or some procedural flub up tt will save face in your mind and somehow justify this mueller shiat show.


"collusion" a red herring from you kow...

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 03-19-2018 at 01:25 PM..
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:56 PM   #63
Guess Who
Awesomeness
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN
Default

collusion is not a crime
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:57 PM   #64
Guess Who
Awesomeness
 
Guess Who's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17,603

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PAIN
Default

There is tons TONS TONS of evidence out there. I already went through this once. It doesn't matter what the Republitards say Mueller will keep doing his investigation and there will be many people going to jail.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 06:03 PM   #65
RonMexico
change your world
 
RonMexico's Avatar
 
Can't fight racism w/ more racism

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Tejas
Posts: 6,964

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
There is tons TONS TONS of evidence out there. I already went through this once. It doesn't matter what the Republitards say Mueller will keep doing his investigation and there will be many people going to jail.
Put up or shut up.
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:27 PM   #66
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
collusion is not a crime
You finally figured this out... good. Better late than never. You've taken your first baby step.

Next you're going to have to come to terms with who created this fake narrative and why.

then.....

(nah, I won't blow your little brain with too much too soon) just take one step at a time and you'll eventually get there. Maybe...
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:11 AM   #67
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Choda
.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:12 AM   #68
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Choda

You are fake news and everyone knows it.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:27 AM   #69
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,197
Default



Trump's newest lawyer is a disgraced hack who has bemoaned the “deep state” (which does not exist), claimed James Comey “sold his soul to the devil,” and called the investigation into possible Trump-Russia collusion “the worst period in the history of the bureau.”



Trump to hire lawyer who used TV appearances to spout conspiracy theories, attack the FBI and DOJ

Trump has reportedly decided to add disgraced lawyer Joseph diGenova to his legal team
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:32 AM   #70
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,295
Default








Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:53 AM   #71
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Choda
.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:58 AM   #72
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
.


Not one thing shows collusion.... not ONE single thing.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:01 AM   #73
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 20,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
.
alsldkdjf aldkjla aaslaslsd alfaldskjasl aieeiovkvm'km ald alfjladkfo ala asoifjoak a'lmlkfdmla aslkfomlakladoi a asd;fknaoifnm 'lb
lb, alkadnofsdkoi alkfmlkdmosi mvmvma' aodooikml laskdfoifajoaskm afo oaijo lakoe8iooaonsofonn ao dan apsdklasn adkfapdfpa0 d aldkmamf0 aao a papap ;ll;rl;o ;djifeoiaa

This is just as valid of an argument ^


bwhahahaaa
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:03 AM   #74
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Choda


Not one thing shows collusion.... not ONE single thing.
^

Dim bulb thinks people with the best lawyers money can buy plead guilty and/or accept plea deals with "no evidence" and "no facts."

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:04 AM   #75
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 84,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Foil Boy
You've been had by a con man.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:48 PM.


Denver Broncos