The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2018, 04:00 AM   #501
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Slater was on Chris Hayes show last night, and there is more to this story then he knows. Buzzfeed also did a profile on him.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 04:00 AM   #502
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
Alleged mobster Felix Sater ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’

Felix Sater, one of Donald Trump’s shadiest former business partners, is reportedly preparing for prison time — and he says the president will be joining him behind bars.

Sources told The Spectator‘s Paul Wood last year that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s deep dive into Trump’s business practices may be yielding results.

WATCH: Alleged mobster Felix Sater battles CNN’s Chris Cuomo over Mueller probe involvement

Trump recently made remarks that could point to a money laundering scheme, Wood reported.

“I mean, it’s possible there’s a condo or something, so, you know, I sell a lot of condo units, and somebody from Russia buys a condo, who knows?” the president said.

Sater, who has a long history of legal troubles and is cooperating with law enforcement, was one of the major players responsible for selling Trump’s condos to the Russians.

And according to Wood’s sources, Sater may have already flipped and given prosecutors the evidence they need to make a case against Trump.
For several weeks there have been rumours that Sater is ready to rat again, agreeing to help Mueller. ‘He has told family and friends he knows he and POTUS are going to prison,’ someone talking to Mueller’s investigators informed me.
Sater hinted in an interview earlier this month that he may be cooperating with both Mueller’s investigation and congressional probes of Trump.

“In about the next 30 to 35 days, I will be the most colourful character you have ever talked about,” Sater told New York Magazine. “Unfortunately, I can’t talk about it now, before it happens. And believe me, it ain’t anything as small as whether or not they’re gonna call me to the Senate committee.”

Sater is not the only one rumored confidante to have turned against Trump. An attack on former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort by the National Enquirer — a friendly outlet for the president — suggests that he may have already turned over damaging evidence to authorities.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/all...ing-to-prison/

yeah but Hillary's e mails...
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 04:14 AM   #503
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Alleged mobster Felix Sater ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’

Felix Sater, one of Donald Trump’s shadiest former business partners, is reportedly preparing for prison time — and he says the president will be joining him behind bars.

Sources told The Spectator‘s Paul Wood last year that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s deep dive into Trump’s business practices may be yielding results.

WATCH: Alleged mobster Felix Sater battles CNN’s Chris Cuomo over Mueller probe involvement

Trump recently made remarks that could point to a money laundering scheme, Wood reported.

“I mean, it’s possible there’s a condo or something, so, you know, I sell a lot of condo units, and somebody from Russia buys a condo, who knows?” the president said.

Sater, who has a long history of legal troubles and is cooperating with law enforcement, was one of the major players responsible for selling Trump’s condos to the Russians.

And according to Wood’s sources, Sater may have already flipped and given prosecutors the evidence they need to make a case against Trump.
For several weeks there have been rumours that Sater is ready to rat again, agreeing to help Mueller. ‘He has told family and friends he knows he and POTUS are going to prison,’ someone talking to Mueller’s investigators informed me.
Sater hinted in an interview earlier this month that he may be cooperating with both Mueller’s investigation and congressional probes of Trump.

“In about the next 30 to 35 days, I will be the most colourful character you have ever talked about,” Sater told New York Magazine. “Unfortunately, I can’t talk about it now, before it happens. And believe me, it ain’t anything as small as whether or not they’re gonna call me to the Senate committee.”

Sater is not the only one rumored confidante to have turned against Trump. An attack on former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort by the National Enquirer — a friendly outlet for the president — suggests that he may have already turned over damaging evidence to authorities.

Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:14 AM   #504
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear the Hawk View Post
Like when the Whitewater investigation ended with a stain on a dress?

Get a grip, snowflake.
Lol, these clowns are starting to get nervous that their hero is going down.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:35 AM   #505
Guess Who
Yeti Pubes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I'm in Stormy

Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:08 AM   #506
RonMexico
change your world

Can't fight racism w/ more racism

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Really?

Was it on the light rail? King Soopers?
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:18 AM   #507
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:

Sater was on with Chris Hayes in All In yesterday trying to do damage control and clean up his image. He's a real scumbag.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:38 AM   #508
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #509
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...141739939.html

Good quotes in this article I think we’re starting to see the line drawn on trumps power.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:05 PM   #510
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...141739939.html

Good quotes in this article I think we’re starting to see the line drawn on trumps power.
Yes, but when has trump listened to anybody, he’s his own worst enemy, which is a good thing for a any reasonable person to see. Only his cult of personality followers believe his every lie he tells, which concerns me for our American democracy.
El Minion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:09 PM   #511
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:11 PM   #512
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Minion View Post
Yes, but when has trump listened to anybody, he’s his own worst enemy, which is a good thing for a any reasonable person to see. Only his cult of personality followers believe his every lie he tells, which concerns me for our American democracy.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:18 PM   #513
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Minion View Post
true but the noose has been drawn and tied.. he may just hang himself with it.
rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:23 PM   #514
Bronco Yoda

Quote:

Felix did an interview yesterday debunking these FAKE NEWS stories. He had a very interesting past.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:32 PM   #515
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Wow manafort could do life in prison. Could you imagine if he does life and trump get off free?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...rder-says.html
All of these Foreign lobbyists should be locked up.

Funny I don't hear anyone here screaming for the head of the Podesta's. They were behind Uranium One along with Saudia pimping etc...etc..

How about the avalanche of Chinese hiring these lobbyists to buy American techno companies. We need to crack down on thes law firms specializing in lobby work for foreigners hiring our ex-government employees to fight the system they just left.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:35 PM   #516
Bronco Yoda

Old 03-19-2018, 01:11 AM   #517
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Choda
Felix did an interview yesterday debunking these FAKE NEWS stories.
False.

You're a liar.
Old 03-19-2018, 04:02 PM   #518
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
False.

You're a liar.
Absolutely True

Segment on Fox news. His life puts a James Bond movie to same ...as it's told.

You never know what you're talking about. You just throw shiat against the wall to see what will stick.

I get that your sole purpose here is to spam us with mostly fake political propaganda.
Old 03-19-2018, 04:28 PM   #519
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

VTB, a Russian state-owned bank, was initially added to the US's Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN) in July 2014, which froze its assets in the country and restricted US citizens and companies from doing business with VTB and its subsidiaries. The US later imposed additional sanctions on VTB in December 2015.

Sater and Trump's longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, were pushing for the deal with VTB in Moscow at the height of the presidential election, in late 2015 and early 2016. The revelation will likely draw sharp scrutiny from the special counsel Robert Mueller, who recently subpoenaed the Trump Organization for documents related to the Trump Tower Moscow deal.

Sater first sent a non-binding letter of intent to Cohen outlining the terms of the "Trump World Tower Moscow" deal on October 13, 2015, The New York Times previously reported. Andrey Rozov, a Russian investor, had already signed it by the time Sater forwarded it to Cohen, and Trump signed the letter.

Weeks later, the two men exchanged a series of emails gearing up to celebrate the Trump Tower Moscow deal. In the emails, obtained by The Times, Sater bragged about his relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin and told Cohen he would "get all of Putins team to buy in" on the deal.

"Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it," Sater wrote, according to The Times.

http://www.businessinsider.com/felix...an-bank-2018-3
Old 03-20-2018, 06:28 AM   #520
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Absolutely True

Segment on Fox news.

Quote:
I get that your sole purpose here is to spam us with mostly fake political propaganda.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:52 AM   #521
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Russian Roulette review: as Joe Biden said, 'If this is true, it's treason'

Whenever I finish a book like Russian Roulette, I ask myself the same question: why is anyone still debating whether there was collusion between the Russians and Donald Trump?

Like Collusion, a comprehensive volume by the Guardian’s Luke Harding, this narrative by investigative reporters Michael Isikoff and David Corn leaves the reader nearly overwhelmed by evidence that Trump and Vladimir Putin have been striving to collaborate for years.

It was 2013 when Trump first tweeted that he wanted to be Putin’s “best friend”. Later he told Fox Putin looked “like a great leader”. Putin’s constant goals have been to destroy Nato and the EU. Trump was a big advocate of Brexit, which was a body blow to the EU, and in the 2016 campaign he called Nato “obsolete”. Trump began visiting Moscow in 1987 and his on again, off again effort to build a Trump Tower there continued for three decades – right through the presidential election.

In 2006, Trump became executive producer of a Russian version of The Apprentice. Years later he dismissed the massive evidence that Putin routinely orders the murder of journalists and other dissidents, telling MSNBC: “I haven’t seen that. I don’t know that he has. Have you been able to prove that?”

Then of course there’s the Palm Beach estate he bought for $45m in 2004. After the housing bubble burst, he sold that house for $95m – to a Russian oligarch, Dmitry Rybolovlev.

Nearly all the other stations of the twisted Trump-Russian cross are covered here, including the famous Trump Tower meeting between Russian emissaries and Donald Trump Jr, Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner. Although the Russians failed at that moment to produce promised dirt on Hillary Clinton, the authors point out that “Trump’s senior advisers now had new reason to believe that Putin’s regime wanted Trump to win and was willing to act clandestinely to boost his chances. The campaign did not report this private Russian outreach to the FBI.”

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...-biden-treason
Old 03-20-2018, 09:12 AM   #522
Bronco Yoda

Quote:

So you go from lying about him not being interviewed.... then after getting caught in another lie... switch to attacking WHO was interviewing him.

You're a ****ing joke
Old 03-20-2018, 11:08 AM   #523
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
So you go from lying about him not being interviewed.... then after getting caught in another lie... switch to attacking WHO was interviewing him.

You're a ****ing joke
A Fox "News" interview = a platform for white collar criminals to lie, dissemble, misinform, etc.

Why do you think Faux is the only network the serial liar in the WH trusts?

It's unfortunate that you lack the gray matter to see this.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:53 AM   #524
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
A Fox "News" interview = a platform for white collar criminals to lie, dissemble, misinform, etc.

Why do you think Faux is the only network the serial liar in the WH trusts?

It's unfortunate that you lack the gray matter to see this.
I found several on the web done by different networks... even CNN.

You're so fake you make fake news look real.
Old 03-20-2018, 01:41 PM   #525
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
I found several on the web done by different networks... even CNN.

You're so fake you make fake news look real.
So many you forgot to link, eh Tin Foil Boy?

So, in any event, you're covering for a white collar who's crook trying to cover his ass.

The lengths to which you will go to defend the white collar crook in the WH are astounding.