The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2015, 02:13 PM   #276
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
40yrpatsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Dude, this is not the post of a Bronco fan. Give it up. Only Pats fans liken the cap violations of the Broncos with the cheating of the Patriots.
I don't know too many details about the Bronco cap violations, but it sounded fairly serious at the time to a remote fan. Imagine if that were today. Goodell would've made it an Integrity of the game issue, 1st rounder(s) docked, significant suspensions, and every asswipe with a website or keyboard crucifying Elway, Shanahan, Bowlen, even Reeves as classless cheaters ruining the game.

Just sayin'.

Last edited by 40yrpatsfan; 09-12-2015 at 02:29 PM..
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:13 PM   #277
Shananahan
#snakelife
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 
BLASTED

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,335
Default

I read that Kraft still visits Hernandez in prison every Sunday, and Brady dedicated the rest of his professional career to his innocence.

As a fan, how do you support that kind of thing?
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:15 PM   #278
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 23,195
Default

Tom Brady says he didn't know Jim McNally.

Quality guy? Lulz
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:22 PM   #279
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
40yrpatsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Tom Brady says he didn't know Jim McNally.

Quality guy? Lulz
Nobody past or present knew McNally by his name. He went by the nickname Bird and that's how everyone knew him. He only worked on home game days. The confusion lasted only till someone explained that Bird's name was McNally. Of course, that didn't stop Wells from including the misunderstanding in his report as if Brady were trying to hide something.

Last edited by 40yrpatsfan; 09-12-2015 at 02:31 PM..
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:23 PM   #280
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 
Since 1986

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 20,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yrpatsfan View Post
I don't know too many details about the Bronco cap violations, but it sounded fairly serious at the time to a remote fan. Imagine if that were today. Goodell would've made it an Integrity of the game issue, 1st rounder(s) docked, significant suspensions, and every asswipe with a website or keyboard crucifying Elway, Shanahan, Bowlen, even Reeves as classless cheaters ruining the game.

Just sayin'.
Let me break it down for you - you know how they reworked Tom Brady's contract last year? Not to pay him anymore or any less, but just to change a term so that they didn't have to put the $'s into escrow. That's basically the same thing.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:28 PM   #281
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
40yrpatsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Let me break it down for you - you know how they reworked Tom Brady's contract last year? Not to pay him anymore or any less, but just to change a term so that they didn't have to put the $'s into escrow. That's basically the same thing.
Dude, I'm not judging what the Broncos did, just saying what Goodell and the media would have done. Look what they did with Deflategate, which didn't even happen, but even if it did, it involved letting out 0.2 psi of air.
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:28 PM   #282
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 23,195
Default

False. Brady denies that he knew anyone who handled balls.


Question: Now, did you know who it was, even, who met with referees in their locker room when they are testing the balls? Did you even know which person physically on the Patriots was the person who went in there and did that?
Brady: No.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:29 PM   #283
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 23,195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yrpatsfan View Post
Dude, I'm not judging what the Broncos did, just saying what Goodell and the media would have done. Look what they did with Deflategate, which didn't even happen, but even if it did, it involved letting out 0.2 psi of air.
False. Neither Goodell nor the media ever even mentioned anything about Brady's reworked contract.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:34 PM   #284
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k
 
ColoradoDarin's Avatar
 
Since 1986

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 20,128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yrpatsfan View Post
Dude, I'm not judging what the Broncos did, just saying what Goodell and the media would have done. Look what they did with Deflategate, which didn't even happen, but even if it did, it involved letting out 0.2 psi of air.
I know you're not, just giving you a comparable situation that you would be familiar with since you said you were unfamiliar with the Broncos violations (obviously not exact comparison, but both were dealt with accounting).
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:43 PM   #285
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
40yrpatsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
False. Brady denies that he knew anyone who handled balls.


Question: Now, did you know who it was, even, who met with referees in their locker room when they are testing the balls? Did you even know which person physically on the Patriots was the person who went in there and did that?
Brady: No.
"who handled balls"? wtf are u talking about?

Nothing about McNally, texts, or piss stops means a thing cause the balls were not low. There was no crime, don't you get it? Just an intentional misunderstanding by Wells, who wouldn't listen to Walt Anderson about which gauge he used pre-game. If he'd accepted what Anderson said, then almost all the balls fall within the predicted ranges listed in the Wells report by their own science team. Wells would've had no case then, so he manipulated Anderson's answer. And the world also now knows that Wells was not "independent" or an "investigator", just a prosecutor paid to find a predetermined result.

And while only 4 Colts balls were measured, 3 of them were under 12.5. The reasons they measured higher than NE's were that they started higher, and also were measured 15 minutes later in the halftime.

No crime, no criminal.
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #286
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 23,195
Default

^ Entire above post is false.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #287
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
40yrpatsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
I know you're not, just giving you a comparable situation that you would be familiar with since you said you were unfamiliar with the Broncos violations (obviously not exact comparison, but both were dealt with accounting).
If you and others here know those details and believe that to be the case, I would be prone to let it stand as a minor thing. Sounds like the Broncos may have even been over-punished for it.
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:47 PM   #288
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
40yrpatsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
^ Entire above post is false.
ditto
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:52 PM   #289
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 23,195
Default

It's quite obvious that you've never even read the Wells report. You are just parroting lies that your other pathetic *patsfans tell you.

I have read the entire Wells report, and it has stood up in the court of law. The judge did not dispute the Wells report findings, he said there was "no advance notice" that deflating footballs would lead to player suspension.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:58 PM   #290
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 3,420

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yrpatsfan View Post
"who handled balls"? wtf are u talking about?

Nothing about McNally, texts, or piss stops means a thing cause the balls were not low. There was no crime, don't you get it? Just an intentional misunderstanding by Wells, who wouldn't listen to Walt Anderson about which gauge he used pre-game. If he'd accepted what Anderson said, then almost all the balls fall within the predicted ranges listed in the Wells report by their own science team. Wells would've had no case then, so he manipulated Anderson's answer. And the world also now knows that Wells was not "independent" or an "investigator", just a prosecutor paid to find a predetermined result.

And while only 4 Colts balls were measured, 3 of them were under 12.5. The reasons they measured higher than NE's were that they started higher, and also were measured 15 minutes later in the halftime.

No crime, no criminal.
This is all incorrect. To assume Anderson actually used the gauge he thought he did, one also must assume that both the Patriots AND Colts team gauges were out of calibration by almost exactly +0.4psi. Further, this assumption requires the refs to measure and record the pressure of 11 footballs within 2 minutes of bringing them indoors (it took approximately 4 minutes to get them into the locker room and organize the process).

I understand the echo chamber at patsfans.com has 'debunked' all of this, but they are wrong.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:58 PM   #291
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 23,195
Default

Here are the actual measurements from the Wells Report:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (25.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Capture1.JPG (16.1 KB, 22 views)
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:02 PM   #292
Luvva
The Orange MAINE Guy
 
I love everyone....except a-holes

Join Date: May 2015
Location: In the wilderness
Posts: 983

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Snowgoose
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Baloney. Get out of here with that nonsense. I have never even heard of a more pathetic group of people. The more you post your pathetic drivel all over the internet, the more that everyone can see how truly pathological your behavior is.


villageidiot.jpg
Luvva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:06 PM   #293
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 23,195
Default

The ideal gas law can explain away a 0.5 psi drop (hence why some of the colts measurements are barely outside the alloweable range). All of the *pats balls are outside any natural drop due to temperature.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:12 PM   #294
Luvva
The Orange MAINE Guy
 
I love everyone....except a-holes

Join Date: May 2015
Location: In the wilderness
Posts: 983

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Snowgoose
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
The funny part is, if the Broncos did anything that the *pats have done, I wouldn't even be a Bronco fan.

To give you an idea of what type of organization and fanbase the *pats are, they ALL supported Aaron Hernandez even after it was clear he was guilty of murder. All the way from the owner on down. Truly diabolical.
How about a source and a cite for that horse****, jj!

You're either a pathological liar or a brain-dead burger-flipper.

It's almost funny reading your a-hole fairy tales.

Give us another prediction on how the Brady case will turn out!
Luvva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:30 PM   #295
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 23,195
Default

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...lloyd-patriots

June 17, 2013 — The body of Odin Lloyd, a semipro football player, is found in an industrial park in North Attleboro, Mass., near Hernandez's home.

June 18, 2013 —Police search Hernandez’s home.

June 21, 2013 — Video surfaces placing Hernandez and Lloyd together the night of the murder; Hernandez's trips to lawyers and a gas station are tracked by media helicopters.

June 22, 2013 — A civil suit is filed against Hernandez by Alexander Bradley for shooting him in Florida in February.

June 23, 2013 — Hernandez’s home is searched again, this time with dogs assisting the search, for four hours by investigators.

June 26, 2013 — Hernandez arrested at his North Attleboro home, charged with murder of Odin Lloyd.

June 26, 2013 - Patriots finally release Hernandez after 9 days of police evidence gathering and arrest.

Go to any *patsfan message board and read posts during that time period. They vehemently defend the serial killer even when it is obvious he is guilty.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:44 PM   #296
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
40yrpatsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
The ideal gas law can explain away a 0.5 psi drop (hence why some of the colts measurements are barely outside the alloweable range). All of the *pats balls are outside any natural drop due to temperature.
Right. Lets see, 3 of the Colts balls are 12.15, 12.3 and 12.35, so more like 0.75 natural drop. Adjust them down .5 cause they started .5 higher than NE's, so they're really 11.75 or so. Plus they were in the warm locker room 15 minutes longer, measured only in the last few seconds of halftime, so take 'em down another .3, so now they're effectively 11.45. Then look at the Pats balls, and 6 of the 12 are 11.45 or higher.

And also ask why there are such wide variations within each of the 4 columns of measurements. They're all over the board. How could these balls, which all started the same (or did they?), and were just subjected to identical conditions for a half of football (or were they?), measure so differently? I mean, like .5 or more difference for the same group of balls in the same column. Sounds like the experiment was really tightly controlled and monitored, doesn't it?

Wow, send Brady and the deflators away for life. This proof is so damn bulletproof.
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:49 PM   #297
Luvva
The Orange MAINE Guy
 
I love everyone....except a-holes

Join Date: May 2015
Location: In the wilderness
Posts: 983

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Snowgoose
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
It's quite obvious that you've never even read the Wells report. You are just parroting lies that your other pathetic *patsfans tell you.

I have read the entire Wells report, and it has stood up in the court of law. The judge did not dispute the Wells report findings, he said there was "no advance notice" that deflating footballs would lead to player suspension.


What a putz. You're every bit as errant as the new Pats' fan in your knowledge about deflatgate. The only difference is you're deliberately lying about it, while he's just a little mis-informed.
Luvva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:50 PM   #298
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,461

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Why did they call that one guy ''the defaltor''
Gutless Drunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:52 PM   #299
40yrpatsfan
Seasoned Veteran
 
40yrpatsfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...lloyd-patriots

June 17, 2013 — The body of Odin Lloyd, a semipro football player, is found in an industrial park in North Attleboro, Mass., near Hernandez's home.

June 18, 2013 —Police search Hernandez’s home.

June 21, 2013 — Video surfaces placing Hernandez and Lloyd together the night of the murder; Hernandez's trips to lawyers and a gas station are tracked by media helicopters.

June 22, 2013 — A civil suit is filed against Hernandez by Alexander Bradley for shooting him in Florida in February.

June 23, 2013 — Hernandez’s home is searched again, this time with dogs assisting the search, for four hours by investigators.

June 26, 2013 — Hernandez arrested at his North Attleboro home, charged with murder of Odin Lloyd.

June 26, 2013 - Patriots finally release Hernandez after 9 days of police evidence gathering and arrest.

Go to any *patsfan message board and read posts during that time period. They vehemently defend the serial killer even when it is obvious he is guilty.
I don't know how this is relevant to anything but I can tell you how everyone following the Hernandez story felt and reacted. In the first couple of days, the feeling was that he was probably associated with those involved, but not directly involved in the murder. Then when they charged him, nobody had a reason to defend him or consider him falsely accused. It was 1000% obvious he did it, it was not a well planned hit. What a waste of a human being.
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:53 PM   #300
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer
 
LikeABoss5820's Avatar
 
Jaguars OM Mock GM

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 19,266

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Su'a Cravens
Default

Without reading into the thread, worst fans on the planet by far, the end.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Denver Broncos