The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: When will Bob lose his virginity?
2019 3 9.38%
2020 1 3.13%
2021 0 0%
2022 0 0%
2023 1 3.13%
After Mahomes retires 27 84.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2015, 10:36 AM   #12826
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
I want them to make the playoffs but then be one and done again. It's been over 21 years since they last won a playoff game, I see no reason they should start now.
Id rather not even see him have hope.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:45 AM   #12827
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Alex Smith has the highest total QBR since week 7 and faces nothing but bottom 7 pass defenses the rest of the way.

Should be a nice warmup for the playoffs.

I hope we face you guys in the postseason.
I'd rather play Indy again to get revenge for what they've done to us for years, but Denver would be good too.

Chiefs aren't scared off Denver or Brock after stomping their ass in Denver and watching their fans leave at halftime.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:48 AM   #12828
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
I'd rather play Indy again to get revenge for what they've done to us for years, but Denver would be good too.

Chiefs aren't scared off Denver or Brock after stomping their ass in Denver and watching their fans leave at halftime.

Ok
stopgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:49 AM   #12829
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:

News from the locker room from KCStud.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:38 AM   #12830
Paladin
Ring of Famer

Well, shyte. Go Oakland.
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 11:46 AM   #12831
OABB
Internet Warrior

Battle tested.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

Quote:

Omg this is amazingly hilarious. You really think you guys would beat us with Brock? Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 11:50 AM   #12832
OABB
Internet Warrior

Battle tested.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

If we beat the patriots because Tom Brady was paralyzed and threw 4 picks in seven passes would anyone here stomp their feet?
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:24 PM   #12833
BossChief
AFCCG or bust

"Next year" is finally here!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
You are posting again. Excellent. Your hope is restored just in time to watch it crumble. Now the plan is complete.

I would love you guys to make the playoffs so you commit to Alex Smith for a few more years.
We're committed to him the next year, minimum and he's under contract the next 3 years IIRC.

You guys act like it was "all because of Manning" ...but we were up 29-0 and the defense gave up a lot of ground and all of those points.

You also seem to forget that "the great Brock" came in and threw 4 passes that should have been intercepted (including his second throw that should have been a pick 6) in less than a half of football and took a bunch of sacks.

I'd love to have the opportunity to kick your teams ass again this year.
BossChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:27 PM   #12834
orange skier
Who was Chad Kelly...?

30 runs per game: we're unbeatable

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bye-bye V.J.

Well: here we go again.....yet again..........Loss and KC Pud talking their horse manure trash. Then when KC gets slammed this weekend they will disappear until KC wins two in a row. Predictable.
orange skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:31 PM   #12835
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:32 PM   #12836
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
We're committed to him the next year, minimum and he's under contract the next 3 years IIRC.

You guys act like it was "all because of Manning" ...but we were up 29-0 and the defense gave up a lot of ground and all of those points.

You also seem to forget that "the great Brock" came in and threw 4 passes that should have been intercepted (including his second throw that should have been a pick 6) in less than a half of football and took a bunch of sacks.

We cant hear you from 3 games up.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:33 PM   #12837
Samiwindr
Perennial Pro-bowler

Helicopter style

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Courtland Sutto

Quote:

You should worry more about Oakland, who's going to smoke your Chefs this Sunday. Cooper is going to have a field day on your toothless backfield. Bronco's will resume total ownership of the Chiefs the next time we play them. Your 29 points came from 4 PICKS. You had one TD off of Mannings first pick and then kicked a ton of field goals. Without that blown coverage on West you would have scored 22 points off FIVE turnovers. Talk about ineptitude... Brock will sustain long drives and even if they don't score, will give the defense enough rest to put Alice on his back all day long.
Samiwindr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:41 PM   #12838
BossChief
AFCCG or bust

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Go back and watch the game again and start it when Brock takes over.

He's throwing against corners that are giving 10 yard cushions nearly the whole time and he still throws 4 interception balls.

The fact only 1 was actually caught is irrelevant.

I'd love to face him in the playoffs.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:47 PM   #12839
Br0nc0Buster
You honeydicking?

Super Bowl 50 Champs

Yea lets look at his first meaningful playing time coming in cold off the bench without taking any first team reps

I guess that is more important than what he has done as a starter, coming back from down 14 against the Patriots in the snow with a big dick

I know I always judge qbs on mop up duty rather than how they perform as a starter
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:51 PM   #12840
Br0nc0Buster
You honeydicking?

Super Bowl 50 Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
If we beat the patriots because Tom Brady was paralyzed and threw 4 picks in seven passes would anyone here stomp their feet?
I could see a scenario in which we would
That scenario would include having zero playoff success as a franchise for almost three decades as well as having a fanbase that habitually smokes meth

Were that situation to arise with the Broncos fan base, then I could see some getting excited about beating a crippled player with the no arm strength
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:55 PM   #12841
BossChief
AFCCG or bust

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
Yea lets look at his first meaningful playing time coming in cold off the bench without taking any first team reps

I guess that is more important than what he has done as a starter, coming back from down 14 against the Patriots in the snow with a big dick

I know I always judge qbs on mop up duty rather than how they perform as a starter
He took first team reps every Wednesday all year.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:56 PM   #12842
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
He took first team reps every Wednesday all year.
God, you are such an annoying twat.

Save your trash talk for when you actually have a reason to. It has to happen.. i dunno, AT SOME POINT.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:56 PM   #12843
baja
Headmaster

"Win from now on" - Elway

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:
Alex Smith has the highest total QBR since week 7 and faces nothing but bottom 7 pass defenses the rest of the way.

Should be a nice warmup for the playoffs.

I hope we face you guys in the postseason.
You won't even beat Oakland next week....
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:01 PM   #12844
baja
Headmaster

"Win from now on" - Elway

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut

Quote:

Well at least you did get to see what your team can do when Peyton Manning plays for you
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:02 PM   #12845
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:

your offense had exactly one drive of more than 50 yards - the blown coverage play to Chewbaka West. Even with that 80 yard play, your QB only had 197 passing yards, and you had 106 yards on the ground.

The Mannings offense, mean while, strung together one drive of more than 25 yards or three plays (which, like many others, ended in an interception). As soon as Brock came in, The Broncos had a 15 yard, 79 yard drive, a 12 play, 80 yard drive, and a 5 play , 62 yard drive.

if you want to pretend this had nothing to do with Mannings foot injury and your offense was solely responsible for hanging 29, go right ahead.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:03 PM   #12846
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:

Would that be better than not seeing your fans at all for a home game because they have no solid support for their franchise?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:04 PM   #12847
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Go back and watch the game again and start it when Brock takes over.

He's throwing against corners that are giving 10 yard cushions nearly the whole time and he still throws 4 interception balls.

The fact only 1 was actually caught is irrelevant.

I'd love to face him in the playoffs.

Wow. That really was your Super Bowl wasn't it? Lol
Old 12-04-2015, 01:28 PM   #12848
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

People crying all over the place about an Emma Stone meme and then Gaylore puts up a Little Mermaid meme and nobody bats an eye.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:30 PM   #12849
stopgap
Chicken

Long time sufferer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
People crying all over the place about an Emma Stone meme and then Gaylore puts up a Little Mermaid meme and nobody bats an eye.
Reason: you are annoying. We don't like you in the first place.
Old 12-04-2015, 02:15 PM   #12850
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

DJ Kranz spinning tunes

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Joesy Jewel

Quote:

Didn't see anyone leaving until after the last INT by Brock. The seats that were empty at the half filled back up in the 3rd. You are seeing what you want.

Broncos fans showed up in a snow storm and packed Mile High and EVERYONE stayed in the 4th Quarter despite being down 7-21 vs NE.

The only way kFc gets a sell out is by hosting Sooie Calls at Half time. Cracked me up that in the Bills game you could hear Taylor audibling because it was so quiet there.

Typical kFc type year, they lose to all the good teams and beat teams that either start or trot out a a backup QB, (3rd stringer in the Pit case) and win by getting turnovers and short fields for their lame O.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote