The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #3401
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Kc is gonna limp into the playoffs. The question is, are they gonna win a playoff game or are thy just happy to be there?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:20 AM   #3402
CEH
Ring of Famer

SD can come back into Denver and beat Manning and Co.
I hope the Dolphins win on Sunday. Don't want to see Pitts or SD make the playoffs

Denver's D has been exposed . Get your lineman out on the edge and beat down our small Lbers. If the O scores then the other team will be force to pass more. A close game Denver will be run over
CEH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #3403
Bronco
Ring of Famer

Not your buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Kc is gonna limp into the playoffs. The question is, are they gonna win a playoff game or are thy just happy to be there?
Since all the teams in the playoffs will have winning records and starting quarterbacks it's safe to say the queefs postseason winless
Streak will extend another year.
Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #3404
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
well then we thank him. As I said the Chargers if they get in will be a practice team. A filler spot. Ive watched my man Peyton play Rivers to many times. Peyton will wipe their nads.
Manning is the greatest of all time IMO. But Rivers has a winning record against Manning, and admittedly LOVES to play in Denver, which is why he's 6(7?)-2 in Denver. Id rather have Miami, Pitt or even Ravens in there over SD. If it was played in SD bring them on, but in Denver those pacific beach hood rats don't seem to lose a lot.

You said you've watched Manning play rivers too many times, yet rivers 4-1 while Manning was a Colt. Not exactly wiping nads.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 12-25-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:17 AM   #3405
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton

Quote:
kid o Peyton hasn't lost but 2 games to them since that LaTomlinson guy left. Norv Turner could not beat Peyton with 6 sets of fists. If what you say is true which I don't recall that its not been in the last 7 years or so. I always liked watching Peyton play Rivers cause he always made Rivers cry. Rivers is trying to play like Peyton now and it aint working. Chargers are crap

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...ll-means-a-lot

This says 4-1. Mouth will never be what Manning was is and will be, but SD and Mouth are dangerous in Denver. None of us like Rivers record in our home.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 12-25-2013 at 09:21 AM..
Old 12-25-2013, 09:21 AM   #3406
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Um... Chrissy... his username is boltaneer and his avatar is Rivers... there's no "if". He's a Chargers fan.
...not that there's anything wrong with that!
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:26 AM   #3407
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton

Quote:
well my little pumpkin beer baby I have to take your word for it. So I will put it this way. We have turned the page with Peyton being a Bronco now and as it stands Peyton is 3-1 so far against Rivers so now he is wiping Rivers nads.
Indeed. I really don't see either wildcard team winning against a division winner this year.

By the way I like my little nickname
Old 12-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #3408
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Let me congratulate you now for beating a Chiefs team that will play this game like a preseason game and sit a lot of starters.

Will be a solid win for you to end the season.
Let me congratulate you for losing to Chargers at home to give the Chargers a chance at the playoffs if they sweep you. You can make the excuse about the upcoming game but your division loses put you in the wildcard round. Don't go hating on the Chargers when you cant beat them.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #3409
Paladin
Ring of Famer

Up. Chiefs still suck. Santa leaves their fans lumps of coal every year.
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #3410
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
kid o Peyton hasn't lost but 2 games to them since that LaTomlinson guy left. Norv Turner could not beat Peyton with 6 sets of fists. If what you say is true which I don't recall that its not been in the last 7 years or so. I always liked watching Peyton play Rivers cause he always made Rivers cry. Rivers is trying to play like Peyton now and it aint working. Chargers are crap
This post is full of fail.. the chargers owned the coots...
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:22 PM   #3411
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltaneer View Post
You missed the point.

And there's no one to blame but the Chiefs if they don't play to win next week.

It will probably be a meaningless game anyway since either Baltimore or Miami will win next week but who knows. What I do know is that, it will NOT be a solid win. It will be a joke of a win next week against the Chiefs. But they already beat them for real a few weeks ago anyway.
Baltimore very well could lose. Especially if the bengals are playing for a better seed.

Miami very well could lose... they got shut out... how does that happen in modern football

Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 12-25-2013 at 01:43 PM..
Old 12-25-2013, 01:24 PM   #3412
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Manning is the greatest of all time IMO. But Rivers has a winning record against Manning, and admittedly LOVES to play in Denver, which is why he's 6(7?)-2 in Denver. Id rather have Miami, Pitt or even Ravens in there over SD. If it was played in SD bring them on, but in Denver those pacific beach hood rats don't seem to lose a lot.

You said you've watched Manning play rivers too many times, yet rivers 4-1 while Manning was a Colt. Not exactly wiping nads.
In the regular season. I have a hard time saying a QB is the GOAT when he's had 8 one-and-done's, a losing playoff record and a .500 record at home in January.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #3413
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Let me congratulate you for losing to Chargers at home to give the Chargers a chance at the playoffs if they sweep you. You can make the excuse about the upcoming game but your division loses put you in the wildcard round. Don't go hating on the Chargers when you cant beat them.
And yet, you just lost to them at your house 2 weeks ago.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:44 PM   #3414
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Unlike the chiefs who couldn't beat us...broke your winning streak. Sent your team in a downward spiral. Ouch.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:46 PM   #3415
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
And yet I didn't make a smart ass comment to them like you did. You still can't handle it. You deflect worse than anyone here. You can not handle facts about your team and switch to other franchise team issues. Start answering the question asked and you might get some respect around here. You are on the brink of going 2-4 in the division.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #3416
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
This post is full of fail.. the chargers owned the coots...
At least Chrissyrules is consistent on her posts lol lol lol.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #3417
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Unlike the chiefs who couldn't beat us...broke your winning streak. Sent your team in a downward spiral. Ouch.
Chiefs are in the first year of a rebuild after going 2-14 with a new coaching staff and QB. I would most certainly hope that the "mighty" Broncos would beat them, though the Chiefs were in every game and beat themselves the second time.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #3418
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Most Broncos fans aren't making lame excuses for why they lost to San Diego though.
rolandftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #3419
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Chiefs are in the first year of a rebuild after going 2-14 with a new coaching staff and QB. I would most certainly hope that the "mighty" Broncos would beat them, though the Chiefs were in every game and beat themselves the second time.
Too bad you didn't talk like this when you spout your mouth. Now it just sounds like a built in excuse to continue to lose playoff games since 1993.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #3420
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Too bad you didn't talk like this when you spout your mouth. Now it just sounds like a built in excuse to continue to lose playoff games since 1993.
What will your excuse be when the Broncos choke again this year? Will it be that the opposing QB "isn't that good and got lucky" again?
Old 12-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #3421
KCStud

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandftw View Post
Most Broncos fans aren't making lame excuses for why they lost to San Diego though.
This is a false statement. I have several Bronco fans who screamed "we would have won with Welker!".

Also heard the local Denver radio promoting that the next few days after that loss as well.
Old 12-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #3422
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
KC was only 2-14 because they had a very inept coach and QB. I think most thought with a last place schedule, KC would win at least 8 games. Most Chiefs fans saw themselves as a legitimate threat, and some still do, so your "mighty Broncos" narrative really doesn't fly
Old 12-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #3423
rolandftw
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
This is a false statement. I have several Bronco fans who screamed "we would have won with Welker!".

Also heard the local Denver radio promoting that the next few days after that loss as well.
That's why I said most fans. They might have won with Welker, but it's pretty unlikely. KC clearly wasn't holding anything back though
Old 12-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #3424
boltaneer

Quote:

The vibe I got from around here wasn't blaming the loss of Welker. They manned up and just accepted that the Broncos got outplayed.

You should try the same thing with the Chief losses.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #3425
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You been running your mouth all year until we played how you were gonna smash us. Now you fall back on the rebuild excuse. Come on dude. That's ****ing lame

Your gonna be in rebuild mode until you find a qb...I'm just hopeful y'all dump a boatload on him...