The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2017, 07:00 PM   #51
BroncoFox
Cheervixen

If I have fleas.. they are happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
One part of me wants to point out that woman constantly want to play on the same field as men, the other part of me wonders how this situation can turn into anything but a PR nightmare.

If they lose then they will call them overrated, if they win then it's because they were born a man and have an unfair strength advantage.
I don't think that's really true. I think maybe a few women do, but I don't think even cage fighting women want to get in the ring with a cage fighting guy. Or on the same football field, or baseball field, etc. That's a misnomer.. that women want to be treated equally in everything including sports.

People make fun of equal rights for men and women all the time. But people ignore things like.. there is still a 20 to 35% wage gap between the genders in most states.

As as transgender goes.. gives me the creeps honestly. You are what you are. I hate the thought of a guy with perhaps still having his parts hanging out in the public bathroom I am in. And I don't think transgender men should ever be allowed in women sports. And fair is fair, so same goes the other way.
BroncoFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 07:18 PM   #52
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Have a men's, women's, and transgender. Having previous men playing in a woman's team as a "woman" is a huge advantage.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 07:41 PM   #53
kcxiv
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Good for her, I hope Brazil wins and people freak out.
Its going to get to a point where the whole team is nothing but transgender women, then women who were born a women, virtually have no chance to compete in said sport. WHen that happens, parents are going to have to tell their little girls, to do something else, becuase they wont be able to compete in said sport.

Then we are going to have trannies fighting natural born women in mma and boxing matches. I dunno about you, but i would NEVER let my daughter/family member fight a tranny. **** that!
kcxiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 07:46 PM   #54
DHallblows
Ring of Famer

scio me nihil scire

Ah what a nice, refreshing, nuanced discussion we're having here on this football forum...
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:04 PM   #55
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Commitment or Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFox View Post
I don't think that's really true. I think maybe a few women do, but I don't think even cage fighting women want to get in the ring with a cage fighting guy. Or on the same football field, or baseball field, etc. That's a misnomer.. that women want to be treated equally in everything including sports.

People make fun of equal rights for men and women all the time. But people ignore things like.. there is still a 20 to 35% wage gap between the genders in most states.

As as transgender goes.. gives me the creeps honestly. You are what you are. I hate the thought of a guy with perhaps still having his parts hanging out in the public bathroom I am in. And I don't think transgender men should ever be allowed in women sports. And fair is fair, so same goes the other way.
It's not really misnomer, a lot of women want to be seen as equal and treated as equal to the men in their given sport. They want to compete against men to prove they are just as good.

The wage gap is ridiculous and in need of a change. If both parties are equal in abilities with regards to that type of job then they should be paid equally.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:44 PM   #56
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Some women can compete with some men, but when it comes to the very best athletes it's not even close.

Women can't do anything better than men outside of twerking and having babies. The can be equal in intelligence, but never in athletics.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:51 PM   #57
Broncoandrew
Ring of Famer

In hoc signo vinces

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Keenum (I hope)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Some women can compete with some men, but when it comes to the very best athletes it's not even close.

Women can't do anything better than men outside of twerking and having babies. The can be equal in intelligence, but never in athletics.
The problem we have as a society is we can't accept the idea that we can be different and equal.
Broncoandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:57 PM   #58
Broncoandrew
Ring of Famer

In hoc signo vinces

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Keenum (I hope)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendReturns View Post
Oh wow... the OMANE showing it's bigot colors as usual. Nothing says "I am man insecure about my own sexuality" like bashing and making fun. Stay classy losers!
I don't think so, it's a simple fact. My sister is very similar in build to me, we are a year and 1/2 apart (me being her senior) and even though she trains much harder than I do, I can out lift and out haul her over the course of the day. Thing is, nature, or God, is much less concerned about political correctness than we are.

If you want infallible proof women are physically weaker than men look at history. If men were not physically stronger do you think men could have kept women in the kitchen so long?

Really, facts are a b****. Women are not as strong as men are. You can argue you can be offended but you are just wrong.
Broncoandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 08:59 PM   #59
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post

They have more flexible joints making them superior in gymnastics, or at least those events geared towards women.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:14 PM   #60
pricejj
jungle

Quote:

Get a STEM degree next time instead of Gender Studies.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 10:01 PM   #61
RonMexico
change your world

Can't fight racism w/ more racism

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

NCAA women's wrestling, anyone?

It might make for the greatest college experience of all-time.
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 10:08 PM   #62
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
NCAA women's wrestling, anyone?

It might make for the greatest college experience of all-time.
UFC
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:21 PM   #63
DenverBroncosJM
Post here Vine

Equal rights!!! So if a girl hits me I can hit her back!! Equa...err wait a minute not that equal
DenverBroncosJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:23 PM   #64
maven
#happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
This is what our season has come down to this year. Threads about transgenders playing volleyball in Brazil. OUCH.
What is there to talk about the Broncos?

They sport 3 **** QB's at the most important position of the game
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:09 AM   #65
LongDongJohnson
CUCK

CUCK

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CUCK

Quote:

There is no wage gap
LongDongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:09 AM   #66
LongDongJohnson
CUCK

CUCK

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CUCK

Women deserve equal rights and lefts
LongDongJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 04:20 AM   #67
v2micca
This is the Water

and this is the well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
They have more flexible joints making them superior in gymnastics, or at least those events geared towards women.
That is the rub. Most sports were developed by men to use traits that men excelled at. There are a few were women biologically have an advantage over men, like mountain climbing.
v2micca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:06 AM   #68
chrisp
Friend of the unsung

Not into the football......yet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson

Here's the thing - no-one has a 'right' to play sport professionally at an elite level.

You can argue that in a fair society everyone should have access to a sport, get taught it at school and have the right to play it if they want to play it.

But the pro level is different - its only for the very best of the very best, so if we're going to be really gender-neutral about it we shouldn't care if women get eliminated from the pro ranks as long as they are still getting access to the sport if they want it at grass roots (meaning school and/or local amateur) level.

Of course if you are going to continue to have a separate pro competition for women-only the only justification for that is that you're accepting the top women can't beat the top men - I don't see any other reason for separating genders at the pro level. Which is fine, but it then means it is hard to justify equal prize money because in pro sports the prize money doesn't go to who works hardest or who is most deserving or who does the most work for charity, it goes to the winner, it goes to the best. If the women's game only exists because the women can't beat the men then its a 2nd-division flavour of the sport and there should be no issue with thinking of it in that way and treating it accordingly.

Not to say equal prize money is wrong - both genders still have to work equally hard if the sport wants to do that then fine. I'm just making the point just that NOT giving equal prize money is NOT sexist. There's a suggestion that is should be illegal, that its discrimination, but actually the discrimination is in having the separate competition in the first place - if you accept that then its hard to say that some kinds of discrimination are Ok but others are not, sounds a bit arbitrary to me.
chrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:00 AM   #69
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Grown ass men virtue signaling on a football forum about a delusional man beating women at a women’s sport.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:07 AM   #70
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
This guy is literally cheating in sports, by playing against females who dont have nearly the strength or physical attributes as he does.

And you are rooting for him?

The craziness some people will defend....
It hits close to home for Guess Who and his Guess What.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:48 PM   #71
ShaneFalco
Ring of Famer

TeamSwag

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C Kelly

i like how mods moved this thread.

But keep a d rated movie thread on general forum during the season
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:09 PM   #72
OABB
Internet Warrior

Battle tested.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Chromosomes are just a social construct.
But obesity is genetic.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:10 PM   #73
OABB
Internet Warrior

Battle tested.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDongJohnson View Post
Omg HAHAHAHA
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:33 PM   #74
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDongJohnson View Post
And we just went there.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 07:05 PM   #75
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

I love how people spout off about the wage gap without a critical thought to it.

If it were true, wouldn't a smart business person (or pyrsyn) just hire all women and pay them, 90% of what men make and reap the rewards? They would attract the best women (paying them more than the supposed 77%), but yet being able to undercut all of their competitors because they're saving so much on labor costs.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote