The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2018, 08:45 AM   #51
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
A video of Trump dropping the n-word IN ANY CONTEXT will not matter AT ALL to his base. It will have no effect other than confirming what we already know: Trump and his fans are unabashed racists.

Welcome to 6 more years of this
it would inspire them.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:03 AM   #52
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
A video of Trump dropping the n-word IN ANY CONTEXT will not matter AT ALL to his base. It will have no effect other than confirming what we already know: Trump and his fans are unabashed racists.

I'd say that a lot of people in his base would love to be able to publicly use the n-word.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:43 AM   #53
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Quote:

This isn't even news.. Hell Tom Arnold was telling us two years ago Trump said ****er multiple times on the apprentice. Arnold also stated that Trump called his son Baron a retard, which is kinda funny because we all know Eric is the retard.

Last edited by Guess Who; 08-14-2018 at 11:54 AM..
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:08 PM   #54
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Sigh. Just like the previous idiot I responded to, you seem rather confused. If you bothered to read the thread you'd see that just about everyone here is critical of Omarosa. The obvious issue here is why Trump hired such a loser in the first place. And why such a person would be anywhere near the Situation Room. What does this lack of judgment say about the executive administration? It's certainly nothing good, that's for sure. Similar to the judgment of people like you who are blind to such glaring problems and keep supporting this clown car of a presidency.
Letís all move along. Nothing to see here.

Yawn.
Tonyels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:23 PM   #55
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyels View Post

Yawn.
I appreciate you waiving your white flag of surrender with such grace and dignity!
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:02 PM   #56
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

This is newsworthy

Omarosa: Trump used 'derogatory' term for Puerto Ricans; Kelly fought hurricane aid

"His total lack of empathy is bad enough, but I believe many of the problems and delays with getting aid ... were partly political," she says in "Unhinged."

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman says in her new book that White House chief of staff John Kelly shut down her attempts to get aid for Puerto Rico after it was devastated by Hurricane Maria ó and he accused the island government of trying to exploit the tragedy to get money from Washington.

She also writes that Kelly and President Donald Trump "referred to Puerto Ricans with derogatory terms many times." Manigault Newman did not say specifically what those terms were.

"And God bless (Trump's former homeland security adviser) Tom Bossert, who tried to get the resources, tried to fight," Manigault Newman wrote. "He and I were fighting arm in arm, hand in hand, to try to advocate for Puerto Rico to get what they needed, and John Kelly shut it down."

complete article

1,500 people died here and 90% them could have been prevented.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:15 PM   #57
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Trump desperately wants Omarosa to go away, so he's suing her!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-kelly-firing

Can't make this **** up! I see the ratings of this reality TV show going up! The tweet storm is going gale force! The USA is now officially a joke. Too bad Trump didn't keep Cohen closer; He could have geared up another fly-by-night LLC to pay off Omarosa. That's all she's looking for, a fat pay-off. Maybe Trump only pays off white women?

Last edited by Rohirrim; 08-14-2018 at 01:17 PM..
Old 08-14-2018, 01:21 PM   #58
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Due west

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr

Quote:

Yawn.
But the reality TV show nonsense Trump and Omerosa love is going on here! Must watch.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:22 PM   #59
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I appreciate you waiving your white flag of surrender with such grace and dignity!
This is a non-story.

The left is literally just throwing **** against the wall & hoping it sticks.

Itís embarrassing for yíall. No leader. Antifa is your biggest support group. Resorting to Jerry Soringer type antics.

Low class.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:23 PM   #60
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler

I'm your Huckleberry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
But the reality TV show nonsense Trump and Omerosa love is going on here! Must watch.
Iíve got better things to do.

But itís a semi-free country. Have fun.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:24 PM   #61
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
This is a non-story.

Itís embarrassing for yíall. No leader. Antifa is your biggest support group. Resorting to Jerry Soringer type antics.

Low class.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:27 PM   #62
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
This is a non-story.

Low class.
Are you kidding? Your beloved Trump is the biggest Jerry Springer of them all. Here's what Jerry Springer does to Trump.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:31 PM   #63
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
This is a non-story.
Myself and others have pointed out what the "story" is in this "non-story". The fact that you're either unable or unwilling to comment specifically on that is unsurprising.

Last edited by TonyR; 08-14-2018 at 01:34 PM..
Old 08-14-2018, 01:34 PM   #64
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Itís embarrassing for yíall. No leader. Antifa is your biggest support group.
Lol. First, a guy whose "leader" is Trump clearly doesn't have the self awareness to be talking about embarrassment. Second, stop with the Antifa nonsense. The percentage of Dems/liberals/progressives who identify with them is a number closer to 0 than it is to 10.
Old 08-14-2018, 08:22 PM   #65
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Penn Jillette Says Trump 'Apprentice' Tapes Exist: "I Was in the Room"

"Nothing I can say here hurts my career. But for the world the stakes are higher," he told Vulture. "And what Iím trying to do here is tell you the story emotionally without telling you specifics. I would not feel comfortable talking about what I felt I saw in that room ó because when I was on that show I was sleeping four to five hours a night. I was uncomfortable. 'Stress' is the wrong word, but I was not at my best."

Penn Jillette says he knows for a fact that Mark Burnett possesses tapes of President Donald Trump saying disparaging, racist remarks while working on the NBC reality show Celebrity Apprentice.
Half of the magician duo Penn and Teller (who appeared on Celebrity Apprentice in 2012) recently told Vulture in an interview posted Tuesday that he is positive recordings exist because "I was in the room" when Trump would say "racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable."

Still, he did say that Trump, during Celebrity Apprentice production, "would say racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable." Jillette added that Trump would also make sexual remarks about women that made him uneasy.

"He would ask one castmember if heíd rather have sex with this woman or that woman," he said.

And yet, Jillette would not budge on specifics because "I am an unreliable narrator. What I do, as much as anything, is Iím a storyteller. And storytellers are liars. So I can emotionally tell you things that happened racially, sexually, and that showed stupidity and lack of compassion when I was in the room with Donald Trump and I guarantee you that I will get details wrong."

complete article and video
Old 08-14-2018, 09:55 PM   #66
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marquez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Penn Jillette Says Trump 'Apprentice' Tapes Exist: "I Was in the Room"

"Nothing I can say here hurts my career. But for the world the stakes are higher," he told Vulture. "And what Iím trying to do here is tell you the story emotionally without telling you specifics. I would not feel comfortable talking about what I felt I saw in that room ó because when I was on that show I was sleeping four to five hours a night. I was uncomfortable. 'Stress' is the wrong word, but I was not at my best."

Penn Jillette says he knows for a fact that Mark Burnett possesses tapes of President Donald Trump saying disparaging, racist remarks while working on the NBC reality show Celebrity Apprentice.
Half of the magician duo Penn and Teller (who appeared on Celebrity Apprentice in 2012) recently told Vulture in an interview posted Tuesday that he is positive recordings exist because "I was in the room" when Trump would say "racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable."

Still, he did say that Trump, during Celebrity Apprentice production, "would say racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable." Jillette added that Trump would also make sexual remarks about women that made him uneasy.

"He would ask one castmember if heíd rather have sex with this woman or that woman," he said.

And yet, Jillette would not budge on specifics because "I am an unreliable narrator. What I do, as much as anything, is Iím a storyteller. And storytellers are liars. So I can emotionally tell you things that happened racially, sexually, and that showed stupidity and lack of compassion when I was in the room with Donald Trump and I guarantee you that I will get details wrong."

complete article and video
Even though Pennís opinion means 40% more than hers, I just really donít care without specifics. Saying something that made him uncomfortable but he wonít say what, because heís afraid of being inaccurate? Dude, if it made you that uncomfortable youíd have remembered what the man said. I like Penn, and respect his refusal to back Trump, but heís full of **** here.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:55 PM   #67
ShaneFalco
Infamous

ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 12:00 AM   #68
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
Even though Pennís opinion means 40% more than hers, I just really donít care without specifics. Saying something that made him uncomfortable but he wonít say what, because heís afraid of being inaccurate? Dude, if it made you that uncomfortable youíd have remembered what the man said. I like Penn, and respect his refusal to back Trump, but heís full of **** here.
He remembers what he said but he is not going to be specific. We all know Turmp said the N word several times and probably that word is in his daily speak. If Penn wasn't going to just come out and confirm it he should have just kept his mouth shut.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:02 AM   #69
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Omarosa claims Trump knew about hacked emails prior to WikiLeaks release

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman claimed Tuesday that President Trump knew about the hacked Democratic emails obtained by WikiLeaks before they were released during the height of the 2016 election campaign.

She made the allegation during an interview that aired on MSNBC Tuesday afternoon, saying that Trump "absolutely" knew about the emails before they were released by WikiLeaks. She also said campaign officials were instructed to bring up the emails at every point they could during the end of the campaign.

U.S. officials have linked the hacked emails to a broader plot by Russia to interfere in the election.

complete article
Old 08-15-2018, 12:05 PM   #70
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Coming Back Strong in 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

I'm a little surprised this wasn't mentioned already...

https://thinkprogress.org/katrina-pi...-912738855d10/

So Pierson denies that the allegations are true, and then Omarosa comes out and releases a tape proving that the allegations were spot on.

I can't believe this didn't get talked about more here, because as much of a ****bag as Omarosa may be, she just owned the **** out of this administration.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 02:08 PM   #71
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Interesting!

Quote:
JUST IN: Omarosa asserts to Katy Tur that President Trump knew about the forthcoming leak of Clinton emails before they were leaked - MSNBC

More: https://on.msnbc.com/2OCRnJE
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:56 PM   #72
El Minion
Ring of Famer

El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:49 PM   #73
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Omarosa claims Trump knew about hacked emails prior to WikiLeaks release

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman claimed Tuesday that President Trump knew about the hacked Democratic emails obtained by WikiLeaks before they were released during the height of the 2016 election campaign.

She made the allegation during an interview that aired on MSNBC Tuesday afternoon, saying that Trump "absolutely" knew about the emails before they were released by WikiLeaks. She also said campaign officials were instructed to bring up the emails at every point they could during the end of the campaign.

U.S. officials have linked the hacked emails to a broader plot by Russia to interfere in the election.

complete article
You know the gig is up when Yahoo is linking to articles about Hillary collusion. Luckily someone archived it before the censors removed it yesterday. Tick tock.

"Russian Collusion Investigation: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along"

https://web.archive.org/web/20180814...collusion.html
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:42 PM   #74
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
You know the gig is up when Yahoo is linking to articles about Hillary collusion. Luckily someone archived it before the censors removed it yesterday. Tick tock.

"Russian Collusion Investigation: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along"
I think they mean "Barzini."
Old 08-16-2018, 05:22 AM   #75
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
You know the gig is up when Yahoo is linking to articles about Hillary collusion...
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote