The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2018, 10:42 PM   #1
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default The Omarosa Thread

Sooner or later this girl is going to get her moment in the spotlight. Her book is coming out. Maybe some secret tapes of Trump going off at the mouth (when is he not doing that?). Might be entertaining.

Donald Trump is a “racist,” says Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the former White House staffer and former Apprentice contestant. She claims three unnamed sources told her there are tapes from the president’s NBC days that record him using the “N-word” repeatedly. In her new memoir, obtained ahead of its release by The Guardian, she says she believes the rumors, but never heard him say the word herself. She claims that she did witness Trump using other racial slurs about George Conway, the half-Filipino husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway. “Would you look at this George Conway article?” she quotes the president as saying. “F**ing FLIP! Disloyal! ****ing Goo-goo.” She writes that, during her time in the White House, she felt a “growing realization that Donald Trump was indeed a racist, a bigot, and a misogynist. My certainty about the N-word tape and his frequent uses of that word were the top of a high mountain of truly appalling things I’d experienced with him, during the last two years in particular.” The Daily Beast reported this week that the former reality-TV villain has secret recordings of Trump that she made during her time at the White House.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/omaros...bigot?ref=home
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2018, 01:27 AM   #2
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I doubt it would do anything to move his base. They honestly don't care if he's racist or not. If Charlottesville didn't phase them, this won't even move the needle.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:38 AM   #3
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Sooner or later this girl is going to get her moment in the spotlight. Her book is coming out. Maybe some secret tapes of Trump going off at the mouth (when is he not doing that?). Might be entertaining.

Donald Trump is a “racist,” says Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the former White House staffer and former Apprentice contestant. She claims three unnamed sources told her there are tapes from the president’s NBC days that record him using the “N-word” repeatedly. In her new memoir, obtained ahead of its release by The Guardian, she says she believes the rumors, but never heard him say the word herself. She claims that she did witness Trump using other racial slurs about George Conway, the half-Filipino husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway. “Would you look at this George Conway article?” she quotes the president as saying. “F**ing FLIP! Disloyal! ****ing Goo-goo.” She writes that, during her time in the White House, she felt a “growing realization that Donald Trump was indeed a racist, a bigot, and a misogynist. My certainty about the N-word tape and his frequent uses of that word were the top of a high mountain of truly appalling things I’d experienced with him, during the last two years in particular.” The Daily Beast reported this week that the former reality-TV villain has secret recordings of Trump that she made during her time at the White House.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/omaros...bigot?ref=home
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 07:39 AM   #4
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

rmsanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:17 AM   #5
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

This will be every bit as flaccid as the "Trump tweetstorm" thread.

Pass the No-Doz.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:27 AM   #6
swaiy
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson

Eh, omarosa can go **** herself. She sold out. People have been telling her forever now who and what Trump is. She has first-hand experience. When she was thrown under the bus and promptly ran over, now she wants to give her testimony about what a piece of **** he is?

IMO, she got what was coming to her. And as much of a shame this is, trumps supporters don't give a **** about racism lol.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:29 AM   #7
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native

Obey.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
Eh, omarosa can go **** herself. She sold out. People have been telling her forever now who and what Trump is. She has first-hand experience. When she was thrown under the bus and promptly ran over, now she wants to give her testimony about what a piece of **** he is?

IMO, she got what was coming to her. And as much of a shame this is, trumps supporters don't give a **** about racism lol.
Yeah she had first-hand experience and suddenly changed her story to cry "racist." Of course progs ignore that because of their confirmation biases.

Hint: If he was such a "racist," he wouldn't have had her around.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:39 AM   #8
swaiy
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Yeah she had first-hand experience and suddenly changed her story to cry "racist." Of course progs ignore that because of their confirmation biases.

Nice try.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:30 AM   #9
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post

This...in spades, all day.

I still remember her talking about how the whole world was going to have to bow down to this POS and kiss his ass because "he's the most powerful man in the universe".

**** her and her self-aggrandizing house negro act. '

Let's hear from some single mom who got denied housing by this jerk instead.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #10
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

Hard to believe this kind of ignorance exists.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:42 AM   #11
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Hard to believe this kind of ignorance exists.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:15 AM   #12
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post

**** her and her self-aggrandizing house negro act.
Damn whitey, you got some balls.
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #13
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming

Hot Damn.

Hard to take her seriously when she knew he was a racist garbage person when she went to work for him. And then did it again. And again. And again.

Grifters of a feather flock together.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:04 PM   #14
Guess Who
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Hard to take her seriously when she knew he was a racist garbage person when she went to work for him. And then did it again. And again. And again.

Grifters of a feather flock together.
I agree, but we have all seen Trump is a racist so when someone leaves the Administration and says they have seen Trump do racist things, I tend to believe them.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:27 PM   #15
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Anybody who stirs up trouble for the **** stain in the WH is okay by me.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:04 PM   #16
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

She did sell out and she took his hush money to shut up and not tell her story during the election process and the 1st year of the administration. Trump sure was busy paying people to keep their mouths shut, LMAO.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:10 AM   #17
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
She did sell out and she took his hush money to shut up and not tell her story during the election process and the 1st year of the administration. Trump sure was busy paying people to keep their mouths shut, LMAO.
Yeah, wonder what deduction he used on his taxes for all it. Equipment depreciation?
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:12 AM   #18
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

“I was complicit with this White House in deceiving this nation,” she said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.“ “They continue to deceive this nation by how mentally declined he is, about how difficult it is for him to process complex information, how he is not engaged in some of the most important decisions that impacts our country.”
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...k-kelly-773889
Old 08-12-2018, 10:14 AM   #19
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

It was weird interview. There are so many people in or have left this administration that just freaking slimy
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 11:24 AM   #20
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
“I was complicit with this White House in deceiving this nation,” she said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.“ “They continue to deceive this nation by how mentally declined he is, about how difficult it is for him to process complex information, how he is not engaged in some of the most important decisions that impacts our country.”
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...k-kelly-773889
For all their supposed hate toward Hollywood, righties love their celebrity presidents. Especially if they are mentally deficient
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 11:38 AM   #21
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

There's definitely a whole schadenfreude thing I have going on with this administration.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:01 PM   #22
rmsanger
Elway > PFM

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darian Stewart

Omarosa is just as bad as trump when it comes to lies and exploiting people. They belong together. One can only hope they are forced to spend eternity of afterlife in a room together.
rmsanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 07:35 PM   #23
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Omarosa is a terrible person. The message from the Trump administration is that she's a liar, she's contradicted herself, she's dramatically changed her story for her own self interest, etc. I believe all of those things to be true about Omarosa. I also believe all of those things to be true about Trump. They have the same act. They were both reality star villains who made it to the White House. It's a great thing that she got the boot. He needs to get the boot ASAP.

She is full of ****. She was able to deal with Trump being racist because it was getting her paid. Now that she's not getting paid by Trump's administration, she's finally calling him out?!?! That's some BS. She said that everybody who talked bad about Trump would bow down to him. She sold herself out, and now that she's kicked to the curve, she's flipped the script just to stay relevant and make more money. That's a Trump move.

This woman is pretty much a pariah. I hope that money was worth it.
Jason in LA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:30 PM   #24
Rohirrim
Partisan

And so it goes...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
Omarosa is a terrible person. The message from the Trump administration is that she's a liar, she's contradicted herself, she's dramatically changed her story for her own self interest, etc. I believe all of those things to be true about Omarosa. I also believe all of those things to be true about Trump. They have the same act. They were both reality star villains who made it to the White House. It's a great thing that she got the boot. He needs to get the boot ASAP.

She is full of ****. She was able to deal with Trump being racist because it was getting her paid. Now that she's not getting paid by Trump's administration, she's finally calling him out?!?! That's some BS. She said that everybody who talked bad about Trump would bow down to him. She sold herself out, and now that she's kicked to the curve, she's flipped the script just to stay relevant and make more money. That's a Trump move.

This woman is pretty much a pariah. I hope that money was worth it.
In other words, they were made for each other.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:43 PM   #25
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
In other words, they were made for each other.
Their sex tape will be "leaked" soon. lol
Jason in LA is online now   Reply With Quote