The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2018, 11:44 PM   #26
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 34,751

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Whoops...she just opened up a huge can of worms. She's been taping people including John Kelly in this audio when he fired her, in highly sensitive places inside the WH, the situation room, the Oval Office apparently, etc...which is illegal from what I've gathered so far, and a security violation.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...tened-her.html

April Ryan posed the obvious question...What the hell is going on the WH security apparatus when staffers are making audio recordings in places where cell phones are forbidden?

Forget her book and her accusations...this is the same WH that allowed a writer to perch himself on a couch for a couple months in full view of everyone and take notes for a tell-all book on Rump and his nutcakes.

But her emails!!!
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:44 AM   #27
Guess Who
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 18,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Whoops...she just opened up a huge can of worms. She's been taping people including John Kelly in this audio when he fired her, in highly sensitive places inside the WH, the situation room, the Oval Office apparently, etc...which is illegal from what I've gathered so far, and a security violation.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...tened-her.html

April Ryan posed the obvious question...What the hell is going on the WH security apparatus when staffers are making audio recordings in places where cell phones are forbidden?

Forget her book and her accusations...this is the same WH that allowed a writer to perch himself on a couch for a couple months in full view of everyone and take notes for a tell-all book on Rump and his nutcakes.

But her emails!!!
I bet Trump won't do a thing about her recording in the situation room. He wants her to shut up and go away. Charging her with this will only open himself up to more ridicule.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 04:49 AM   #28
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bůg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 23,415
Default

When you enter a SCIF, it is dependent on the individuals to leave phones, fitbits, other wireless laptop, tablets, PEDS in the lock box at the door/enterence. I have seen people walk into SCIf space with their phones before, it is security violation and you can be fired for it.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 07:13 AM   #29
Guess Who
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 18,099
Default

Amarosa might possibly have dozens of taped conversations.....

Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 07:58 AM   #30
footstepsfrom#27
helmet to helmet hitter
 
footstepsfrom#27's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 34,751

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Royce Freeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
When you enter a SCIF, it is dependent on the individuals to leave phones, fitbits, other wireless laptop, tablets, PEDS in the lock box at the door/enterence. I have seen people walk into SCIf space with their phones before, it is security violation and you can be fired for it.
Right. So how is it people are roaming around this WH moving freely into supposedly secure spaces with recording devices? Answer...sheer incompetence and a clueless, abusive and unstable work culture breeding a need for people to protect their ass against just the kind of thing that happened to her with Kelly. He's a total snake, and I wouldn't doubt that other people are also doing this **** just to protect themselves.

I can't stand this Omarosa, but she obviously is smarter than the morons above her in this situation. In fact, she's going to make bank off her opportunity to **** them over, even though everyone knows she's a complete sellout. She's smart enough to realize that being a scumbag no longer matters if you've got something people want to hear.
footstepsfrom#27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:27 AM   #31
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 79,479

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepsfrom#27 View Post
Right. So how is it people are roaming around this WH moving freely into supposedly secure spaces with recording devices? Answer...sheer incompetence and a clueless, abusive and unstable work culture breeding a need for people to protect their ass against just the kind of thing that happened to her with Kelly. He's a total snake, and I wouldn't doubt that other people are also doing this **** just to protect themselves.

I can't stand this Omarosa, but she obviously is smarter than the morons above her in this situation. In fact, she's going to make bank off her opportunity to **** them over, even though everyone knows she's a complete sellout. She's smart enough to realize that being a scumbag no longer matters if you've got something people want to hear.
Isn't that the basic model for reality TV?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:46 AM   #32
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"
 
WolfpackGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Delaware
Posts: 11,584
Default

Sounds like the Michael Cohen tapes all over again.

Notice how everyone dropped Cohen like a bad habit when Giuliani said Cohen recorded JOURNALISTS too?

Now nobody knows if Omarosa was a PLANT or a PATSY.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:47 AM   #33
spdirty
Ring of Famer
 
spdirty's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bailey
Posts: 17,314

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marquez
Default

@realdonaldtrump pay attention to the point of the ****ing poem next time you read it.

https://youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:22 AM   #34
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Due west

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 6,038

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
When you enter a SCIF, it is dependent on the individuals to leave phones, fitbits, other wireless laptop, tablets, PEDS in the lock box at the door/enterence. I have seen people walk into SCIf space with their phones before, it is security violation and you can be fired for it.
And she was fired upon walking in with her phone! Its pretty funny.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:26 AM   #35
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Due west

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 6,038

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
Sounds like the Michael Cohen tapes all over again.

Notice how everyone dropped Cohen like a bad habit when Giuliani said Cohen recorded JOURNALISTS too?

Now nobody knows if Omarosa was a PLANT or a PATSY.
How the hell could she be a plant? She is a reality TV D-lister who hung on to a bigger reality TV star. He invited her. He was the only one who ever knew or understood why she was there. Only person who planted her was Donald Trump.

Also, I think Trump and Omarosa are birds of a feather and having come up in the reality TV universe, they probably both record everything. You never know when you are going to catch that golden moment that drives drama and ratings! Can't wait for Trump to release his first tape.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:32 AM   #36
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"
 
WolfpackGuy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Delaware
Posts: 11,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
How the hell could she be a plant? She is a reality TV D-lister who hung on to a bigger reality TV star. He invited her. He was the only one who ever knew or understood why she was there. Only person who planted her was Donald Trump.

Also, I think Trump and Omarosa are birds of a feather and having come up in the reality TV universe, they probably both record everything. You never know when you are going to catch that golden moment that drives drama and ratings! Can't wait for Trump to release his first tape.
Plant to get inside the media after her "firing."

It is suspected Avenatti, Stormy, Cohen are "paid actors" as well...

Last edited by WolfpackGuy; 08-13-2018 at 11:34 AM..
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:10 PM   #37
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,636
Default

Nobody cares that Kelly fired her, and her credibility is pretty shaky anyway. But if sheís telling the truth about having recorded that conversation in the White House Situation Room, thatís a shocking security breach.

I know the Trump White House is a clown car, but still, this is shocking. Itís not hard to sneak a smartphone into the Situation Room. Itís assumed that White House employees have too much integrity to do that. But that was pre-Trump standards.


Omarosa Loop-De-Loops White House


Last edited by TonyR; 08-13-2018 at 12:12 PM..
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:15 PM   #38
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
How the hell could she be a plant? She is a reality TV D-lister who hung on to a bigger reality TV star. He invited her. He was the only one who ever knew or understood why she was there. Only person who planted her was Donald Trump.

Also, I think Trump and Omarosa are birds of a feather and having come up in the reality TV universe, they probably both record everything. You never know when you are going to catch that golden moment that drives drama and ratings! Can't wait for Trump to release his first tape.
This, exactly. The fact that she was even near the room speaks volumes about what a joke this administration is. It's a disgrace, as is anyone defending it.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:15 PM   #39
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 79,479

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Trump knows reality TV shows, so he made the White House into one.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:29 PM   #40
Guess Who
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 18,099
Default

Next time my boss fires me I am, recording that sh1t.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 07:41 PM   #41
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
nyuk nyuk's Avatar
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Omarosa Tells NPR She Heard Trump 'N-Word Tape,' Contradicting Her Own Tell-All Book

Yet again, you nincompoops are so full of Trump hate you automatically bite on and cling to anything negative you hear in media, hoping THIS may be it!





nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:01 PM   #42
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Yet again, you nincompoops are so full of Trump hate you automatically bite on and cling to anything negative you hear in media, hoping THIS may be it!
What exactly did we "bite on and cling to" you ****ing ignoramus? Did you even read this thread before posting?

And "nincompoops"? What are you, my grandma?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #43
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
nyuk nyuk's Avatar
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
What exactly did we "bite on and cling to" you ****ing ignoramus? Did you even read this thread before posting?

And "nincompoops"? What are you, my grandma?
I could have called you all a bunch of ****ing a-holes, but I figured I'd be more polite about it.

What HAVEN'T you all bitten onto?
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:05 PM   #44
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
nyuk nyuk's Avatar
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
Amarosa might possibly have dozens of taped conversations.....
Off to Wet Dream Land you go!

Bon voyage!

P.S. Her name is Omarosa.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:29 PM   #45
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
What HAVEN'T you all bitten onto?
Go read the first page of the thread, and then come back and declare what you've learned.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:50 PM   #46
Tonyels
Undrafted pro bowler
 
Tonyels's Avatar
 
I'm your Huckleberry

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 4,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DWolfe DEFWU
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Go read the first page of the thread, and then come back and declare what you've learned.
What a waste of time. She got caught & fired. Cashing in on the gullible left.

No credibility. Iím noticing this theme with all your bandwagon blabbermouths.

Itís actually making Trump stronger.

You keep saying...oh we got him...only to fail over & over!

Ya got nothing....again!!!
Tonyels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:00 PM   #47
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 79,479

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyels View Post
What a waste of time. She got caught & fired. Cashing in on the gullible left.

No credibility. Iím noticing this theme with all your bandwagon blabbermouths.

Itís actually making Trump stronger.

You keep saying...oh we got him...only to fail over & over!

Ya got nothing....again!!!
Didn't read thread but blah, blah, blah anyway.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:31 AM   #48
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyels View Post
What a waste of time. She got caught & fired. Cashing in on the gullible left.

No credibility. Iím noticing this theme with all your bandwagon blabbermouths.

Itís actually making Trump stronger.

You keep saying...oh we got him...only to fail over & over!

Ya got nothing....again!!!
Sigh. Just like the previous idiot I responded to, you seem rather confused. If you bothered to read the thread you'd see that just about everyone here is critical of Omarosa. The obvious issue here is why Trump hired such a loser in the first place. And why such a person would be anywhere near the Situation Room. What does this lack of judgment say about the executive administration? It's certainly nothing good, that's for sure. Similar to the judgment of people like you who are blind to such glaring problems and keep supporting this clown car of a presidency.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 08:23 AM   #49
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
And so it goes...

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Trumpville (like Potterville, but stupider)
Posts: 79,479

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default



This is what I find so inspiring about The Donald: He's so "presidential."

Man, reading this tweet-stream between The Donald and Lou Dobbs kissing each other's asses is like being in the Twilight Zone. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 08:30 AM   #50
Pontius Pirate
I made a bad call Ripley
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 
Easy Easy Kill Kill Lane Lane

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 8,057
Default

A video of Trump dropping the n-word IN ANY CONTEXT will not matter AT ALL to his base. It will have no effect other than confirming what we already know: Trump and his fans are unabashed racists.

Welcome to 6 more years of this
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Denver Broncos