The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2017, 06:36 PM   #126
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D Henderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
LMAO, I was only pulling your chain dude. I knew I would get that reaction out of you. My bad, sorry to be playing games, but I'm bored.

Sarcasm and jerkin around is hard to define through typing. You hooked me in with a fat fish hook.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:01 PM   #127
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jordan Taylor

What a bunch of ass hats! VJ hasn't even coached his first game yet. Give the dude a break. The bottom line is that we have a lot of youth. A lot of it. And, with that may young guys in important positions you have to get every one ready...because you might need them. Then you'd be pissed off because they never got any reps.

I forget the article...maybe it was King who said....we are overall average...primarily because Elway didn't sign any low cost experience players. Instead we are old and very young. With next to zero mid career experience.

This is an 8-8 team because of the top talent on the team. We could go 11-5 or 6-10. But, this team will not win more than 11 games and most likely will struggle to win 9.
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:27 AM   #128
maven
#stormingback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
What a bunch of ass hats! VJ hasn't even coached his first game yet. Give the dude a break. The bottom line is that we have a lot of youth. A lot of it. And, with that may young guys in important positions you have to get every one ready...because you might need them. Then you'd be pissed off because they never got any reps.

I forget the article...maybe it was King who said....we are overall average...primarily because Elway didn't sign any low cost experience players. Instead we are old and very young. With next to zero mid career experience.

This is an 8-8 team because of the top talent on the team. We could go 11-5 or 6-10. But, this team will not win more than 11 games and most likely will struggle to win 9.
With 9000 posts on this website it takes you a random article to realize this?

Here, I will make it simple for you. There's no elite QB play on the Denver Broncos.

Boom! Avg team who may or may not make the playoffs.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 06:25 AM   #129
TheLegendReturns
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
If they don't listen I am.
Let me guess. White male, slightly overweight, loves bud or bud light, lame job with decent pay, takes boner pills, failed high school athlete who now lives out his dreams by being a POS to kids. The fact that you feel the need to post and pound your chest about how much of an A** you are in regards to your team of kids tells me you are a sociopath and shouldn't be within 100 feet of kids... much less influencing them with your garbage.
TheLegendReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:19 AM   #130
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendReturns View Post
Let me guess. White male, slightly overweight, loves bud or bud light, lame job with decent pay, takes boner pills, failed high school athlete who now lives out his dreams by being a POS to kids. The fact that you feel the need to post and pound your chest about how much of an A** you are in regards to your team of kids tells me you are a sociopath and shouldn't be within 100 feet of kids... much less influencing them with your garbage.
He's exactly the kind of coach you don't want your kids around and have to endure when he's coaching the other team, feeling sorry for those kids. He'll never see it though. Just keeping thinking what a blast it is for kids to only show up for practice and never get any game time or only garbage time. Because kids love practice so much. Super awesome time.

What a badass though. Youth sports. Serious Super Bowl type business right there. Should be updating that resume and send it to the Broncos any day now.
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 08:25 AM   #131
USMCBladerunner
Ring of Famer

"...we're making ways to win."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
E. Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Explain it dip****.

You don't call TO one second before the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter. It gave Chicago an extra down to stop the clock. They weren't losing at that point in the game. One second later there's your TO without even using one. There was still time on the play clock.

Even people in the game day thread said Wtf.
FWIW, there was not time on the playclock...VJ and McCoy were acting like the clocks were out of sync until about 32 seconds on it...once they saw the playclock was 1 sec in front of the game clock, they decided to use a TO....it is an odd time for a timeout but they didn't have the option to take it to the two min warning.
USMCBladerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 09:53 AM   #132
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D Henderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBladerunner View Post
FWIW, there was not time on the playclock...VJ and McCoy were acting like the clocks were out of sync until about 32 seconds on it...once they saw the playclock was 1 sec in front of the game clock, they decided to use a TO....it is an odd time for a timeout but they didn't have the option to take it to the two min warning.

The run play before started at 2:43 and took longer than 3 seconds before the whistle blew. So the playclock started 40 seconds under 2:40. Either the stadium screws up or they thought wrong. No big deal just thought it was stupid.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote