The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2017, 08:47 PM   #26
Action

Adopt-a-Bronco:
2015DraftClass

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Yeah you did kept saying his stats are just as good. You said he wasn't a liability because he didn't lose fumbles despite several of us mentioning he makes stupid decisions out there. Are you ever right?
I was merely making a point during that discussion. I never said he was as good as tyreek Hill, I was pointing out the flaw in the guys method of analyzing stats.

Are you slow?

Where did I say he wasn’t a liability?

I simply said that was his first turnover which was a FACT. Teams don’t bench someone with explosive potential with 0 turnovers.

You morons asked for him to be benched with 0 turnovers.

Your parents raised a dumbass
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:10 PM   #27
uplink
Ring of Famer

I saw on the pregame that McKennzie was practicing his touchdown celebration with sanders. He should have been practicing catching the ball
uplink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:28 PM   #28
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D Henderson!

But he catches it in practice....
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:33 PM   #29
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

Brandon Marshall too
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:40 PM   #30
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
I was merely making a point during that discussion. I never said he was as good as tyreek Hill, I was pointing out the flaw in the guys method of analyzing stats.

Are you slow?

Where did I say he wasn’t a liability?

I simply said that was his first turnover which was a FACT. Teams don’t bench someone with explosive potential with 0 turnovers.

You morons asked for him to be benched with 0 turnovers.

Your parents raised a dumbass
Only a dumb **** argues well he fumbled 4 times and Denver jumped on it so that doesn't count. Only a dumb **** doesn't acknowledge the risky spots he has fielded punts in traffic and says not a problem. Only a dumb **** says he is as good as Hill according to the stats. You are a dumb ****.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:16 AM   #31
Broncoblood32
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia View Post
Firing a coach after 5 games..... You people are ****ing retarded.
Well, lets be honest here though. How the hell was he hired in the first place? Just have never seen any coach hired where his ONLY experience as a coordinator was ONE SEASON where that team was ranked 29th.

BTW, not for nothing, but the Dolphins defense is now ranked in the top 10 defensively. Same basic talent. They had a lot of talent on that defense last year. They were 29th in the NFL.

Other than him coming cheap, and "interviewing well" what the hell is that?

As far as Mckenzie, it breaks my heart since he attended my alma mater in HS. I watched him play a few times in HS too. Anyway, that is another story. The fact that is he needs to be CUT!

Right now there is not ONE ASPECT of this team (other than perhaps Emmanuel Sanders) that does not suck. Really not one aspect. Including the defense. People can say the defense is good. It was. Not anymore.

Are we all feeling good as we see the Rams defense kicking ass? Wonder how that happened? They are among league leaders in causing turnovers and sacks.

Broncos use to be. Not anymore.
Broncoblood32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:19 AM   #32
go_broncos
Fire Vance Joseph

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
Well, lets be honest here though. How the hell was he hired in the first place? Just have never seen any coach hired where his ONLY experience as a coordinator was ONE SEASON where that team was ranked 29th.

BTW, not for nothing, but the Dolphins defense is now ranked in the top 10 defensively. Same basic talent. They had a lot of talent on that defense last year. They were 29th in the NFL.

Other than him coming cheap, and "interviewing well" what the hell is that?

As far as Mckenzie, it breaks my heart since he attended my alma mater in HS. I watched him play a few times in HS too. Anyway, that is another story. The fact that is he needs to be CUT!

Right now there is not ONE ASPECT of this team (other than perhaps Emmanuel Sanders) that does not suck. Really not one aspect. Including the defense. People can say the defense is good. It was. Not anymore.

Are we all feeling good as we see the Rams defense kicking ass? Wonder how that happened? They are among league leaders in causing turnovers and sacks.

Broncos use to be. Not anymore.
Well said..it's not like VJ was a good coordinator. his defense sucks
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:49 AM   #33
BroncoSojia
Your 3x Champion

Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chad Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Well it's going to be 9 games but we are the retarded ones. I would wait for the off-season myself.
I was responding to Falco wanting him fired after the Giants games. Either way, 9 games is too early as well.
BroncoSojia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:02 AM   #34
BroncoFox
Cheervixen

If I have fleas.. they are happy.

If VJ won't make the players accountable for their actions, then Elway will need to hold VJ accountable for his lack of actions regarding the players. Holding onto Trevor at least a game and a half longer than he should have. Keeping McKenzie in at least 3 fumbles past the point where he should have been benched. He keeps inexplicably giving chances.. he is too much the player coach, not enough the head coach. He needs to make hard decisions, but seems unwilling to do so.
BroncoFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:58 AM   #35
champhalloffamer
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

AJ Derby is a recieving TE who cant catch the ball or run routes. He cant block for **** and his undersized. Heurmann wouldnt make another NFL roster. Please be legit Jake Butt your our only hope.
champhalloffamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:59 AM   #36
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Bring back the tapenade!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I told everyone right after the draft that McKenzie should not make the roster. 5th round, small, only 4.42 speed (average WR speed), and not particularly good at anything.

Obvious PS candidate last offseason. Now you see why.
****ing guy couldn't catch herpes at a Tijuana whorehouse on nickel butt secks night.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:05 AM   #37
TonyR
Franchise Poster

I could tell early in the season that McKenzie had awareness, decision making, and ball security issues, and that he probably wasn't an NFL player. I knew the mistakes and turnovers were coming. It was obvious. And I have no experience in coaching at any level. Why is this organization having so much difficulty seeing what I saw several weeks ago?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:18 AM   #38
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia View Post
I was responding to Falco wanting him fired after the Giants games. Either way, 9 games is too early as well.
Normally yes but this is a special case. It is obvious he is over his head. I want them to wait until the seasons over though.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:19 AM   #39
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I could tell early in the season that McKenzie had awareness, decision making, and ball security issues, and that he probably wasn't an NFL player. I knew the mistakes and turnovers were coming. It was obvious. And I have no experience in coaching at any level. Why is this organization having so much difficulty seeing what I saw several weeks ago?
But he has same average as Tyreek!
Old 11-13-2017, 09:19 AM   #40
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
He just is trying to hard. He rarely calls for a fair catch when he should, and his concentration goes elsewhere.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:18 AM   #41
Reals
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
He has 5 fumbles already this season
This is astounding and further proof of VJ's gross incompetence. I still can't believe he was on the field.
Reals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:20 AM   #42
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D Henderson!

This is what I was talking about earlier with Marshall.

You know STs are straight up trash when stuff like this happens.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 11-13-2017 at 11:26 AM..
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:52 AM   #43
Broncoblood32
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
This is what I was talking about earlier with Marshall.

You know STs are straight up trash when stuff like this happens.
Broncoblood32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:40 PM   #44
bfallona
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
He just is trying to hard. He rarely calls for a fair catch when he should, and his concentration goes elsewhere.
Yes but at some point he needs to be gone to send a message. Also coaches & mgt fall in love with the next Devin Hester. Wow we can change the momentum in 1 play! This is the coaches fault period. You don't keep running him out there expecting a miracle - VJ "He's our returner" .
I just watch Olivo's presser & he's deluded. Said McKenzie was "right there on breaking one for a TD" delusional.
bfallona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:42 PM   #45
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfallona View Post
Yes but at some point he needs to be gone to send a message. Also coaches & mgt fall in love with the next Devin Hester. Wow we can change the momentum in 1 play! This is the coaches fault period. You don't keep running him out there expecting a miracle - VJ "He's our returner" .
I just watch Olivo's presser & he's deluded. Said McKenzie was "right there on breaking one for a TD" delusional.
Breaking one for the Pats.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:46 PM   #46
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
He has 5 fumbles already this season
5 for 28 ......... Holy **** batman. 1 fumble for every 5.6 kicks. **** ME
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:04 PM   #47
TonyR
Franchise Poster

After five fumbles -- two lost , including the first punt he tried to field in Sunday night's loss to New England -- Broncos rookie Isaiah McKenzie is formally out of the mix in the return game. Coach Vance Joseph said Wednesday Jordan Taylor will return punts Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals and running back Devontae Booker will continue to return kickoffs. Taylor had one fair catch on a punt last season.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...215170449845-4
Old 11-15-2017, 05:07 PM   #48
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Back on May 1:
Quote:
Looking back now after the dust has settled, the head scratcher to me is McKenzie. He's tiny, and the pick seems a bit duplicative after taking Carlos Henderson. Sure, maybe they'll find uses for him. But it seems other needs could have been addressed here.
Quote:
Yeah, I get that they wanted to add some speed. But they got 3 little speed guys in Henderson, McKenzie, Henderson, plus another guy who apparently can be a returner in Langley. I think 2 of those first 3 I mentioned might have been enough with other needs (I'd have preferred a RB higher, or ILB, or another O-linemen, or an interior D-lineman). But whatever, hopefully they know what they're doing.
Back on October 15:
Quote:
This McKenzie sucks. Needs to be cut.
October 23:
Quote:
... As for McKenzie..."stud"? If he didn't make the team next year I wouldn't be shocked.
October 30:
Quote:
Siemian sucks. Green sucks. McKenzie sucks. The punter sucks. Watson sucks. Fowler sucks. I'm probably missing at least a half dozen others.

Last edited by TonyR; 11-15-2017 at 05:12 PM..
Old 11-15-2017, 05:08 PM   #49
Bronx33
Douche Mod

Camaraderie-ship for all

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von

My guess is VJ being a first year coach saw something in the kid and backed him up numerous times sadly it punched him in the balls 5 times I usually draw the line at 2 and that's only for family members.
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:10 PM   #50
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
After five fumbles -- two lost , including the first punt he tried to field in Sunday night's loss to New England -- Broncos rookie Isaiah McKenzie is formally out of the mix in the return game. Coach Vance Joseph said Wednesday Jordan Taylor will return punts Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals and running back Devontae Booker will continue to return kickoffs. Taylor had one fair catch on a punt last season.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...215170449845-4
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote