The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2014, 06:33 PM   #26
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

So now that we did that here is the link to the bone marrow program. They especially need minorities to sign up. Blacks at the top of the list. Having leukemia is a tough road to haul out of and for african americans it's even tougher because not as many black people have signed up. Get off your ass and you may just get to save a life. They saved my brothers life and he was close to death from leukemia.

http://www.cityofhope.org/be-the-match
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:51 PM   #27
BroncsRule
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Elsid if I told you what i was doing this week you wouldn't believe me anyways. What if I said saving someones life? That's right I may be a bone marrow match for a young woman who has leukemia. Heading to the City Of Hope on Wednesday for a follow up test.

What are you doing? It's not about being a Christian, it's about counting on people and not the govt. I agree though as the country turns godless there are less and less people you can count on to be help others. So they only alternative is to turn to a govt that is greedy and cares little for individuals.

But to be honest I know plenty of liberals who are very giving. I just like to piss you all off. But they are mostly the liberals that still believe in god. All the athiests I know are selfish pricks.
Funny, all the atheists I know are also Humanists. Which makes them kind. And good neighbors. And concerned citizens.

Most of the Christians I know are judgmental, self righteous pricks. Who need to look in a mirror.
BroncsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:42 PM   #28
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncsRule View Post
Funny, all the atheists I know are also Humanists. Which makes them kind. And good neighbors. And concerned citizens.

Most of the Christians I know are judgmental, self righteous pricks. Who need to look in a mirror.
I know one agnostic/"atheist" guy who's pretty generous with his time and money. But I've known far more who view the beginning and end of their contribution to humankind as Voting Democrat.

But it is disheartening to see Chest-Thumping Christianism being practiced anywhere. Definitely not in the right spirit, which renders it all utterly meaningless as an act of faith.

"They have their reward in full"
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote