The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2018, 10:51 AM   #176
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 86,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
You think the racist garbage nyuk nyuk was posting is okay?
That's a question?
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:29 AM   #177
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
still no "immediate ban" yet.


Good to know Nyuk Nyuk and Cutthemdown fell under the catagory of "immediate ban" tho.
I don’t know what was bannable?
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:31 AM   #178
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I don’t know what was bannable?
Shane’s delicate feelings got hurt therefore someone should be banned.
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:36 AM   #179
ShaneFalco
Infamous
 
ShaneFalco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 17,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I don’t know what was bannable?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Dom meant right-wingers.

We've already established left wing dudes can call back guys monkeys while everyone smiles and nods.
you called it.
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:39 AM   #180
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

I think it’s time for your self fulfilling prophesy to come true. Ban you both so you can scream how right you are.
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:39 AM   #181
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
you called it.
So, what’s bannable is that you rhink he should be banned?

Got it.

No WONDER you’re frustrated.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:40 AM   #182
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
So, what’s bannable is that you rhink he should be banned?

Got it.

No WONDER you’re frustrated.
Shane’s Toddler logic.
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:46 AM   #183
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Here's something I find interesting, guys.

For the longest time, you guys complained that only "righties" received moderator action here.

But then, W*gs got banned.

Now, the terminology that represents the equality you're seeking is "immediate ban."

The target seems to be moving.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:46 AM   #184
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Another thing that got me thinking.

Beavis, have you ever been banned?
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:47 AM   #185
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 86,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneSpicoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver
We've already established left wing dudes can call back guys monkeys while everyone smiles and nods.
Already exposed as a bold-faced lie.

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:49 AM   #186
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

To make everyone happy and add a little fun gaming aspect we should have a wheel of ban with all the names that piss people off on it. It gets spun once a day and the loser gets a day vacation. It’s like Vegas on the mane!
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:50 AM   #187
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
To make everyone happy and add a little fun gaming aspect we should have a wheel of ban with all the names that piss people off on it. It gets spun once a day and the loser gets a day vacation. It’s like Vegas on the mane!
You say this as if it is somehow not already happening.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:51 AM   #188
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You say this as if it is somehow not already happening.


Well obviously only rightie names are on it
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 03:42 PM   #189
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 33,311

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Another thing that got me thinking.

Beavis, have you ever been banned?
Yeah, a couple times.

...long time ago

Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 09-16-2018 at 03:53 PM..
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:16 AM   #190
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Hot Damn.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 16,799
Default

cutthemdown is old and senile. It's not his fault, per se, so is that off limits as well?

Poor, old, broken-brained cutthemdown!
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:50 AM   #191
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 18,347

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Yeah, a couple times.

...long time ago
Hmm. Must have been before my time as a moderator.

I guess my question is, why do you suppose you don't get bans, if we have such a grudge against people on the right?
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:03 PM   #192
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer
 
Agamemnon's Avatar
 
Elway needs to go to AA.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 35,229

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Are people really up in arms about nyuk nyuk being banned? She was openly posting racist rhetoric ffs.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:45 PM   #193
Guess Who
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 18,099
Default

It is so funny that the conservatives on the board have so much issue with not mocking a person's gender, race, or sexual preference.... makes me laugh and cry.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:12 AM   #194
TheElusiveKyleOrton
Kicking & Screaming
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Hot Damn.

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 16,799
Default

Honest question for OP and the mods:

One thing that really sticks in my craw with this place is how many people use the insult “retard” or some variation of it. That’s a pretty ****ty one, so I’m wondering if there are any plans to block out “retard,” “retarded,” and any of the many variations of “tard “ used here daily.

If the state of Colorado can remove “retarded” from any and all of its state documents, which they did last year, surely a football message board can do so as well.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:42 AM   #195
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 34,404

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
To make everyone happy and add a little fun gaming aspect we should have a wheel of ban with all the names that piss people off on it. It gets spun once a day and the loser gets a day vacation. It’s like Vegas on the mane!
You should also be able to volunteer as tribute.


****! We are halfway to reviving survivor
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:03 AM   #196
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,410

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
You should also be able to volunteer as tribute.


****! We are halfway to reviving survivor
This could be survivor lite. A lot less effort to manage.
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #197
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer
 
Agamemnon's Avatar
 
Elway needs to go to AA.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 35,229

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Honest question for OP and the mods:

One thing that really sticks in my craw with this place is how many people use the insult “retard” or some variation of it. That’s a pretty ****ty one, so I’m wondering if there are any plans to block out “retard,” “retarded,” and any of the many variations of “tard “ used here daily.

If the state of Colorado can remove “retarded” from any and all of its state documents, which they did last year, surely a football message board can do so as well.
Should we also ban imbecile, moron, idiot, etc? Because those words have similar origins and meanings. At some point you retards need to grasp that, whatever term is used to describe the genuinely mentally deficient, it is going to be adopted as an insult among the general populace. Get over it.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:34 AM   #198
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 33,311

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Should we also ban imbecile, moron, idiot, etc? Because those words have similar origins and meanings. At some point you retards need to grasp that, whatever term is used to describe the genuinely mentally deficient, it is going to be adopted as an insult among the general populace. Get over it.
That's got to be maybe the most ironic post in TEKO history right there.

Guy's nothing but an endless namecaller.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:37 AM   #199
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer
 
Agamemnon's Avatar
 
Elway needs to go to AA.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 35,229

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
That's got to be maybe the most ironic post in TEKO history right there.

Guy's nothing but an endless namecaller.
He loves calling people stupid, but retard is off-limits. Why? Because the PC thought police say so.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:42 AM   #200
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 33,311

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
He loves calling people stupid, but retard is off-limits. Why? Because the PC thought police say so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Supports the middle class, but supports Trump, who doesn't pay his middle class contractors.

You've gone full retard.
Had to take him off iggy to do, but worth it.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Denver Broncos