The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 08:07 PM   #26
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Guys, I'm going to give one warning on this. This event is not the place or time for trolling. Posting gratuitously negative stuff on any thread related to this event will result in a long (let's call it unprecedented) ban.

Reggie Rivers doesn't have anything to do with the current state of the Denver Broncos. It's fine to ask his opinion on that. It's not fine to try and take out your current frustration with the 2018 Broncos on him. He's being really gracious (and generous) to do this for us. If you can't respect that, it's safe to say you don't belong on the Mane.

Thanks.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:21 PM   #27
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Guys, I'm going to give one warning on this. This event is not the place or time for trolling. Posting gratuitously negative stuff on any thread related to this event will result in a long (let's call it unprecedented) ban.

Reggie Rivers doesn't have anything to do with the current state of the Denver Broncos. It's fine to ask his opinion on that. It's not fine to try and take out your current frustration with the 2018 Broncos on him. He's being really gracious (and generous) to do this for us. If you can't respect that, it's safe to say you don't belong on the Mane.

Thanks.
Leave the training camp guys at home that gof the mane booted.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:28 PM   #28
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Okay, so this is how we're thinking this will go tomorrow. At about noon, I will start up and sticky the thread for this. It will be heavily monitored, for Reggie's convenience. We'll pick through the questions, and at least temporarily delete any posts (duplicate questions, disrespectful comments, drunken gibberish, etc) that are not contributing to the back-and-forth of the conversation.

There are some great questions in this thread. The ideal scenario is that you ask him these types of questions in the AMA thread, and then he answer you directly. Since it is only going to be one hour (although he can certainly answer questions as long as he would like), if there is any lull in the conversation, I might ask him some of the questions that have been brought up here - sort of like, "Reggie, a question from Orange Mane poster bowtown: having played for three coaching staffs, what stood out to you as the main differences and similarities from one staff to the next?"

I expect this to be a positive, interesting experience for all who participate. But since it's not something we've done a lot of, I feel a little anxiety about making it go off well for everyone - especially him. Anything any of you can do to contribute to the process will be really appreciated.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:30 PM   #29
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post

Thanks.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:13 PM   #30
DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Thread is closed. The thread for questions is now open here:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132185
Closed Thread