The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2017, 10:31 AM   #51
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
You can't get a text, look at a website, and make a pick based on BPA? That takes like 5 minutes. You could also trade up a bit and decrease your selection total, hence less time demands. I feel like there are a lot of less "nuclear" options you could do than just drop out. But, if that's what you have to do, that sucks. We all greatly enjoy your interaction in the game and in UDFA.
OK MUG I'll think about that but it's kinda a haphazard way of drafting.

/"SoCal ,you finished 30th and 24th respectively. What you're doing isn't working so just picking random names from Walter Football profiles can't be worse"
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:46 AM   #52
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Commitment or Fear

A very sad day, hopefully everything works out for you SoCal.
IndelibleScribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:51 AM   #53
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
A very sad day, hopefully everything works out for you SoCal.
It's not sad, it's happy. But yes the part about not being able to play is sad. I will miss arguing with Brother Scribe the savage on prospects.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:00 AM   #54
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Commitment or Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
It's not sad, it's happy. But yes the part about not being able to play is sad. I will miss arguing with Brother Scribe the savage on prospects.
Sliding up in someone's DM's...
Old 02-15-2017, 12:40 PM   #55
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick

~ ~ ~

What if SoCalBronco is Donald Trump?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #56
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
What if SoCalBronco is Donald Trump?
We're gonna have a very good mock draft here..We've got alot of beautiful people here. It's gonna be beautiful. We've got MUG from Florida. He's my neighbor. He's right next door to Mar-a-lago. He's been a great neighbor. Let's give him a hand. He's going to be great ladies and gentleman. If you look at his write-ups, they invented winning. It wasn't Gil Brandt. It wasn't Tony Razzano. It wasn't Ozzie Newsome. MUG invented winning in the draft. He can look at how big of an ass an OL has and will tell you from that if they can play. Unbelievable. It's unbelievable. He called Chris Jones. That's right, he called Jones. You didn't see the FAKE media publicize it, but he called it.

And we're going to win with Req. He ****s alot of hot Asians. Can I say ****? We've got a hot mic here (crowd laughter). He ****s them right in the p***Y when he isn't drafting studs for the Titans. I see alot of people talking on the networks about talent. They talk and talk , Req actually gets the talent. And he doesn't take sloppy seconds from anyone at NDSU. Not even John Crockett.When he isn't writing fake news for MHR he can draft. Yes, yes he can.

Scribe is a savage, ladies and gentleman. He's made the draft great again. There's only a few great things about the draft. One is the old ESPN draft theme music. Another is Scribe knowing every damn prospect alive down to the minutae. He's a killer. He's like Putin. A real savage. I see him talking about baseball prospects then he can switch on a dime to football prospects. Then, the latest defenseman the Avs are targeting. He's an IBM supercomputer. A savage, a real savage. Believe me.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 02-15-2017 at 01:22 PM..
Old 02-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #57
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Commitment or Fear

Quote:
Scribe is a savage, ladies and gentleman. He's made the draft great again. There's only a few great things about the draft. One is the old ESPN draft theme music. Another is Scribe knowing every damn prospect alive down to the minutae. He's a killer. He's like Putin. A real savage. I see him talking about baseball prospects then he can switch on a dime to football prospects. Then, the latest defenseman the Avs are targeting. He's an IBM supercomputer. A savage, a real savage. Believe me.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:22 PM   #58
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Old 02-15-2017, 01:25 PM   #59
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Commitment or Fear

Quote:
You called me Putin, we ain't cool no mo.

Old 02-15-2017, 01:25 PM   #60
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Is It Draft Day Yet?

lol, that's a great post. I heard Trump the entire time.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:26 PM   #61
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:

It was meant in a Trumpian complimentary way.

I don't like Putin either
Old 02-15-2017, 01:28 PM   #62
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Is It Draft Day Yet?

Quote:

Well, you and SoCal have a love/hate relationship, very complicated. If he's Trump, I think you have to be Putin. All of us aren't really sure what is going on there, we're hoping for the best, but prepared for one of you to kill the other at any time. Or find out you've been in a secret romantic relationship for a long time. Either one is plausible really.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:28 PM   #63
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Commitment or Fear

Quote:
It was meant in a Trumpian complimentary way.

I don't like Putin either
I know what it was meant like, I just wanted an excuse to post that pic.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:31 PM   #64
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Commitment or Fear

Quote:
Well, you and SoCal have a love/hate relationship, very complicated. If he's Trump, I think you have to be Putin. All of us aren't really sure what is going on there, we're hoping for the best, but prepared for one of you to kill the other at any time. Or find out you've been in a secret romantic relationship for a long time. Either one is plausible really.
Sorry, but I don't do crazy. SoCal is proven...
Old 02-15-2017, 01:48 PM   #65
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Well Scribe said he wouldn't **** me unless I was 5'3 130 black hair and a wet p***Y.

I told him I had black hair at least.

Old 02-15-2017, 01:50 PM   #66
IndelibleScribe
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Commitment or Fear

Quote:
Well Scribe said he wouldn't **** me unless I was 5'3 130 black hair and a wet p***Y.

I told him I had black hair at least.

I thought I said 5-9... hmm...
Old 02-15-2017, 02:01 PM   #67
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick

~ ~ ~

SoCal you put more time into that Trump post than it will take to actually make a selection. You are forbidden from quitting the OM Mock Draft. You can't pull a Req and have MUG take over for the Bengals like I did a few years ago.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:08 PM   #68
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
SoCal you put more time into that Trump post than it will take to actually make a selection. You are forbidden from quitting the OM Mock Draft. You can't pull a Req and have MUG take over for the Bengals like I did a few years ago.
I'm thinking about MUGs suggestion but I'm gonna have alot of **** going on in the next several months
Old 02-15-2017, 02:13 PM   #69
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick

~ ~ ~

So will I, but that doesn't mean I'm quitting the draft.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:00 PM   #70
jebures
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

It's not over till we say its over socal!
jebures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:05 PM   #71
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebures View Post

It's not over till we say its over socal!
Well I'm thinking about MUGs idea.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:35 AM   #72
BowlenBall
UDFA

War Daddy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Butt

SoCal's out?

Bummer -- but on the bright side, at least the U of Miami players won't be consistently over-drafted any more!
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:09 PM   #73
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
lol, that's a great post. I heard Trump the entire time.
How bout this?

And to replace Mr. Puzder, we've got Shananahan, ladies and gentleman. He'll be a fine Labor Secretary. He's great. He knows labor. It's been about 9 months since our last Mock draft so I bet his girlfriend is in labor. He really knows labor. Let me tell you something, the media is full of talking heads,when I see the talking heads between each pick in the draft, they talk and talk. You know what Shananahan is doing when he's on the clock for his pick? He's ****ing his girlfriend. Now is that winning or what? You tell me, who's winning there? Some analyst who's out of touch on CNN or Shananahan? He's winning. That's what winners do. And now she's in Labor and he'll do a great job as Labor Secretary. Great job. He worked for the NY Giants last year. Did a fine job. I'm a New Yorker, he's a New Yorker. Incidentally, you didn't report it but he picked Justin Simmons. He's light skinned but black. He's definitely black. I hear this nonsense about Trump hating blacks it's the furthest thing from the truth. I just appointed a guy who drafted a really good black safety. I don't want to say lighter skinned, maybe cafe latte skinned. Shananahan will do a great job. He knows how to win. He knows how to use his time on the clock. He'll make America great again. Believe me.

(Backstory: Last year he went off with his girl for the day while OTC. I had a kiniption fit. SoCal never forgets)
Old 02-16-2017, 06:54 PM   #74
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Is It Draft Day Yet?

Quote:
How bout this?

And to replace Mr. Puzder, we've got Shananahan, ladies and gentleman. He'll be a fine Labor Secretary. He's great. He knows labor. It's been about 9 months since our last Mock draft so I bet his girlfriend is in labor. He really knows labor. Let me tell you something, the media is full of talking heads,when I see the talking heads between each pick in the draft, they talk and talk. You know what Shananahan is doing when he's on the clock for his pick? He's ****ing his girlfriend. Now is that winning or what? You tell me, who's winning there? Some analyst who's out of touch on CNN or Shananahan? He's winning. That's what winners do. And now she's in Labor and he'll do a great job as Labor Secretary. Great job. He worked for the NY Giants last year. Did a fine job. I'm a New Yorker, he's a New Yorker. Incidentally, you didn't report it but he picked Justin Simmons. He's light skinned but black. He's definitely black. I hear this nonsense about Trump hating blacks it's the furthest thing from the truth. I just appointed a guy who drafted a really good black safety. I don't want to say lighter skinned, maybe cafe latte skinned. Shananahan will do a great job. He knows how to win. He knows how to use his time on the clock. He'll make America great again. Believe me.

(Backstory: Last year he went off with his girl for the day while OTC. I had a kiniption fit. SoCal never forgets)

This is awesome. I'm expecting you to do all your draft selections in Trump voice now.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:36 PM   #75
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Folks, replacing Socal and drafting for the Saints is the one and only Oleg Gordievsky! It will be very hard to replace Socal, but having Oleg around is gonna be fun!
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: