The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2017, 07:28 PM   #126
ILuvBroncos
Friend of Lelo Lang
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,078

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paxton Lynch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcash777 View Post
Oh ****....we got a winner here.
So you're blatantly and proudly racist.
You are miserable.
You live in fear.

I guess I just feel bad? You are trapped in your head w/ thoughts of the KKK marching outside your door.

FYI: Nobody knows you exist. Nobody cares about you. Stop thinking you are special enough for anyone to be racist against you. No whites care about you and yet you spend all your time being angry at every white person. I just feel bad. You will never really be alive.
He's a slightly dumber version of Lawrence O'donnell.

Last edited by ILuvBroncos; 09-28-2017 at 07:32 PM..
ILuvBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:25 PM   #127
swaiy
Ring of Famer
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 256
Posts: 2,805

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
HeRr DerRrrR BLaCk oN
BlACk CRiMe!!1!!

Listen, many in our community are well aware of the alarming rate we are killing each other. Despite your ignorance and willfulness to ignore readily available information, we do things in our respective communities to uplift our people like every other race. That's all I'll say about that. I don't owe you **** especially when you didn't come in with the intentions of trying to have an honest conversation from the get go.

What I'll be more than happy to talk about is despite all my people's shortcomings, what we are facing and trying to fix cannot be done alone. Your immediate response is the tragically sad red herring: black on black crime. Not the fact that there IS a problem with the police. They ARE killing us at a rate higher than other race. These are facts that are indisputable.

Your argument is that we don't deserve to be treated equally as people because, you guessed it: black on black crime! Because black people kill people.

Congratulations on your monumental failure to drive the conversation away from the true problem at hand. PEOPLE LIKE YOU GENIUS!

Like I said, get bent. You can go **** yourself, prick. When your grandchildren's grandchildren are studying history, you'll be the idiot on the wrong side of it. This assuming it's still lawful for your stupid ass to reproduce. Pretty big stretch.

I'd pity you but, you're clearly happy being a slackjawed pissant. If you like it, I love it.

Last edited by swaiy; 09-28-2017 at 08:38 PM..
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:30 PM   #128
swaiy
Ring of Famer
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 256
Posts: 2,805

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcash777 View Post
Oh ****....we got a winner here.
So you're blatantly and proudly racist.
You are miserable.
You live in fear.

I guess I just feel bad? You are trapped in your head w/ thoughts of the KKK marching outside your door.

FYI: Nobody knows you exist. Nobody cares about you. Stop thinking you are special enough for anyone to be racist against you. No whites care about you and yet you spend all your time being angry at every white person. I just feel bad. You will never really be alive.
What did I say that was racist? You clearly don't know the meaning.

I'm not scared of anything. I'm very happy. Don't try to project your sack of **** life on me lmao. You've lost your goddamn mind. Actually your whole post is just the inverse of how you feel about black people. Nice try.


PS- no way I'm racist. I have white friends.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 08:59 PM   #129
tcash777
Solid Starter
 
tcash777's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 240
Default

Did you just respond with "i know you are, but what am i?" I apologize for my post. I didn't realize you were only 6.
tcash777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 09:50 PM   #130
swaiy
Ring of Famer
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 256
Posts: 2,805

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcash777 View Post
Did you just respond with "i know you are, but what am i?" I apologize for my post. I didn't realize you were only 6.
Weak.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 09:59 PM   #131
ILuvBroncos
Friend of Lelo Lang
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,078

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paxton Lynch
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
Listen, many in our community are well aware of the alarming rate we are killing each other. Despite your ignorance and willfulness to ignore readily available information, we do things in our respective communities to uplift our people like every other race. That's all I'll say about that. I don't owe you **** especially when you didn't come in with the intentions of trying to have an honest conversation from the get go.

What I'll be more than happy to talk about is despite all my people's shortcomings, what we are facing and trying to fix cannot be done alone. Your immediate response is the tragically sad red herring: black on black crime. Not the fact that there IS a problem with the police. They ARE killing us at a rate higher than other race. These are facts that are indisputable.

Your argument is that we don't deserve to be treated equally as people because, you guessed it: black on black crime! Because black people kill people.

Congratulations on your monumental failure to drive the conversation away from the true problem at hand. PEOPLE LIKE YOU GENIUS!

Like I said, get bent. You can go **** yourself, prick. When your grandchildren's grandchildren are studying history, you'll be the idiot on the wrong side of it. This assuming it's still lawful for your stupid ass to reproduce. Pretty big stretch.

I'd pity you but, you're clearly happy being a slackjawed pissant. If you like it, I love it.
I'm not saying police killing blacks isn't a problem, but it is a minor problem compared to the rates of murder and other violent crime.

The fact is police are more likely to use force in higher crime areas. Black men commit much more violent crime compared to whites.

If race was the primary reason in these police shootings, why isn't the rate of police shootings on black females higher? It's not because black females are a different race, it's because they commit far less violent crime.

It's also rare for a black man to die at the hands of a police officer, and it's even MORE rare for an unarmed black man to die at the hands of a police officer. Out of the 37 million black citizens, there were 351 fatal shootings and 36 were unarmed in '15 (only 16 unarmed in '16).

I hope you're pushing for change in your own community Swaiy because I don't want to see harm done to anyone, but tackle the bigger problems first.

Last edited by ILuvBroncos; 09-28-2017 at 10:03 PM..
ILuvBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:36 PM   #132
tcash777
Solid Starter
 
tcash777's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
I'm not saying police killing blacks isn't a problem, but it is a minor problem compared to the rates of murder and other violent crime.

The fact is police are more likely to use force in higher crime areas. Black men commit much more violent crime compared to whites.

If race was the primary reason in these police shootings, why isn't the rate of police shootings on black females higher? It's not because black females are a different race, it's because they commit far less violent crime.

It's also rare for a black man to die at the hands of a police officer, and it's even MORE rare for an unarmed black man to die at the hands of a police officer. Out of the 37 million black citizens, there were 351 fatal shootings and 36 were unarmed in '15 (only 16 unarmed in '16).

I hope you're pushing for change in your own community Swaiy because I don't want to see harm done to anyone, but tackle the bigger problems first.
Are you trying to use logic/facts with a snowflake? This won't go well..
tcash777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 12:43 AM   #133
ShaneFalco
Infamous
 
ShaneFalco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 17,153
Default

its so much easier just to #takeaknee
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:26 AM   #134
swaiy
Ring of Famer
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 256
Posts: 2,805

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
I'm not saying police killing blacks isn't a problem, but it is a minor problem compared to the rates of murder and other violent crime.

The fact is police are more likely to use force in higher crime areas. Black men commit much more violent crime compared to whites.

If race was the primary reason in these police shootings, why isn't the rate of police shootings on black females higher? It's not because black females are a different race, it's because they commit far less violent crime.

It's also rare for a black man to die at the hands of a police officer, and it's even MORE rare for an unarmed black man to die at the hands of a police officer. Out of the 37 million black citizens, there were 351 fatal shootings and 36 were unarmed in '15 (only 16 unarmed in '16).

I hope you're pushing for change in your own community Swaiy because I don't want to see harm done to anyone, but tackle the bigger problems first.
Crime is intraracial and by proximity. You are still arguing the same merits. You are still saying that because we have blacks killing each other, they should focus on that before worrying about equal treatment. That's ludicrous and the standard deflection from the true issue at hand.

RACISM is still happening at an abhorable rate against minorities in general. The system is tragically flawed and until people are ready to admit that, there is no conversation. You guys seem to think that this is only about police brutality and it's not. I'd go into further detail but I need to get back to work. Maybe later.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:27 AM   #135
swaiy
Ring of Famer
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 256
Posts: 2,805

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcash777 View Post
Are you trying to use logic/facts with a snowflake? This won't go well..
As much as I disagree with this ILuvBroncos guy, at least it's a conversation. With you, nothing was brought to the table.

Weak smack is weak.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:53 AM   #136
69bronco
Ring of Famer
 
69bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 6,487
Default


Last edited by 69bronco; 09-29-2017 at 07:55 AM..
69bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:08 AM   #137
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 33,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
Crime is intraracial and by proximity. You are still arguing the same merits. You are still saying that because we have blacks killing each other, they should focus on that before worrying about equal treatment. That's ludicrous and the standard deflection from the true issue at hand.

RACISM is still happening at an abhorable rate against minorities in general. The system is tragically flawed and until people are ready to admit that, there is no conversation. You guys seem to think that this is only about police brutality and it's not. I'd go into further detail but I need to get back to work. Maybe later.
I think most people are willing to admit that. But there also needs to be a bit more discernment about things while looking at them from the police's perspective to realize that every time a black guy is shot it's not Walter Scott all over again.

Those happen way too often. But it's not helping anyone to jump the gun and lump in every justifiable police shooting with cold blooded murder. The vast majority of shooting cases are just cops doing their difficult jobs.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:51 AM   #138
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
nyuk nyuk's Avatar
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
Love it when capitalism squashes civil protests.

I think the next logical step will be to send all the players to patriotism conditioning training.

Make them watch Saving Private Ryan for 24 hours straight then line them up and have them salute the flag until they pass out.
If it did, these circus clowns would have been fired.

None of us can use our jobs as a political podium while we're on the clock. We can't punch in, work in uniform, and start bleating political talking points while berating customers, and we certainly can't pretend we're allowed to under the 1st Amendment.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:52 AM   #139
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
nyuk nyuk's Avatar
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I think most people are willing to admit that. But there also needs to be a bit more discernment about things while looking at them from the police's perspective to realize that every time a black guy is shot it's not Walter Scott all over again.

Those happen way too often. But it's not helping anyone to jump the gun and lump in every justifiable police shooting with cold blooded murder. The vast majority of shooting cases are just cops doing their difficult jobs.
No you don't seem to understand. In ALL of these cases, these racist lynch mobs assume the cop is the murderer even after proven otherwise such as Officer Wilson was.

Black Lives Matter was founded on the "hands up don't shoot" lie in Ferugson.

They, like their supporters, conclude brutality and murder based off a few snippets of conjecture on TV, and then form lynch mobs demanding the cop go away for murder. Even after the case is over and all facts are out there, they don't request records of the case and they keep crying murder.

These are not rational people that can be reasoned with. They are cop hating racists that want to destroy this country.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:56 AM   #140
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
nyuk nyuk's Avatar
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
Crime is intraracial and by proximity. You are still arguing the same merits. You are still saying that because we have blacks killing each other, they should focus on that before worrying about equal treatment. That's ludicrous and the standard deflection from the true issue at hand.
Prove they're being treated unequally. They certainly haven't. Maybe you can help them.

I wouldn't say being able to get away with using one's job as a political podium and berating customers is a sign of racist treatment. It's a sign of racial pandering.

You can't "prove" anything when you hear a news report of a few snippets of unproven hearsay about a police shooting and conjecture and then immediately cry the sky is falling and police brutality is everywhere.

Sad so many onlookers fall for this crap.

Quote:
RACISM is still happening at an abhorable rate against minorities in general. The system is tragically flawed and until people are ready to admit that, there is no conversation. You guys seem to think that this is only about police brutality and it's not. I'd go into further detail but I need to get back to work. Maybe later.
Really? The race hate I see is aimed at white people, such as with these organizations, that smear white cops guilty before proven innocent and even riot when they don't get their way, and people like you act like these people have a legitimate bone to pick.

How on earth can you defend such an assertion?

These are also the same people that whip up white supremacy conspiracy theory narratives and have nothing outside of correlation-equals-causation fallacy to prove their claims.

Do you realize the largest per capita rate of hate crimes is committed by black people? Do you realize that most interracial violent crime is black on white, yet you claim there's this "abhorable" [sic] issue with alleged hatred against minorities by whites?

Please, please, get into further detail, because your post is abject garbage.

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 09-29-2017 at 09:00 AM..
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:03 AM   #141
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 33,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
No you don't seem to understand. In ALL of these cases, these racist lynch mobs assume the cop is the murderer even after proven otherwise such as Officer Wilson was.

Black Lives Matter was founded on the "hands up don't shoot" lie in Ferugson.

They, like their supporters, conclude brutality and murder based off a few snippets of conjecture on TV, and then form lynch mobs demanding the cop go away for murder. Even after the case is over and all facts are out there, they don't request records of the case and they keep crying murder.

These are not rational people that can be reasoned with. They are cop hating racists that want to destroy this country.
I think that's a broad over-generalization, but there's powerful psychology behind what people will believe when they believe the entire system is set against them. There are a lot of parallels in how many Trump supporters (though not all) behave today for some of the same reasons.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:13 AM   #142
nyuk nyuk
Denver Native
 
nyuk nyuk's Avatar
 
Obey.

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere you don't want me to be
Posts: 3,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I think that's a broad over-generalization, but there's powerful psychology behind what people will believe when they believe the entire system is set against them. There are a lot of parallels in how many Trump supporters (though not all) behave today for some of the same reasons.
And as I've said here, these are people that whip up vast racial conspiracy theories whose only "evidence" is correlation/causation fallacy.

Trump's base is about political and financial corruption in politics, not a vast global racial conspiracy. Not even comparable.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:23 AM   #143
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer
 
Atwater His Ass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,172

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

The statement from the team isn't good enough. There is no accountability in their inappropriate action from the Bills game (not even taking into consideration Brandon Marshall's disrespect to our country going back to laste year). It's just a damage control attempt at justifying their actions after the blow back, while attempting to appease those fans offended without actually apologizing or acknowleding what they did was wrong. Classic pandering to both sides as all the NFL really cares about is the bottom line.

This smacks of a PR move to stop the hemorraging without dealing with the fundamental issue. I don't by it for one second; couldn't be more transparant. The team and the NFL thinks that it's ok to continue this "protest" during the anthem if they are standing vice kneeling, which completely misses the point about disrespecting the flag and those that have given their lives for your right to stamp it into the ground.

I would guess Denver is going to do the stupid arms locking thing while standing. That doesn't cut it. They are still protesting during the anthem, which is the entire issue for a lot of folks. Again, that's not good enough. The anthem isn't an appropriate place for protest and will continue to turn people off.

The virtue signaling is out of control and for me, I have zero interest or ability to cheer for people that think this is an ok way to protest and don't see how divisive it is for most Americans.

I'll continue to not support this team with my time or money.

Last edited by Atwater His Ass; 09-29-2017 at 09:26 AM..
Atwater His Ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:30 AM   #144
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 33,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
And as I've said here, these are people that whip up vast racial conspiracy theories whose only "evidence" is correlation/causation fallacy.

Trump's base is about political and financial corruption in politics, not a vast global racial conspiracy. Not even comparable.
Well the credibility-gap between a vast left-wing conspiracy and a vast racial one isn't really all that great.

I think most the conspiracy types don't even believe in a 'global' racial conspiracy because they (very mistakenly) believe it to be a uniquely American problem.

When in reality the only things that make America different are the socioeconomic condition of some of our minorities, and the fact that we have much much more ethnic diversity than any other major country.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:32 AM   #145
swaiy
Ring of Famer
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 256
Posts: 2,805

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
And as I've said here, these are people that whip up vast racial conspiracy theories whose only "evidence" is correlation/causation fallacy.

Trump's base is about political and financial corruption in politics, not a vast global racial conspiracy. Not even comparable.
When I get the chance ill post some info. Stats.There is merit to what you're saying but those are extremes and generalizations. These come from both sides. My view is more in the middle. I think that my people have alot of internal healing to do but I also think there are things out of our control that can only be fixed by the other side of the spectrum.

The thing is, I can admit that. The disconnect comes when people from both sides are not willing to take accountability. It's like trying to scoop water out of a boat with a leak.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:34 AM   #146
swaiy
Ring of Famer
 
swaiy's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 256
Posts: 2,805

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D. Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Well the credibility-gap between a vast left-wing conspiracy and a vast racial one isn't really all that great.

I think most the conspiracy types don't even believe in a 'global' racial conspiracy because they (very mistakenly) believe it to be a uniquely American problem.

When in reality the only things that make America different are the socioeconomic condition of some of our minorities, and the fact that we have much much more ethnic diversity than any other major country.
As someone who has traveled the world and lived in many places, I can agree that how America treats its minorities is mirrored all over the world. That is undeniable but, we can't change the entire world's view of people of color. We can start where we live though. America.
swaiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:47 AM   #147
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
Meh. Anyone can.

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 33,235

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
As someone who has traveled the world and lived in many places, I can agree that how America treats its minorities is mirrored all over the world. That is undeniable but, we can't change the entire world's view of people of color. We can start where we live though. America.
I hope we're still turning the corner. I just don't think last year's display was the best way to go about it.

But that was mostly just about a handful of guys.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 10:09 AM   #148
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 
For Gort

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43,431

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
And as I've said here, these are people that whip up vast racial conspiracy theories whose only "evidence" is correlation/causation fallacy.

Trump's base is about political and financial corruption in politics, not a vast global racial conspiracy. Not even comparable.
This is rich.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 04:22 PM   #149
tcash777
Solid Starter
 
tcash777's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 240
Default

Can't wait for these facts!!!
tcash777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:54 PM   #150
ShaneFalco
Infamous
 
ShaneFalco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 17,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
No you don't seem to understand. In ALL of these cases, these racist lynch mobs assume the cop is the murderer even after proven otherwise such as Officer Wilson was.

Black Lives Matter was founded on the "hands up don't shoot" lie in Ferugson.

They, like their supporters, conclude brutality and murder based off a few snippets of conjecture on TV, and then form lynch mobs demanding the cop go away for murder. Even after the case is over and all facts are out there, they don't request records of the case and they keep crying murder.

These are not rational people that can be reasoned with. They are cop hating racists that want to destroy this country.
i agree, in most cases they view the officer as guilty. Which only hurts their cause for when real acts of police killings are seen, like Castille.

You cant expect America and its people to rally against Wilson, just because people claim he is a bad cop, when the evidence shows otherwise.

It becomes this "boy who cried wolf" type attitude to most people.
ShaneFalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Denver Broncos