The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2014, 01:30 PM   #451
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Well aren't you classy. I don't know why your self hatred is expressing itself here or directed at me based on a silly picture, but let's be clear you don't know me nor what I look like and the fact that you turned this personal is a reflection only of the ugliness within yourself. I genuinely hope you get the psychological counseling you need or at the very least laid by the first willing hooker you find.
You respond directly to my general post instigating a direct response by me and then you respond to my response with some allegation of having a drinking issue followed by a direct response by me to which you have zero rebuttal. You, like Michael Sam, are in over your head.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #452
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Last year it was Michael Sam. The year before it was Jarvis Jones. Before that it was Morris Claiborne, Patrick Peterson, Rolando McClain, Eric Berry, Glenn Dorsey, Patrick Willis, Demeco Ryans, and David Pollack.
McClain... lol.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #453
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
Considering your history of being banned for sexist, racist and homophobic comments; do you really wish to continue down this road?

He must be insecure to be all of those things.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:33 PM   #454
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Considering your history of being banned for sexist, racist and homophobic comments; do you really wish to continue down this road?

Your avatar is still absolutely DISGUSTING and is only surpassed by your intolerance toward others.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:34 PM   #455
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
538 has a good write up on 1) he was first projected as a 4th rounder, 2) they then had him slipping to the 6th after his middling workouts and 3) 6th round picks only have a 50/50 shot at being drafted anyways.
So I was right. Welp, there you go Miss I. You're welcome.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:34 PM   #456
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Your avatar is still absolutely DISGUSTING and is only surpassed by your intolerance toward others.

Yet here you are, continuing to post.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:39 PM   #457
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNutBaja

Quote:
You respond directly to my general post instigating a direct response by me and then you respond to my response with some allegation of having a drinking issue followed by a direct response by me to which you have zero rebuttal. You, like Michael Sam, are in over your head.
The drinking comment only came after you made it personal. The livestock picture was actually intended to be silly.

And the drinking comment was again a low level lob to try to joke you out of your need to hurl personal insults. Wrong tactic admittedly but I still don't get why you are so pissed about any of this. And the hooker thing at that point I just figured personal insults really are the only thing you understand, but fine, I will be the better person here and let it drop.

Returning to your query about why there is no corresponding thread about former SEC defensive player of the year draft placements it is because this is news. Yes, his coming out openly prior to being drafted is new and its big not just for the NFL but for society in general. Players have never been open about being gay until retirement in most cases so his specific story is newsworthy. Someone had to be the first and after this the story will eventually die and people will stop talking about it. Tebowmania died out eventually too and that I think was as crazy a circus, it just wasn't about being gay, it was about being overrated in the draft and being a virgin Christian.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:40 PM   #458
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

I lulz at Archer81's avy and tag line "optimum Homo" lol, I mean, it's funny.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:40 PM   #459
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNutBaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
538 has a good write up on 1) he was first projected as a 4th rounder, 2) they then had him slipping to the 6th after his middling workouts and 3) 6th round picks only have a 50/50 shot at being drafted anyways.
See now this is interesting. Thank you for posting it. Regarding the rest of the issues about Michael Sam I think everyone in here already knows where I stand on that, but it's always an interesting discussion in this forum.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:41 PM   #460
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Yet here you are, continuing to post.

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5290483.html

"
ATLANTA, May 8 (Reuters) - Syphilis, a sexually transmitted venereal disease, is rising among gay and bisexual men after being nearly eliminated in the United States more than a decade ago, according to a federal study released on Thursday.

The increase in syphilis among gay men is a major public health concern, said researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, because it indicates sexual behavior that could lead to an increase in HIV transmission.

The U.S. syphilis rate in 2013 was 5.3 cases per 100,000 people, more than twice the all-time low of 2.1 cases per 100,000 people in 2000, the CDC reported. The majority of patients with the disease, which is treatable, were men who had sex with other men.

Strategies that proved effective in lowering heterosexual syphilis rates have not worked as well among gay and bisexual men, said Gail Bolan, director of the CDC's Division of STD Prevention."

AND the INCREASE IN ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE...

http://www.cdc.gov/std/syphilis/treatment.htm

BUT LET'S ALL PRETEND THAT a tweener football player with AVERAGE MEASURABLES should be celebrated to the point where video of his disease inducing PERSONAL BEHAVIORS are being CELEBRATED.

Last edited by txtebow; 05-11-2014 at 01:46 PM..
Old 05-11-2014, 01:41 PM   #461
Bronc0guy
Hard hat & lunch pail guy

Return to the Playoffs

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (50.2 KB, 55 views)
Bronc0guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #462
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G

"
ATLANTA, May 8 (Reuters) - Syphilis, a sexually transmitted venereal disease, is rising among gay and bisexual men after being nearly eliminated in the United States more than a decade ago, according to a federal study released on Thursday.

The increase in syphilis among gay men is a major public health concern, said researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, because it indicates sexual behavior that could lead to an increase in HIV transmission.

The U.S. syphilis rate in 2013 was 5.3 cases per 100,000 people, more than twice the all-time low of 2.1 cases per 100,000 people in 2000, the CDC reported. The majority of patients with the disease, which is treatable, were men who had sex with other men.

Strategies that proved effective in lowering heterosexual syphilis rates have not worked as well among gay and bisexual men, said Gail Bolan, director of the CDC's Division of STD Prevention."

dude, just let it go man... let's stick with M. Sam and him not a being good NFL prospect. I predict he will wash out within a few years. I'm just wondering of his lack luster football career will go silently into the night or if the liberal media will condemn it and say "he never got a real chance, wah, wah, wah!!!"
Old 05-11-2014, 01:45 PM   #463
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Lol umm

Pot calling the kettle black?

And I have no tolerance for people like you. I don't "respect" your opinion when it involves belittling someone for something they can't control. They are no less human than you. Get the **** over it and grow up
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #464
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Lol umm

Pot calling the kettle black?

And I have no tolerance for people like you. I don't "respect" your opinion when it involves belittling someone for something they can control. They are no less human than you. Get the **** over it and grow up
speaking of avys... what is yours all about, is it a polar bear eating a woman?
Old 05-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #465
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G

"

Are you trying to tell us you have s-y-p-h-i-l-i-s?

Old 05-11-2014, 01:48 PM   #466
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
Na, I like where this is going. Txtebow is well on his way to another vacation. The homophobia is strong with that one. It is starting to take over, rational thought is starting to fade.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #467
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Haha some fool jumped in a polar bear enclosure a few years ago. I think in Germany. She actually was fine, but that pic is terrifying
Old 05-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #468
Bronc0guy
Hard hat & lunch pail guy

Return to the Playoffs

Quote:
It attacks her. Doesn't kill her though. Saw the video a while back.
Bronc0guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:49 PM   #469
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Oh, and IF I was a betting man, I'd put $ on Michael Sam eventually being on ESPN or NFLN as a talking head....

brace yourself 'murica.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #470
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Are you trying to tell us you have s-y-p-h-i-l-i-s?

"BUT LET'S ALL PRETEND THAT a tweener football player with AVERAGE MEASURABLES should be celebrated to the point where video of his disease inducing PERSONAL BEHAVIORS are being CELEBRATED"
Old 05-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #471
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
It attacks her. Doesn't kill her though. Saw the video a while back.
well, it offends me. Poor bear.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:51 PM   #472
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
"BUT LET'S ALL PRETEND THAT a tweener football player with AVERAGE MEASURABLES should be celebrated to the point where video of his disease inducing PERSONAL BEHAVIORS are being CELEBRATED"

C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E-D.

Old 05-11-2014, 01:51 PM   #473
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Oh, and IF I was a betting man, I'd put $ on Michael Sam eventually being on ESPN or NFLN as a talking head....

brace yourself 'murica.
He'll replace Strahan on that horrible ****ing morning show as Sam caters to a demographic that was previously thought unreachable................
Old 05-11-2014, 01:51 PM   #474
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

Quote:
I lulz at Archer81's avy and tag line "optimum Homo" lol, I mean, it's funny.
Don't think it would fly if anyone else had an avy with "Got Pu**y" on it though.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #475
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E-D.

Why don't you ban this a-hole?