The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2018, 11:10 AM   #26
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
Wouldn't touch that game with the way the rams approached preseason. Maybe a flier on Oakland moneyline.
I agree with this. This is their first preseason game. Plus despite all the goofy Oakland moves they could surprise some people.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:55 PM   #27
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 32,971

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
That Atlanta line is reeling me in.



Atlanta are now road favorites. Eagles +1.


This game moved 7 or so points this week. Early bird gets the worm.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 04:38 PM   #28
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 7,656

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Wish I could bet. Arizona doesn't allow online sports gambling. They allow other types of online gambling, just not sports. That sucks balls.
bookmaker.eu

Based out of Costa Rica. US has no jurisdiction. Feds probably not interested in you, not sure why AZ would be either. There are others, look into it.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 05:12 PM   #29
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Atlanta are now road favorites. Eagles +1.


This game moved 7 or so points this week. Early bird gets the worm.
The Eagles played the "we don't get any respect" card all the way to the Super Bowl last year. They'll be able to use it again tonight. I'm hoping bad Foles shows up and the Eagles get rolled, but I think they'll find a way to win. Hope I'm wrong.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 05:42 PM   #30
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
bookmaker.eu

Based out of Costa Rica. US has no jurisdiction. Feds probably not interested in you, not sure why AZ would be either. There are others, look into it.
The feds can still nail you if you are making bets out of US. I used to do it but banks got goofy and kept denying my deposits. Plus that payouts on the offshore **** get goofy with their waiting periods. I just bet online when I'm in Nevada or have someone bet for me from my account.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 05:44 PM   #31
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
The Eagles played the "we don't get any respect" card all the way to the Super Bowl last year. They'll be able to use it again tonight. I'm hoping bad Foles shows up and the Eagles get rolled, but I think they'll find a way to win. Hope I'm wrong.
One tough catch from Julio(which he should have made) would have sent them home. They aren't near as hungry nor do they have the same talent. I expect them to get rolled tonight. What scares me though is home team on this Thursday night season opener has been great and Atlanta has been bad in Philly.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 05:57 PM   #32
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
One tough catch from Julio(which he should have made) would have sent them home. They aren't near as hungry nor do they have the same talent. I expect them to get rolled tonight. What scares me though is home team on this Thursday night season opener has been great and Atlanta has been bad in Philly.
Early season games can be goofy, so anything can happen. And the Eagles are missing some key players (Wentz, Jeffery, Bradham). But the Eagles are far better on both lines of scrimmage, which is where games are generally won in the NFL. The Eagles might have both the best D-line and O-line in the league. I think Atlanta's only hope is bad Nick Foles showing up, which of course is possible.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:12 PM   #33
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 32,971

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Suddenly my Atlanta bet took a turn for the worse with this weather.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:39 PM   #34
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Suddenly my Atlanta bet took a turn for the worse with this weather.
I'm in with you on it. I like this bet. I got it at +3 and also the ML.

A bet I am absolutely going to sell the farm for is that Bengals +3 and the ML. I love their DL vs Colts OL. I'm not sure Luck is back he didn't throw at all downfield.

Warming up on Bears too but haven't committed yet.

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 09-06-2018 at 06:42 PM..
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:51 PM   #35
Carffather
Seasoned Veteran
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 309

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris Jr
Default

I think the Chargers will smoke the Cheifs
Carffather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:09 PM   #36
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer
 
R8R H8R's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Exiled in So. Cal.
Posts: 7,656

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Gotsis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
The feds can still nail you if you are making bets out of US. I used to do it but banks got goofy and kept denying my deposits. Plus that payouts on the offshore **** get goofy with their waiting periods. I just bet online when I'm in Nevada or have someone bet for me from my account.
Yeah, I get what you are saying, but I just find it hard to believe the Feds give a rats rump about guys like me, esp now that its going to be legal in most states soon enough anyway. I would hope they have bigger fish to fry. Anyway, getting money back out is an issue, though. Have to go the money gram route because I dont want another atm card.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:10 PM   #37
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.
 
HAT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: 714 to the core
Posts: 6,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
That Guy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
The feds can still nail you if you are making bets out of US. I used to do it but banks got goofy and kept denying my deposits. Plus that payouts on the offshore **** get goofy with their waiting periods. I just bet online when I'm in Nevada or have someone bet for me from my account.
Local agent with an offshore PPH site. Problem solved. As I said before, never even met my guy. Plenty of apps out there to settle weekly numbers.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:02 PM   #38
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 32,971

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post


I'm in with you on it. I like this bet. I got it at +3 and also the ML.

A bet I am absolutely going to sell the farm for is that Bengals +3 and the ML. I love their DL vs Colts OL. I'm not sure Luck is back he didn't throw at all downfield.

Warming up on Bears too but haven't committed yet.

They screwed us on not kicking that FG so far
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:25 PM   #39
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 32,971

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post


I'm in with you on it. I like this bet. I got it at +3 and also the ML.

A bet I am absolutely going to sell the farm for is that Bengals +3 and the ML. I love their DL vs Colts OL. I'm not sure Luck is back he didn't throw at all downfield.

Warming up on Bears too but haven't committed yet.



Falcons blew it for us.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:44 PM   #40
itswutz4dinna
Siemster's Union Member
 
itswutz4dinna's Avatar
 
Catch the ball, Elway

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2,190

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

itswutz4dinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:18 AM   #41
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Falcons blew it for us.
I tried to warn you guys.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:52 AM   #42
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I tried to warn you guys.
It was more the Falcons blew that than Eagles won it. 3 points in 2 goalline stands, 2 red zone appearances with no points. 15 or so penalties. The only thing that would have been worse was having the Falcons at +5 and having the missed extra point come in play. I can live with the result but the difference was coaching and trench play. Philly D is great.

Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 09-07-2018 at 08:12 AM..
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:21 AM   #43
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 35,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
It was more the Falcons blew that than Eagles won it. 3 points in 2 goalline stands, 2 red zone appearances with no points. 15 or so penalties. The only thing that would have been worse was having the Falcons at +5 and having the missed extra point come in play. I can live with the result but the difference was coaching and trench play. Philly D is great.
Yeah, I can't disagree. I just know that Ryan is a notorious choker, as is Atlanta. And I generally don't think betting against this Eagles team, particularly at home, is a good play. They're talented, well coached/prepared, and they just find ways to win. Almost Patriots-like but less reliant on the QB.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:37 AM   #44
Punisher
Nothing stopping VJ
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
97,98,2015 Champs WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Film Room
Posts: 10,242

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7
Default

Titans -1.5
Chargers -3.5
Bengals +3

3 game parlay
100$ bet
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:39 AM   #45
Punisher
Nothing stopping VJ
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
97,98,2015 Champs WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Film Room
Posts: 10,242

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carffather View Post
I think the Chargers will smoke the Cheifs
Yeah almost a rookie QB going up against that Defense. Chargers win by 17
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:53 AM   #46
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 32,971

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
It was more the Falcons blew that than Eagles won it. 3 points in 2 goalline stands, 2 red zone appearances with no points. 15 or so penalties. The only thing that would have been worse was having the Falcons at +5 and having the missed extra point come in play. I can live with the result but the difference was coaching and trench play. Philly D is great.


Ya watching those redzones were brutal.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:55 AM   #47
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 32,971

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Titans -1.5
Chargers -3.5
Bengals +3

3 game parlay
100$ bet



Titans and chargers Id be worried about that bengals one though. Andrew Luck is going to come out something fierce after being locked in a cage for so long.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #48
DENVERDUI55
Gambling is a SIN^^^^^^
 
DENVERDUI55's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 15,925

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Titans and chargers Id be worried about that bengals one though. Andrew Luck is going to come out something fierce after being locked in a cage for so long.
Fezzick said he tracked all his preseason throws and 90 percent were 10 yards and under. Really worried about his arm strength. I love the Bengals bet. Colts D is horrible and believe it or not the Bengals were good ATS last year despite a bad year.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:27 AM   #49
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 32,971

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CourtlandSutton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Fezzick said he tracked all his preseason throws and 90 percent were 10 yards and under. Really worried about his arm strength. I love the Bengals bet. Colts D is horrible and believe it or not the Bengals were good ATS last year despite a bad year.

I wouldnt read into that too much. It was by design to knock the webs off. He was throwing 75 yard bombs to Brent in August practice. These were high velocity throws.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 12:11 PM   #50
Punisher
Nothing stopping VJ
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
97,98,2015 Champs WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Film Room
Posts: 10,242

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
Titans and chargers Id be worried about that bengals one though. Andrew Luck is going to come out something fierce after being locked in a cage for so long.
Colts have no running back and their defense stinks also its gonna take a few games to get Luck up to speed. And Mixon is gonna run wild might put up 150 yards Vs the colts defense
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:09 AM.


Denver Broncos