The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2018, 03:48 PM   #201
ColoradoDarin
Busting off 2k

Since 1986

ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:00 PM   #202
SoullessGinger
Seasoned Veteran

I'm here for the gang bang

I thought you are what some a-hole online tells you are online in power rankings. This not true, are playoffs determined by your actual football ranking?
SoullessGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:05 PM   #203
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Elway needs to go to AA.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Phillip Lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
keenum leads the league in ints.

i feel like we are just wasting time with him starting while other franchises play Darnold, etc.
My biggest concern right now is that we wonít get a good look at Kelly and will subsequently spend our 1st rounder on a QB (maybe even trade up for one) when we donít actually need to. I donít really feel like Kelly needs to start this year (heís probably better off sitting), but it kind of feels like we need to start him to potentially avoid yet another QB **** up.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:23 PM   #204
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
My biggest concern right now is that we wonít get a good look at Kelly and will subsequently spend our 1st rounder on a QB (maybe even trade up for one) when we donít actually need to. I donít really feel like Kelly needs to start this year (heís probably better off sitting), but it kind of feels like we need to start him to potentially avoid yet another QB **** up.
You got to see what Chad Kelly can do this year, you canít get scared to draft a QB cause youíre scared Elway will **** it up. Last I checked Elway drafted Kelly as well.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote