The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2005, 12:09 PM   #101
JPEZ
Samantha
 
JPEZ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: DownTownDenver
Posts: 530

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Melvin Bratton
Default

Toothbrush, Deoderant, Shower.......
JPEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:09 PM   #102
Disco Man
Style n Profile
 
Disco Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver, Co.
Posts: 1,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
So Donko fans are sheep? That would explain a lot of thing like why you guys are so scared of dogs out there.
How many do you have tied up outside your double wide?
Disco Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:16 PM   #103
BIG DADDY
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Man
How many do you have tied up outside your double wide?
I don't keep him outside because it scares off all the customers when your mom comes over.
BIG DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:17 PM   #104
Disco Man
Style n Profile
 
Disco Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver, Co.
Posts: 1,650
Default

Well yes she comes over to give you the repo papers.............
Disco Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:18 PM   #105
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare
 
NaptownChief's Avatar
 
Football Pimp

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,486
Default

Words you won't hear in Arrowhead Stadium?


Hmmmm....Broncos win?
NaptownChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:19 PM   #106
Disco Man
Style n Profile
 
Disco Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver, Co.
Posts: 1,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownChief
Words you won't hear in Arrowhead Stadium?


Hmmmm....Broncos win?
Hmmmmmmmm Broncos win playoff game when Chiefs are #1 seed how about that one?
Disco Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:20 PM   #107
BIG DADDY
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Man
Well yes she comes over to give you the repo papers.............
You know the best thing about the Chiefs playing in Denver don't you?



































2 for 1 night at your moms house.
BIG DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:22 PM   #108
BRONCCRUSHFAN
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Adopt-a-Bronco: Ben Hamilton

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Football Town U.S.A. The Mile High City, where God created beauty right outside the front door.
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
Which would explain your fascination with with Donkos. Do you miss him or does he still give you a call when he needs to dump a load?
You're the one with the fascination over Kobe Bryant's penis, are you trying to tell everyone something? Hey it's okay, you can come out of the closet. Crazy Horse did, and he is just fine with his decision. Of course he does have that occasional discrete meeting with the local sheep farmer's stock.
BRONCCRUSHFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:25 PM   #109
BIG DADDY
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCCRUSHFAN
You're the one with the fascination over Kobe Bryant's penis, are you trying to tell everyone something? Hey it's okay, you can come out of the closet. Crazy Horse did, and he is just fine with his decision. Of course he does have that occasional discrete meeting with the local sheep farmer's stock.
Surely you can do better than that I don't want to have to pull out the laugh sign again.
BIG DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:26 PM   #110
BIG DADDY
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
How about the top 10 things you hear in Colorado.

10. Jake Plummer can clean my pipeth any time he wants.
9. He runs just like Barry Thanders
8. Kill all those vicioth dogth, they thcare me.
7. Get rid of all thoeth gunth, we donít need another Colombine and they thcare me too.
6. I sure mith Elway he wath thoe thexthy.
5. Were the come on vacation leave on probation state.
4. Thoeth were not illegal blocks
3. I sure wish that my thithter would quit ****ing Chiefs fanth.
2. Where are we going to get new hookers for the recruitment program?

And finally the top thing you hear in Colorado.

1. I am sick of Kobe Bryants sloppy seconds why does he have to break in all our women.
Now THAT'S funny!!!
BIG DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:26 PM   #111
Disco Man
Style n Profile
 
Disco Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver, Co.
Posts: 1,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
You know the best thing about the Chiefs playing in Denver don't you?



































2 for 1 night at your moms house.
Class act here huh boys.......I know the truth hurts when you read trailer jokes but lets try and keep this on a level above what most Chief fans know.
Disco Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:31 PM   #112
BRONCCRUSHFAN
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Adopt-a-Bronco: Ben Hamilton

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Football Town U.S.A. The Mile High City, where God created beauty right outside the front door.
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
Surely you can do better than that I don't want to have to pull out the laugh sign again.
No, I was just merely pointing out your fascination with another man's penis; which makes me wonder if you are secretly wanting to be Big Mama instead. As much as you bring it up, you are obviously jealous of that girl and wish it was you that got bent over the chair.
BRONCCRUSHFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:34 PM   #113
BIG DADDY
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Man
Class act here huh boys.......I know the truth hurts when you read trailer jokes but lets try and keep this on a level above what most Chief fans know.
Oh did I hurt your precious wittle feewings, isn't that special. It's not like you can't enjoy her too I know we all do. Tell you what why don't you bring the camcorder next time that way you can replay it as much as you want on those cold and lonely Colorado nights.
BIG DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:36 PM   #114
BRONCCRUSHFAN
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Adopt-a-Bronco: Ben Hamilton

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Football Town U.S.A. The Mile High City, where God created beauty right outside the front door.
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
You know the best thing about the Chiefs playing in Denver don't you?



































2 for 1 night at your moms house.
Typical cheeps fan can't come up with anything original.
BRONCCRUSHFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:36 PM   #115
BIG DADDY
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCCRUSHFAN
No, I was just merely pointing out your fascination with another man's penis; which makes me wonder if you are secretly wanting to be Big Mama instead. As much as you bring it up, you are obviously jealous of that girl and wish it was you that got bent over the chair.
The only people fascinated with Kobes cock are obviously your women in Colorado. Anything else is nothing more than a weak attempt at spin.
BIG DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:37 PM   #116
BIG DADDY
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Default

Disco Man is the only guy I know who gets wood just from walking down the hand cream isle.
BIG DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:37 PM   #117
Disco Man
Style n Profile
 
Disco Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver, Co.
Posts: 1,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
Oh did I hurt your precious wittle feewings, isn't that special. It's not like you can't enjoy her too I know we all do. Tell you what why don't you bring the camcorder next time that way you can replay it as much as you want on those cold and lonely Colorado nights.
I think if you look at this thread a little closer you might not want to bring the "mother" jokes into this....myself I could give a rip what you say...why dont you get off the computer go upstairs and help your sister with the dishes
Disco Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:37 PM   #118
BRONCCRUSHFAN
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Adopt-a-Bronco: Ben Hamilton

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Football Town U.S.A. The Mile High City, where God created beauty right outside the front door.
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
Oh did I hurt your precious wittle feewings, isn't that special. It's not like you can't enjoy her too I know we all do. Tell you what why don't you bring the camcorder next time that way you can replay it as much as you want on those cold and lonely Colorado nights.
Better watch out Disco BIG MAMA will be fantasizing about you next. Hey BIG MAMA I heard Kobe has put a restraining order against you from stalking him.
BRONCCRUSHFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:39 PM   #119
BIG DADDY
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCCRUSHFAN
Better watch out Disco BIG MAMA will be fantasizing about you next. Hey BIG MAMA I heard Kobe has put a restraining order against you from stalking him.
This just in, you need to have some good smack to throw back in order for this to be fun.
BIG DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:39 PM   #120
BRONCCRUSHFAN
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Adopt-a-Bronco: Ben Hamilton

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Football Town U.S.A. The Mile High City, where God created beauty right outside the front door.
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
The only people fascinated with Kobes cork are obviously your women in Colorado. Anything else is nothing more than a weak attempt at spin.
I'm not spinning, I am just stating the obvious from all of your words, that you have a fascination with the male organ, and specifically Kobe's. It's okay, we live in a more tolerant society now. You can come out of the closet if you like.
BRONCCRUSHFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:42 PM   #121
BRONCCRUSHFAN
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Adopt-a-Bronco: Ben Hamilton

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Football Town U.S.A. The Mile High City, where God created beauty right outside the front door.
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
This just in, you need to have some good smack to throw back in order for this to be fun.
I'm not talking smack, I'm just trying to help you with a difficult time in your life. I'm wondering if it must be difficult for you to realize that you are just one of the girls. I'm saying that it is okay. Like I tell my kids, we must embrace each other's differences.
BRONCCRUSHFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:42 PM   #122
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert
 
Hotrod's Avatar
 
aka Dortoh

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 24,999

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
This just in, you need to have some good smack to throw back in order for this to be fun.
Good now that you have received the memo you can try following it.
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:43 PM   #123
BIG DADDY
Solid Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCCRUSHFAN
I'm not spinning, I am just stating the obvious from all of your words, that you have a fascination with the male organ, and specifically Kobe's. It's okay, we live in a more tolerant society now. You can come out of the closet if you like.
Tell you what, I'll leave for awhile and come back later to see if you can come with anything good. Maybe you all your little bronco butt buddies can have a meeting of the minds and actually come up with something funny, there's a concept.
BIG DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:44 PM   #124
BRONCCRUSHFAN
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Adopt-a-Bronco: Ben Hamilton

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Football Town U.S.A. The Mile High City, where God created beauty right outside the front door.
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG DADDY
Tell you what, I'll leave for awhile and come back later to see if you can come with anything good. Maybe you all your little bronco butt buddies can have a meeting of the minds and actually come up with something funny, there's a concept.
Calling me a butt buddy, when you are the one who is having a hard time dealing with your own sexuality. Now That's funny
BRONCCRUSHFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 12:45 PM   #125
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare
 
NaptownChief's Avatar
 
Football Pimp

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCCRUSHFAN
Typical cheeps fan can't come up with anything original.


You mean like the trailor stuff?
NaptownChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Denver Broncos