|10-29-2004, 08:07 AM||#1|
Requisite Nugs Die-Hard
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Boulder, CO
Whore(n)s vs Buffs. To quote the Beatles.... (let's try it again)
"Help! I need somebody!
Help! Not just anybody!
Help! You know I need someone!
Not really sure what happened in the other thread. I never hit submit, but it posted it, and there's no post in there, just a thread title. If a mod could delete.....
As always, a few notes:
* Maurice Lucas, the supposed KSU signee, was on campus yesterday in Boulder. Once again, he's taking a hard look at CU and, just like I predicted, it appears that when everything is said and done he will end up in Boulder. He was already an official visitor at the ISU game.
* Michael Ray Gavin, the #8 CB in the nation is visiting the game tomorrow. CU is currently third on his list right now. Odds are however that he ends up at either FSU or Georgia. His dad however is a huge Buffs fan and he does have family in the area so we might have a small shot.
* Interesting comment from the Buff Board I post on:
* Guydon's mother is ill, he will not play tomorrow. In better news however, Chris Russell will FINALLY get some PT. Large defensive back (something we need) who has really gone through a lot (his mother getting ill and passing away) is about ready to kick some ass.
* Tunnel of Fans tomorrow morning before the game. Here's the info:
* Ah, Texass.......this means the "orange" (IT IS NOT ORANGE DAMMIT! Well, maybe baby s**t orange) will be out in force, not to mention the obnoxious Whore(n) fans. Every year, they talk more **** than any other fan and every year they go hotel, motel, HOLIDAY BOWL.
* That said, they're gonna walk over us. Whore(n)s 35, Buffs 15 (Crosby with 5 FG's).