|10-14-2004, 02:24 PM||#1|
Requisite Nugs Die-Hard
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Boulder, CO
CU vs ISU -- To Quote The Ben Folds Five....
"The Battle Of Who Could Care Less".
I'm gonna do my part. My best friend is coming up from Albuquerque (he graduated from CU last May) and another really good friend is coming down from Greeley to go to the game. Unfortunately, we have to rely on the CU coaching staff to go home happy. That scares me.
* Can Cox lead the team? If he struggles, does the quick leash come out and who replaces him? Klatt or White?
* Is Purify healthy? Even if he is, does it matter after the incredible game that Lawrence Vickers had last week?
* Will our WR's and TE's be covered in stick-um from head to toe? If not, can I smack the equipment manager around?
* Can the D continue the strong play from the first half last week without giving up the two dumb plays?
* Will the 11:30 kickoff (EARLY) hurt the team?
* CAN WE STOP THE BLEEDING?!?!?
CU 24, ISU 13.