The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Default Field Level Seats at Mile High

So I'd like to get out to Denver this fall for a game and I have a question about field level seats.

1. For the seats that sit between the 30 yard lines, do the first few rows make for a good sight line or does it get obstructed by players, equipment, etc.. If so, is there a certain row to shoot for where there is no more obstruction?

2. If there is some obstruction, does this also apply to the south stands or can you get a great view in row one there?

Decided not to go to a game last year, so i'm not holding back any expense this year. Just want to make sure it's worth it. Thanks!
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2014, 10:21 AM   #2
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportinOne View Post
So I'd like to get out to Denver this fall for a game and I have a question about field level seats.

1. For the seats that sit between the 30 yard lines, do the first few rows make for a good sight line or does it get obstructed by players, equipment, etc.. If so, is there a certain row to shoot for where there is no more obstruction?

2. If there is some obstruction, does this also apply to the south stands or can you get a great view in row one there?

Decided not to go to a game last year, so i'm not holding back any expense this year. Just want to make sure it's worth it. Thanks!
I mean, depends. Yes, there are obstructions sitting in rows 1-10, but you also get to hear a lot more and be closer to the players. Plus, the new video board is gigantic so you can always catch replays, etc on that. So it's a good trade off.

I always prefer rows 10-20 in the lower bowl if I want to be that close.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:56 AM   #3
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer

loves haters & trolls

get row 1 seats and enjoy the game within the game on the sidelines
i4jelway7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:09 AM   #4
enjolras
Ring of Famer

On the sidelines, particularly the home sideline, there can be serious obstructions (the portable tv camera stand is awful).

For my money around row 35 anywhere in the lower stands is perfect. Close enough to get the full atmosphere of the game, but high enough that you can see the whole field. You get a great view of formations and everything else going on (particularly if you're in the endzone).
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:14 AM   #5
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Great information so far thanks! So the going rate for a single ticket in the first few rows for the first two home games is around 700 bucks. However, there's much better value in the south stands (less than half the price). I think this is where I will end up.

Do you guys think rows 10 through 20 in the south stands are high enough to see the whole field when the teams are at the opposite end? Or does ~35 seem like the way to go as Enjolras has suggested?
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:19 AM   #6
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch

Quote:
Great information so far thanks! So the going rate for a single ticket in the first few rows for the first two home games is around 700 bucks. However, there's much better value in the south stands (less than half the price). I think this is where I will end up.

Do you guys think rows 10 through 20 in the south stands are high enough to see the whole field when the teams are at the opposite end? Or does ~35 seem like the way to go as Enjolras has suggested?
10-20 will be high enough.

South Stands are better anyway
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:46 PM   #7
RMT
Rocky Mountain Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
10-20 will be high enough.

South Stands are better anyway
THIS!
RMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:56 PM   #8
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:

My seats are exactly in between those rows in south stands. Very good view.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:08 PM   #9
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:

I have sat in first 5 rows and then in the teens and I liked the teens better because it's at the perfect eye level.

But it is pretty awesome to sit the first row behind the visiting team and watch/partake in **** talking.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:29 PM   #10
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post
On the sidelines, particularly the home sideline, there can be serious obstructions (the portable tv camera stand is awful).

For my money around row 35 anywhere in the lower stands is perfect. Close enough to get the full atmosphere of the game, but high enough that you can see the whole field. You get a great view of formations and everything else going on (particularly if you're in the endzone).
I sat there once... against the St. Louis Rams back when Warner was still QB, and the Rams were good (we won that game).

The camera was maddening. Still a good time.

I wouldn't trade my tix in 536 for anything though. Right about on the 40... literally the second row back, so you're up close but you don't have to deal with that retaining bar.

Upper deck is the way to go if you can get up close.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:36 AM   #11
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjolras View Post

I believe you sat with me in South Stands at least 6 years ago. I moved up in the teens now and more centered behind the goal post.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:12 AM   #12
i4jelway7
Ring of Famer

loves haters & trolls

Field level or nothing for me

Last edited by i4jelway7; 07-30-2014 at 04:22 AM..
i4jelway7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:00 AM   #13
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

I sat in the nose bleed sections. It was an awesome view. No complaints from up there.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote