The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2014, 04:21 PM   #51
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Mexico will save us from Russia and food shortages.
Mexico has severe problems there is no doubt.

Here is what's coming for us all and it's not good.

Research North American Union

https://www.google.com.mx/search?cli...KO7Y8geTpoCYCw

PS It's why the USA southern border has been thrown open. Look in to it

Last edited by baja; 07-20-2014 at 04:23 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #52
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Damn I'll be glad when we can get back to talking football
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 05:14 PM   #53
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Damn I'll be glad when we can get back to talking football
Yeah, but if football went on all year long, you'd lose interest in it.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 06:15 PM   #54
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I think the key to the majority of these issues is problem number one: Reducing the human population. That's the one thing that's broken that we never try to fix. Instead, we keep trying to come up with patches that might allow us to ignore problem number one for a limited amount of time before we have to come up with the next patch.

This post, and the bolded in particular just screams Eugenics.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 06:25 PM   #55
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
This post, and the bolded in particular just screams Eugenics.

No, no, no. Geez. Talk about jumping to conclusions. I'm talking about human beings coming together worldwide and making a conscious decision to be more responsible. Have fewer children for the betterment of the planet and all who live on it. That sort of thing. Not something imposed by government or science.

Of course, with the new discovery in the OP, maybe somebody could slip something into the food supply that limits fertility? That's the danger of something like that; zealots who, for the "good" of mankind, decide to do a little genetic tinkering.

Last edited by Rohirrim; 07-20-2014 at 09:07 PM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 07:20 PM   #56
Kevin8Nine
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Look at what is happening to fertility rates;

http://www.salon.com/2011/05/04/glob...n_projections/
Interesting tidbit:

"The basic fact is we cannot sustain even 3 or 4 or 5 billion people all living the way we do in the West now. If we want the poor world to have a better life, we have to change the way we do an awful lot of things — certainly the way we generate our energy. We’ve simply got to move away from high-carbon-emission energy sources. We’ve got to change the way we produce our foods to use soil and water and much else much more sustainably. That is going to perhaps involve moderation of our diet. But also changes in the way we produce what we want."

Overpopulation, and how to control it, is something we will have to figure out in the coming decades. All these white trash Chiefs fans living in a trailer having 9 kids with a 6th grade education, all with a severe case of diabetes due to growing up eating McDonald's.... has got to stop.

And can we please air drop some freaking condoms on Africa?

Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 07-20-2014 at 07:24 PM..
Kevin8Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:20 PM   #57
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Overpopulation is a myth. China is now aware of this. President BO is justifying the massive influx of illegal aliens due to the need for the US to increase its population size as we have too many baby boomers retiring and not enough young workers coming into the population to support Social Security. On the other hand BO is ok with the systematic and state financed abortion mills which have snuffed out the lifes of 57 million+ Americans. What a crock of crap. What a lie. What tragedy.

What an utter abomination this hypocritical policy is.

Again, I repeat: over population is a myth.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:17 AM   #58
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Overpopulation is a myth. China is now aware of this. President BO is justifying the massive influx of illegal aliens due to the need for the US to increase its population size as we have too many baby boomers retiring and not enough young workers coming into the population to support Social Security. On the other hand BO is ok with the systematic and state financed abortion mills which have snuffed out the lifes of 57 million+ Americans. What a crock of crap. What a lie. What tragedy.

What an utter abomination this hypocritical policy is.

Again, I repeat: over population is a myth.
Dude I just have to scratch my hear at some of the stuff you come up with. Illegals to fill jobs indeed. Do you have any idea what the unemployment levels are in the USA currently?

you can find out here;

http://rt.com/business/us-unemployme...ssistance-006/

As the White House proclaims a recovery is occurring, and the stock market has a head of steam, millions of Americans and their dependents are being left out of the recovery, according to a set of economic indicators.

Perhaps the most worrying yet least reported aspect of the so-called US recovery involves the national labor picture. Although the official US unemployment rate is 6.7 percent, this figure obscures the reality, according to an influential Wall Street adviser.

In a leaked memo to clients, David John Marotta calculates the actual unemployment rate of Americans out of work at an astronomic 37.2 percent, as opposed to the 6.7 percent claimed by the Federal Reserve.

Compare that to the unemployment numbers during the great depression

numbers here;

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1528.html

Last edited by baja; 07-21-2014 at 12:21 AM..
Old 07-21-2014, 12:20 AM   #59
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer

Git er done

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE

Quote:
Dude I just have to scratch my hear at some of the stuff you come up with. Illegals to fill jobs indeed. Do you have any idea what the unemployment levels are in the USA currently?

you can find out here;

As the White House proclaims a recovery is occurring, and the stock market has a head of steam, millions of Americans and their dependents are being left out of the recovery, according to a set of economic indicators.

Perhaps the most worrying yet least reported aspect of the so-called US recovery involves the national labor picture. Although the official US unemployment rate is 6.7 percent, this figure obscures the reality, according to an influential Wall Street adviser.

In a leaked memo to clients, David John Marotta calculates the actual unemployment rate of Americans out of work at an astronomic 37.2 percent, as opposed to the 6.7 percent claimed by the Federal Reserve.
No wonder Baja why you live in the desert, a cactus doesn't lie...
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:24 AM   #60
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
No wonder Baja why you live in the desert, a cactus doesn't lie...

I live in the desert because I'm a prickly old bastard, I fit right in.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:55 AM   #61
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Try it on Raiders fans first and we will see where it goes from there. If they make all offspring Raiders fans to be males, this is probably what you will end up with...
Attached Images

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 07-21-2014 at 02:00 AM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:21 PM   #62
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:

you can find out here;

Compare that to the unemployment numbers during the great depression

numbers here;

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1528.html
Where did I say illegals are needed for jobs? I clearly said it's a justification for INCREASING THE USA POPULATION SIZE. Yes, that does correlate to more people working in the US but the end game is for more people to live in the USA and by proxy, they and their decendents will pay more taxes (at least in theory).
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote