The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2014, 03:35 PM   #26
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

I would **** them both but Rousey would be first up. That attitude of her's is just sexy as hell. Tate is a cutey though.
But Rousey, Carano and Tate would be my order.
Lestat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #27
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Rousey has an "e" in her name. I don't even watch UFC and I knew that.

Good work and thank you for your service.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:44 PM   #28
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BRONCO View Post
I see both sides of the argument and find entertainment value with each.

Let's be real though- it got changed because it was a bloodsport that could no longer find play on television.

I can't watch fights where somebody get's their hands on the other and essentially just lays on them for the "win". It goes both ways but the "Ulimate" part of fighting has been watered down. Not saying it was perfect the other way, but it's more about getting sanctioned/television viewing.

My .02
Well I don't think most fans want to see anybody just wrestling without some action. That's why the ref constantly says keep working or I'll stand you up. White also offers bonuses for dramatic finishes. They know fans want to see action. But anybody who doesn't appreciate ground game and submissions should probably just watch boxing.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:45 PM   #29
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
I would **** them both but Rousey would be first up. That attitude of her's is just sexy as hell. Tate is a cutey though.
Gutless Drunk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:48 PM   #30
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Oh I wouldn't kick RousEy out of bed either. She can doll up pretty nice as well. There are actually several cuties in MMA that doll up nice.

Love when the ladies do the weigh in face off. Just wish they could get their lips just a little closer, hahaha.

Old 07-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #31
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Rousey's work ethic is just other worldly. I've seen her in the Gracie gym getting work in with Rener but she's not satisfied. She heads over to 10th Planet to work with Eddie Bravo and Machado next. She shows great humility when she trains with these guys and never takes opponents for granted.
Tate's a poser and Rousey's exposed her as such. The only way someone's gonna beat her is with strikes. Rousey will win the ground game, hands down.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:10 PM   #32
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
I cannot believe I am actually using this line as I make fun of one of my friends every time he says it... But...
She can sit on my face for 10 hours.
Lestat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:16 PM   #33
SoonerBronco
Rocket Man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wahoo McDaniel

I agree with Zona, Weidman was CLEARLY winning both fights with Silva before the knock out and leg brake. He is a true champ. Cat will give Rhonda a run, just not sure if she will win. I want her too as she is a friend of mine, but not sure if she can knock off the ring rust of her knee injury and then loosing Maurico the way she did.

I really enjoyed Uriah Hall beat his opponent with his broken toe. Bone was poking out and he was still out there kicking hard with it. Now, if he gets his game together, he can be a force. He broke my friend Bubba's face with one hard right...

Just so you guys don't think I'm a poser, here's a pic of me, Bubba and Kelvin Gastelum after UFC fFight Night 27 in Indy last August. I handle all of Bubba's sponsorships. He's currently in Bellator and training at Team Takedown with Hendricks in Arlington.

Last edited by SoonerBronco; 07-08-2014 at 10:20 PM..
SoonerBronco is offline   Reply With Quote