The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2014, 10:34 PM   #101
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Pointing out the racism that is being cultivated by our current administration and it's minions is not being racist. Rather it's enlightening of the masses.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:28 AM   #102
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

As per usual, the spineless cowards can't deal with the issue that was brought to the forefront;
1)the great lie that population demographics don't matter ( we are all the same), 2)that wealth and achievement disparity for whites is due to " white privilege". 3)That little behavioral issues that manifest themselves early beginning in school and the consequences for that anti social behavior have a "disparate impact" on black people 4) that genetics don't play an underlying role in everything ( it's all socioeconomic right you cowards?)

The fact is when we hear people on TV and in news articles using terms such as " disparate impact" " white privilege" and equality of outcomes, these talking heads are inching the sheeple to accepting artificial outcomes and wealth and job redistribution. Not only are you all naive cowards, you're complicit in the demise of America as a meritocracy. Congratulations you vermin
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:34 AM   #103
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Oh and the best doctor that saved my brothers life. The one I went to talk to the most because he so ****ing awesome and smart.........friggin black poindexter who grew up in one of the worst areas of Detroit. He was as smart as any doctor I have ever met. he knew case studies off the top of his head on all the newest and most advanced **** out there. Other doctors come to him when they are stumped.

Our brains are very very close, maybe physically our bodies have a little more difference still.
... The ghettos of Philadelphia and Baltimore are just swarming with future physicians. Go read up on and better yet Understand the Bell Curve. Your example is what we call " personal bias" and a general " exception".
Old 06-23-2014, 04:35 AM   #104
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

And that concludes this week's lesson for you politically correct cowards.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:08 AM   #105
W*GS
Ring of Famer

txteturd is a 4th-rate white guy who's never amounted to much in life and to salvage what little is left of his self-worth, feels he has to hate blacks so he can feel better about his pathetically underwhelming existence.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:08 AM   #106
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
..Your example is what we call " personal bias" and a general " exception".
And your threads are what we call "race obsessed" created by a "racist."
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:25 AM   #107
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Environment plays more of a factor than genetics for the point that txtebow is trying to get at.

The question at this point, at least from me, is when is the lifetime ban of this clown going to happen?
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:08 PM   #108
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Why would you want to ban someone? I don't really get that unless the person makes threats. Nothing anyone can say can bother me on the internet lol.

Now at gigs when some idiot keeps requesting songs we don't play, that bugs me.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:43 PM   #109
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
Environment plays more of a factor than genetics for the point that txtebow is trying to get at.

The question at this point, at least from me, is when is the lifetime ban of this clown going to happen?
ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

http://m.medicalxpress.com/news/2013...vironment.html

"The degree to which students’ exam scores differ owes more to their genes than to their teachers, schools or family environments, according to new research from King’s College London published today in PLOS ONE"

http://m.pss.sagepub.com/content/ear...612457952.full

"We found that DNA markers tagged by the array accounted for .66 of the estimated heritability, reaffirming that cognitive abilities are heritable. Larger sample sizes alone will be sufficient to identify many of the genetic variants that influence cognitive abilities"
Old 06-23-2014, 04:32 PM   #110
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Folks, txteturd is misrepresenting the results of this study.

He thinks blacks are idiots (and criminal, and sub-human) and is twisting this study to justify (in his sick 4th-rate mind) his racism.

Of course. Just like all bigots.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:49 PM   #111
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

http://m.medicalxpress.com/news/2013...vironment.html

"The degree to which students’ exam scores differ owes more to their genes than to their teachers, schools or family environments, according to new research from King’s College London published today in PLOS ONE"

http://m.pss.sagepub.com/content/ear...612457952.full

"We found that DNA markers tagged by the array accounted for .66 of the estimated heritability, reaffirming that cognitive abilities are heritable. Larger sample sizes alone will be sufficient to identify many of the genetic variants that influence cognitive abilities"
from the first link:

Quote:
It is important to stress that the researchers found that environments for students are also important and that the study does not imply that improvements in education will not have important benefits. For individuals living in the best and worst environments, this exposure is likely to make more of a difference to their educational prospects than their genes. Further research is needed to assess the implications of the findings for educational strategies.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:16 PM   #112
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Why would you want to ban someone? I don't really get that unless the person makes threats. Nothing anyone can say can bother me on the internet lol.

Now at gigs when some idiot keeps requesting songs we don't play, that bugs me.
Would you want to put up with someone who constantly posts about how he thinks you're inferior and will never amount to anything, just because you're white?

Do you think you should have to put up with that every time you read a thread on your favorite forum?
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #113
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Exactly. Education is the key. I don't think anybody would accuse women as being "less intelligent" than men. They simply just don't pursue college degrees in Math/Science/Engineering like men do. In fact, women's participation in these fields is going down over time.

So really what txtebow is implying is that white men are much smarter than everybody else, including white women. Therefore, you could conclude that having children with women would be constantly making the population dumber.

That, simply by virtue of gender your child would be more, or less, intelligent. Which is preposterous.

Put everyone in the same good schools, with positive family environments, and role models who push them towards STEM fields. Then feed pop-culture of being "smart" like in China and India, and you would be surprised how much "smarter" US children OF ALL RACES would appear.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:07 PM   #114
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
from the first link:

It is important to stress that the researchers found that environments for students are also important and that the study does not imply that improvements in education will not have important benefits. For individuals living in the best and worst environments, this exposure is likely to make more of a difference to their educational prospects than their genes. Further research is needed to assess the implications of the findings for educational strategies.
Hmmm, so why did txtebow leave that out? I just can't figure it out.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:25 PM   #115
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Doesn't fit with supremacist doctrine would be my guess....
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:26 PM   #116
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Would you want to put up with someone who constantly posts about how he thinks you're inferior and will never amount to anything, just because you're white?

Do you think you should have to put up with that every time you read a thread on your favorite forum?
You don't have to click his threads though? If he hijacks other threads with his racial views then maybe but I haven't noticed him anywhere but the war religion area.

Taco set that up so people could express views he felt weren't good for the football discussion. I think it works well. Look at this thread 6 pages deep. That alone says the site wants him to post. Don't click the thread if you don't want to hear his ideas and opinions.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:25 PM   #117
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Because it clouds his simple and lazy world view with grayness, effort, and lack of free plantation labor.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:40 AM   #118
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
from the first link:
"Professor Robert Plomin, senior author at the Institute of Psychiatry at King's College London and Director of the TEDS study, says: "Whilst these findings have no necessary or specific implications for educational policies, it's important to recognise the major role that genetics plays in children's educational achievement. It means that educational systems which are sensitive to children's individual abilities and needs, which are derived in part from their genetic predispositions, might improve educational achievement."

"The authors explain that the findings do not imply that educational achievement is genetically pre-determined, or that environmental interventions are not important, but rather that recognising the importance of children's natural predispositions may help improve learning."

science still needs donations and funds in order to conduct additional studies. To come right out and blatantly state that the bell curve is correct is professional suicide.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:14 PM   #119
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Hey COWARDS... Here's even MORE SCIENCE for you...

http://m.phys.org/news/2014-06-sprinters-year.html

"The research, conducted by Michael Lombardo, professor of biology, and Robert Deaner, associate professor of psychology, shows that the developmental histories of elite sprinters contradict the popular deliberate practice model of expertise. According to this model, there is no such thing as innate talent. Instead, 10 years of deliberate practice (roughly 10,000 hours) are necessary and sufficient for anyone to become an expert in any field, including sports."
Old 06-27-2014, 08:16 PM   #120
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
http://m.phys.org/news/2014-06-sprinters-year.html

"The research, conducted by Michael Lombardo, professor of biology, and Robert Deaner, associate professor of psychology, shows that the developmental histories of elite sprinters contradict the popular deliberate practice model of expertise. According to this model, there is no such thing as innate talent. Instead, 10 years of deliberate practice (roughly 10,000 hours) are necessary and sufficient for anyone to become an expert in any field, including sports."
BUT,BUT,BUT.... If people just practiced more they too could run just as fast....

" "Our results won't come as a surprise to most biologists, sports scientists, or coaches—all of the previous data pointed to this conclusion," said Deaner. "But our results are important because the deliberate practice model and its '10-year rule' remains enormously popular among many social scientists and intellectuals. Our results are clear-cut and should require no scientific training to understand. So we hope they will finally put an end to the debate."
Old 06-27-2014, 08:19 PM   #121
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Now... Since it's been readily established that athleticism is a heritable trait, let's apply the same sensible mentality to INTELLIGENCE.

Here's a question for your leftist COWARDS:

Why can't a bulldog outrun a greyhound? I mean, they're both dogs?
Old 06-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #122
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Now... Since it's been readily established that athleticism is a heritable trait, let's apply the same sensible mentality to INTELLIGENCE.
Why?

So you can feel better about your moronitude? You think you're smarter than all those Negroes or something?

Hardly.

You're an embarrassment.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:56 PM   #123
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:25 PM   #124
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
You don't have to click his threads though? If he hijacks other threads with his racial views then maybe but I haven't noticed him anywhere but the war religion area.

Taco set that up so people could express views he felt weren't good for the football discussion. I think it works well. Look at this thread 6 pages deep. That alone says the site wants him to post. Don't click the thread if you don't want to hear his ideas and opinions.
I doubt neo-Nazi propaganda is something this forum wants to support.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:13 AM   #125
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I doubt neo-Nazi propaganda is something this forum wants to support.
neo-nazi?? Do you even read the links I've listed?? Apparently not. You fear Science as much as the bible thumpers do. COWARD.