The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2014, 12:48 PM   #76
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Odigo says workers were warned of attack

By Yuval Dror | Sep. 26, 2001
Do you think it might be, just might be, possible that this report, only 15 days later, might be in error?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:51 PM   #77
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Seth MacFarlane magically "missed" missed getting on American Airlines Flight 11.

It's all his fault.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:53 PM   #78
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
You always put words in my mouth, things I never said and don't believe.

Yes, many Jews died on 9/11 -- but only three Israelis -- despite the fact that 4,000+ Israelis worked at the WTC. These numbers come from the Israeli press.

This is a major statistical anomaly. Billions to one against the odds.
Are all Jews Israelis and are all Israelis Jews?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:49 PM   #79
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
The author worked for the 9/11 Commission and signed his name at the bottom, moron. If you had read it you would know this.

Another demo of your functional illiteracy -- and why much of the time I've had you on iggy. MHG
The 'author' never worked for the 9/11 commission, he is a retired corporate attorney. You needn't look further than the troofer site you linked to find that information.
A cursory search would further enlighten you.

You are either a chronic liar, or an idiot......or both.

You are certainly the biggest bull**** artist I have read in the interwebs.
You calling anyone a moron is irony gold.

If you're still struggling with those childproof caps, your pharmacist can assist you.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:56 PM   #80
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,538
Default

Gerald Shea's memo to the 9/11 Commission and the Joint Senate/House intelligence Committee speaks for itself.

Only an fool would describe Shea as a "troofer..""

Brit can't handle the message - hence the endless attacks on me and the evasions -- anything to avoid reality.

Here's the memo -- again for those who missed it. MHG
http://www.antiwar.com/rep2/Memorand...itteesbold.pdf
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:11 PM   #81
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Gerald Shea's memo to the 9/11 Commission and the Joint Senate/House intelligence Committee speaks for itself.

Only an fool would describe Shea as a "troofer..""

Brit can't handle the message - hence the endless attacks on me and the evasions -- anything to avoid reality.

Here's the memo -- again for those who missed it. MHG
http://www.antiwar.com/rep2/Memorand...itteesbold.pdf
Typical Gaffney, avoid/deny your own claims when your bull**** is called.

Here's your claim, which of course is one of your myriad lies.

Quote:
The author worked for the 9/11 Commission and signed his name at the bottom, moron. If you had read it you would know this.
You throw 'moron' out frequently, yet here you are, bull****ing and deflecting as usual......like a 'moron.'

Substantiate your claim, or STFU!
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #82
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Ever notice how Def gaffen-fuehrer completely ignores direct questions that reveal the utter bull****tery of his entire existence?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:31 PM   #83
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Ever notice how Def gaffen-fuehrer completely ignores direct questions that reveal the utter bull****tery of his entire existence?
He's a chronic/pathological liar.

I've yet to see him engage anyone in an honest discussion.

He's a typical troofer; ignore anything that doesn't fit the agenda, move the goalposts and then lie about everything else.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #84
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
He's a chronic/pathological liar.

I've yet to see him engage anyone in an honest discussion.

He's a typical troofer; ignore anything that doesn't fit the agenda, move the goalposts and then lie about everything else.
Yep. Der gaffen-fuehrer has serious issues.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #85
StugotsIII
O-H
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,506

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Gerald Shea's memo to the 9/11 Commission and the Joint Senate/House intelligence Committee speaks for itself.

Only an fool would describe Shea as a "troofer..""

Brit can't handle the message - hence the endless attacks on me and the evasions -- anything to avoid reality.

Here's the memo -- again for those who missed it. MHG
http://www.antiwar.com/rep2/Memorand...itteesbold.pdf
I get that you think 9/11 was an inside job or something dumb like that...

But why spend the amount of energy you do putting forth your incredibly stupid message on a Broncos message board?
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:10 PM   #86
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StugotsIII View Post
I get that you think 9/11 was an inside job or something dumb like that...

But why spend the amount of energy you do putting forth your incredibly stupid message on a Broncos message board?
I've answered this several times in the past. Here's the short version.

I believe that after the Viet Nam War the US peace movement should have engaged the nation in a dialogue about the war -- why it happened -- and why it was immoral.

In that war the US slaughtered 2-3 million Vietnamese and destroyed thousands of square miles of precious tropical rainforest.

The only beneficiaries were a small group of US bankers and industrialists. Everyone else lost. The nation needed to own up to what had happened.

But this important process of openness never happened. The result is that we have revisited history again and again, since.

When the lessons are not learned, history keeps repeating itself -- this is happening, as I write, in Syria and Ukraine. A small group of white men is manipulating the world into yet another major war that very likely will go nuclear.

The planet and human history hangs in the balance.

Our only chance to avert disaster is by facing the truth about a small cabal that took control of our nation and shredded the Constitution.

Over the course of the last 50-60 years this small group became more bold - and audacious in their criminal activity. The false flag attacks of 9/11 was the key event -- a turning point.

Our last remaining chance to turn the tide is to shine light on them, and expose their criminality.

If we fail the nation and probably the planet is lost.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:09 PM   #87
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Der gaffen-fuehrer thinks Utopia will be ushered in once the Final Solution is finished.

All else that he writes and thinks is derived from that.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #88
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,538
Default

W*gs proposes that the report from Ha'aretz that Odigo workers were warned not to go to work on 9/11 might all have been a big mistake.

Someone at Ha'aretz made a blooper.

But all he had to do to find out was Google the issue.

I did - there was no retraction. Ha'aretz stood by their story.

This is why from now on I'm putting W*gs on permanent iggy. The A-hole won't lift a finger or go two steps out of his way to learn the truth. So screw him.
MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 06:55 AM   #89
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
W*gs proposes that the report from Ha'aretz that Odigo workers were warned not to go to work on 9/11 might all have been a big mistake.

Someone at Ha'aretz made a blooper.

But all he had to do to find out was Google the issue.

I did - there was no retraction. Ha'aretz stood by their story.

This is why from now on I'm putting W*gs on permanent iggy. The A-hole won't lift a finger or go two steps out of his way to learn the truth. So screw him.
MHG
Snicker.

When faced with reality, der gaffen-fuehrer retreats to his bunker. Of course.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:49 AM   #90
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,538
Default more on those pesky mini-nukes used on 9/11...

US ‘Superbomb’ too classified for Obama to know

by Gordon Duff, and Press TV, Tehran

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07...e-in-911-demo/
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:58 PM   #91
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Another day, another festering cesspool of anti-Semitic garbage brought to the OM by our resident gaffen-fuehrer...


Quote:
Veterans Today (VT) is a website that bills itself as a “military veterans and foreign affairs journal.” And, indeed, many of its contributors are military veterans or veterans’ advocates from across the political spectrum. VT also offers some information about veterans’ benefits (lifted from the Veterans’ Administration) and links to home and other loans for vets.

But start reading the posts, and you’ll find something else entirely: myriad claims that there was a conspiracy behind 9/11 (Israel orchestrated it, in cahoots with the American government), that the American government is a puppet (of Israel), that the Holocaust never happened or was greatly exaggerated (Jews made it up to manipulate non-Jews), and, most recently, that Julian Assange, the man behind Wikileaks, is a pawn (of Israel).

Notice a theme?

Gordon Duff, the senior editor and chairman of the board at VT, is a prolific proponent of these anti-Israel conspiracy theories, including the Wikileaks claims. Though he does occasionally write on issues and policies that directly affect American veterans (he claims to be a Marine Vietnam veteran), most of his ammo is reserved for churning out articles that claim 9/11 was a U.S./Israel conspiracy and that Israel controls the U.S. government. According to Duff and VT contributors like author and attorney Jeff Gates, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), a civil rights watchdog group, and the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), a lobbying group, are Zionist-controlled fronts for Israeli intelligence operations.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:01 PM   #92
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

On other late news from "Veterans Today"...

Michelle Obama Could Be First Transgender First Lady in the White House



Puts gaffen-fuehrer's use of VT as a source into perspective.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:51 PM   #93
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Another day, another festering cesspool of anti-Semitic garbage brought to the OM by our resident gaffen-fuehrer...
Between that garbage heap, RT and bullshiitclearing house, Gaffney's sources are a cesspool of troofers, anti Semites & oligarch propaganda.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:05 PM   #94
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Between that garbage heap, RT and bullshiitclearing house, Gaffney's sources are a cesspool of troofers, anti Semites & oligarch propaganda.
The sick part is that he doesn't even get why his sources are utter bullshyte.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:11 PM   #95
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Between that garbage heap, RT and bullshiitclearing house, Gaffney's sources are a cesspool of troofers, anti Semites & oligarch propaganda.
You don't like my sources?

Here's the paper by the Lawrence Livermore Lab scientists who failed to explain the Tritium levels at Ground Zero.

Elevated Tritium levels are one of the signatures of a nuclear blast.

In their paper, the gov't scientists speculate that watches and weapons sights from CIA and Customs House arsenals accounted for the elevated Tritium -- yet they admit that the respective arsenals were recovered after 9/11 -- almost intact.

In the end -- they fail to account for the Tritium levels - -which were 55 times background levels -- and this was AFTER 26 million gallons of water (from rain, NYFD hosing of the site, and a leak from the Hudson into the WTC bathtub) had greatly diluted the Tritium levels.

The key measurements were made 10 days after 9/11. MHG

https://e-reports-ext.llnl.gov/pdf/241096.pdf
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:42 PM   #96
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,538
Default

Here's two photos of the crater in the middle of WTC 6. This was not caused by Tritium from watches and gun sights. MHG
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (158.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg wtc6-hole.jpg (59.8 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by mhgaffney; 07-10-2014 at 03:45 PM..
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:06 PM   #97
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

gaffen-fuehrer is trolling again...

We dispensed with all this red-mercury-powered-pure-fusion-mini-nukes crap years ago, but here it is again...

Wadda ****in' imbecile.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:21 PM   #98
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
You don't like my sources?

Here's the paper by the Lawrence Livermore Lab scientists who failed to explain the Tritium levels at Ground Zero.

Elevated Tritium levels are one of the signatures of a nuclear blast.

In their paper, the gov't scientists speculate that watches and weapons sights from CIA and Customs House arsenals accounted for the elevated Tritium -- yet they admit that the respective arsenals were recovered after 9/11 -- almost intact.

In the end -- they fail to account for the Tritium levels - -which were 55 times background levels -- and this was AFTER 26 million gallons of water (from rain, NYFD hosing of the site, and a leak from the Hudson into the WTC bathtub) had greatly diluted the Tritium levels.

The key measurements were made 10 days after 9/11. MHG

https://e-reports-ext.llnl.gov/pdf/241096.pdf
It is also found in cheap watches, gun sights and aircraft.

Interesting that the report you link to never mentions nuclear explosion as a possible source, only troofer sites, and you, have attempted that wacky connection.

Nice try!
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:57 PM   #99
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
It is also found in cheap watches, gun sights and aircraft.

Interesting that the report you link to never mentions nuclear explosion as a possible source, only troofer sites, and you, have attempted that wacky connection.

Nice try!
That's the problem these days... 'Net research is now completely contaminated by troofer ****.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:58 PM   #100
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
That's the problem these days... 'Net research is now completely contaminated by troofer ****.
Gaffney is prepared for his 'research'.

DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00 AM.


Denver Broncos