The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #1
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default 'Dead Broke' Hillary Defenders: 'You're Afraid'

You wonder why Dem/Libs policy seem to lead to more debt? Here one reason. Vote Clinton!
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #2
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Yes Hillary and Bill are one of us, they feel the pain because they have been there on the same level with the working class ........

Hillary Clinton claims she and her husband were “dead broke” when they left the White House. Clinton claims she and former President Bill Clinton didn’t even have enough money to cover debts and their daughter’s education.

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt,” Clinton told Sawyer. “We had no money when we got there and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea’s education. You know, it was not easy.”
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #3
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 02:58 PM   #4
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

righties know that whoever they run against Hillary is gonna get betchslapped.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #5
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Liberals have to admit I was right when I stated more than 2 years ago that they would vote for Hillary no matter what in 2016. Hillary is such a great role model and has done so much too.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:36 PM   #6
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

They had $800,000 in assets when they left the White House and they had $8-10 million in debt.... Now that sounds broke to me. Of course it is a little hyperbole as they knew leaving they could write books and go on the lecture circut but yes they were broke when they left the WH.

Last edited by Guess Who; 06-12-2014 at 02:55 AM..
Old 06-11-2014, 06:38 PM   #7
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Liberals have to admit I was right when I stated more than 2 years ago that they would vote for Hillary no matter what in 2016. Hillary is such a great role model and has done so much too.
Just like you will vote for whoever runs against Hillary..... don't see much logic in your post.

Actually, the poll that was taken earlier here Hillary did not get any votes as Sanders and Warren led the way.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #8
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Wow,you're so wise. Of course were gonna vote for her over the clowns your party present.captain obvious over here everyone
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:18 PM   #9
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Saying the Clinton's were dead broke is laughable. According to an April report from the Congressional Research Service, Bill Clinton has received nearly $16 million in pensions and benefits from the federal government since leaving office. That includes $944,000 in fiscal year 2014 for office space, staff, and a pension.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ebt-wait-what/
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:54 PM   #10
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
You already voted for her.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:32 PM   #11
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Wow,you're so wise. Of course were gonna vote for her over the clowns your party present.captain obvious over here everyone
, what a dunce. You were voting for Hillary over 2 years ago before you even had a hint who was running since you vote "d" every time, just as I state liberals do as ones like you cry and complain that I'm wrong about you Plus, you actually think Hillary isn't a clown herself. Thanks for proving me right, yet again Captain Ignorance.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:34 PM   #12
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Saying the Clinton's were dead broke is laughable. According to an April report from the Congressional Research Service, Bill Clinton has received nearly $16 million in pensions and benefits from the federal government since leaving office. That includes $944,000 in fiscal year 2014 for office space, staff, and a pension.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ebt-wait-what/
Oh no, Hillary, they had troubles buying "houses." Gee, my heart bleeds, maybe they had to settle for buying just 2 homes. But she relates to all you liberals out there. Well, those that are ignorant, snobs, and hypocrites that is.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:04 PM   #13
bombay
Ring of Famer

Hillary is unfit to be president:

Tom Angell@tomangell 4m
If you supported the Iraq War in 2002 you do not have the judgement required to be president of the United States. @HillaryClinton
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 06:19 PM   #14
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Look at all the sniper fire she is having to dodge already.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #15
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Old 06-12-2014, 08:25 PM   #16
JPPT1974
September Falls!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning!

Sure now with books written by her and Bill, they should beyond pay off their legal bills!
JPPT1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #17
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Vote Clinton.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:14 PM   #18
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Old 06-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #19
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
They had $800,000 in assets when they left the White House and they had $8-10 million in debt.... Now that sounds broke to me. Of course it is a little hyperbole as they knew leaving they could write books and go on the lecture circut but yes they were broke when they left the WH.
They already had that book deal set with advanced money. How much have they made in speeches? 100 million? They knew exactly what good fortunes were in store for them.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:02 PM   #20
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
I think Rand would beat Hillary Clinton like Reagan beat Mondale. I think it would be like the Cantor election - everyone believing that Hillary has it easy, but then election day rolls around and nobody can figure out why only the NE liberal states voted for Hillary.

Hillary is weaker than she was in 2012, when she lost to a celebrity with no experience. Now she has to run on her non-existent record and answer questions about her political calculations on things like gay marriage.

I hope she runs, though. She's basically John McCain in a pant suit. She's a pretty good firewall for the Republicans against the far left. Having her in office couldn't be any worse than the last two presidents... It will just mean more of this same political environment, and for a libertarian that means sweet, sweet gridlock. When the Federal Government lies dormant, the states will pick up the slack, and as we've seen from gay marriage and marijuana, that's where the real solutions are for this nation.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:15 PM   #21
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Also, after the next two years of watching Iraq melt down into an islamic cluster ****, there isn't a politician alive who could get elected who supported the Iraq war. Hillary is a political zombie right now...
Old 06-13-2014, 11:27 PM   #22
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I think Rand would beat Hillary Clinton like Reagan beat Mondale. I think it would be like the Cantor election - everyone believing that Hillary has it easy, but then election day rolls around and nobody can figure out why only the NE liberal states voted for Hillary.

Hillary is weaker than she was in 2012, when she lost to a celebrity with no experience. Now she has to run on her non-existent record and answer questions about her political calculations on things like gay marriage.

I hope she runs, though. She's basically John McCain in a pant suit. She's a pretty good firewall for the Republicans against the far left. Having her in office couldn't be any worse than the last two presidents... It will just mean more of this same political environment, and for a libertarian that means sweet, sweet gridlock. When the Federal Government lies dormant, the states will pick up the slack, and as we've seen from gay marriage and marijuana, that's where the real solutions are for this nation.
and what demographic do you see switching to a right winger like rand paul? Asians,Hispanics,maybe African Americans? Who? How about women?
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:14 AM   #23
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
and what demographic do you see switching to a right winger like rand paul? Asians,Hispanics,maybe African Americans? Who? How about women?
Enough of all of them. Yes.

His outreach campaign over the last four years, and especially the last two has been outstanding. He's making a lot of new in-roads into all of these groups.

He doesn't need to win any one of them. He just needs enough of all of them. That's the strategy, and it's working.

Last edited by Taco John; 06-14-2014 at 12:17 AM..
Old 06-14-2014, 07:34 AM   #24
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Hilarious watching these liberals defend Hillary, but oh, it isn't just because she has a "d" by her name Yep, she just has a ton of accomplishments to prove she's presidential worthy, though that standard has been lowered by our last one.
Old 06-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #25
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post

Clinton like Obama couldn't argue their way out of a wet paper bag. But that doesn't matter. Look at these fools march off a cliff for them. Without the Media pouring BS and side stepping major events they would have been shamed out of existence.