The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2014, 10:37 PM   #151
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Dude..... I gaged
Excellent....that's the reaction I was shooting for.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:46 PM   #152
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogulseeker View Post
I just dont understand why players just avoid the nightclub scene alltogether until after they retire.

This kinda **** can cost you millions of dollars.
I think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion...
At worst this is a misdemeanor offense. I know it doesn't take away from the action that took place, I get that, what I'm saying, -and this according to what I've learned in the news today- that is not a serious crime, this is just another case of sensacionalism by the media, like sharks reacting on blood

We don't know important details of what really took place, we don't know if he was the target or the aggressor...
Whatever the case may be, the whole thing it's overblown...

Last edited by strafen; 05-22-2014 at 10:48 PM..
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:50 PM   #153
mennonite
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
I guess that's better than seeing one that looks like an Arby's Beef and Cheddar with extra Arby's Sauce.
Oddly enough, comparing their food to a diseased vagina actually makes Arby's food sound more appetizing than it actually is.
mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:53 PM   #154
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Type in the sang for the 'N" word and you get ****as
Ninjas?
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:55 PM   #155
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mennonite View Post
Oddly enough, comparing their food to a diseased vagina actually makes Arby's food sound more appetizing than it actually is.

Damn! Would you like a cup of pus with that?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:55 PM   #156
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randerson1184 View Post
I've seen several that look a bit like roast beef.

Super similar to the above picture in fact.
I think you need to up the quality of women you're tagging.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:58 PM   #157
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Well one gift this thread gave me I will never be able to eat a shaved roast beef sandwich w/ special sauce again.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:35 PM   #158
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
What does having beefy curtains have to do with the quality of a woman? Beefy curtains is determined by genes not the amount of sex she has dude.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 11:46 PM   #159
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
What does having beefy curtains have to do with the quality of a woman? Beefy curtains is determined by genes not the amount of sex she has dude.
Is that an actual scientific fact....or simply a working hypothesis of yours?

That would make a nice thesis research study for someone in the medical field.

"Beefy Curtains: Nature or Nurture?"
Old 05-22-2014, 11:50 PM   #160
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
I'm interested in seeing your list of 'grown men things'.
By Grown men things he must mean:

1. Put yourself in stupid arse risky situations just begging for a fight that could easily put at risk large chunks of playing time and even the fortunes of your teams season, if you are a key player, due to suspension or getting injured in a dumb arse bar fight.

2. Slapping around and cold cockin' your HO of a girlfriend or wife .. any female companion ... because , 'you know man, she was asking for it!'

3. Doping up with banned PEDs or stoner drugs in between expected piss tests, because .. 'you know man, I just need to get high and no one gonna tell me what to do, I'm a stud NFL player."

4. Driving Drunk at high speed (or any speed) because.. 'you know man, I bought a fast new car and everyone else does it, why cant I?'

etc etc those kind or real 'manly ' pastimes ...
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 11:57 PM   #161
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

It could be a combination of both nature and nurture.

We need to find two identical female twins...one who has led a relatively modest sexual lifestyle or possibly has abstained from sex completely. The other female twins needs to have led a very promiscuous and active sex life, whose vagina has been used and abused for a couple of decades.

I'm no scientist, but I would think the promiscuous one would have bigger beef curtains.

My somewhat scientific study of Hustler Magazine's "Beaver Hunt" in my youth seemed to recall a higher percentage/ratio of beef curtains in females that appeared in pictures that were taken in what appeared to be trailer parks/trailers (see wood trailer paneling, dream catchers, beer koozies, and floor bed mattresses).
Old 05-23-2014, 12:00 AM   #162
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
It could be a combination of both nature and nurture.

We need to find two identical female twins...one who has led a relatively modest sexual lifestyle or possibly has abstained from sex completely. The other female twins needs to have led a very promiscuous and active sex life, whose vagina has been used and abused for a couple of decades.

I'm no scientist, but I would think the promiscuous one would have bigger beef curtains.

My somewhat scientific study of Hustler Magazine's "Beaver Hunt" in my youth seemed to recall a higher percentage/ratio of beef curtains in females that appeared in pictures that were taken in what appeared to be trailer parks/trailers (see wood trailer paneling, dream catchers, beer koozies, and floor bed mattresses).
Why don't you just go ahead and say it..... A Chiefs fan
Old 05-23-2014, 12:03 AM   #163
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
I think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion...
At worst this is a misdemeanor offense. I know it doesn't take away from the action that took place, I get that, what I'm saying, -and this according to what I've learned in the news today- that is not a serious crime, this is just another case of sensacionalism by the media, like sharks reacting on blood

We don't know important details of what really took place, we don't know if he was the target or the aggressor...
Whatever the case may be, the whole thing it's overblown...
Strafen, I fully understand your point and am glad if it turns out to be the case here, perhaps it seems unfair to demand real responsibility out of a guy barely old enough to shave, but the NFL is hardly the ordinary career path either with dramatically more coin involved, not to mention the fortunes of a whole team and region resting so tentatively on these kids shoulders.

I am suggesting that with the common rash of these kind of incidences going on in the NFL, whatever tactic the league and team FO and coaches have been taking to wake these guys up and get them more or less tow the line and recognize an idiot move before doing one, hasn't worked.

We need to get the message across somehow so that this doesn't become an annual or more kind of thing in Broncoland, nor the rest of the NFL for that matter.

Lets just hope TJ didn't screw the pooch here and its a minor no suspension offense at worst case.

Last edited by Hulamau; 05-23-2014 at 12:20 PM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:04 AM   #164
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Anyone care to vote on this:

"Beefy Curtains: Nature or Nurture?"

Three choices:

1: Nature (genetic predispositions)

2: Nurture (life experiences)

3: A combination of nature and nurture

Dr. Broncostein....you've been through medical school and have seen your share of vaginas in the emergency room, I'd like your professional opinion on this matter.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:05 AM   #165
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I neglected to mention the state fair won Jack Daniels mirror and Kansas City Chief pennant on the wall of the trailer, but I was afraid that would have introduced bias into this scientific study.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:10 AM   #166
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

You lookin at me?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dom Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Montrose gonna get to the "bottom" of this-

So much win in that 2nd pic. Naked Carnival, a pot dispensary, and a dog wash with snacks and treats. I wonder if the dog wash is for the dancers and the snacks and treats are for the potheads?
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:16 AM   #167
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Anyone remember the Jodi Arias murder trial?

She looked kind of cute in some of her pictures with clothes on.

Google "Jodi Arias Nude" and you'll see some serious beef curtains and a butthole that looks like the Eisenhower Tunnel.

No wonder she murdered her husband....he abused those poor orifices.

That would have been a better defense than the story she concocted.

The thread has been derailed....sorry if this topic has offended any of our fine female members of the Orange Mane.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:27 AM   #168
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
I neglected to mention the state fair won Jack Daniels mirror and Kansas City Chief pennant on the wall of the trailer, but I was afraid that would have introduced bias into this scientific study.
Not to mention unintentionally getting Bob's rocks off
Old 05-23-2014, 12:27 AM   #169
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

You lookin at me?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dom Casual

Quote:
Anyone remember the Jodi Arias murder trial?

She looked kind of cute in some of her pictures with clothes on.

Google "Jodi Arias Nude" and you'll see some serious beef curtains and a butthole that looks like the Eisenhower Tunnel.

No wonder she murdered her husband....he abused those poor orifices.

That would have been a better defense than the story she concocted.

The thread has been derailed....sorry if this topic has offended any of our fine female members of the Orange Mane.
Oh please, you are not sorry at all. If ya'll thought it mattered people would've stopped responding. It wasn't exactly offensive to me personally only because it's not the first time I've seen a thread derailed by this same discussion or something very similar. I've also seen threads derailed by real vs fake boobs, small vs big boobs, leg men vs boob men, are leg men lying and really boob men but won't admit it, etc etc. Hell there was even a whole thread about enjoying womanly parts down under (no, not in Australia).

For the record, no hair is creepy in my opinion as women post pubescent have hair, zero hair indicates a lack of passing puberty, thus a child so I figure dudes who like zero completely smooth vagina probably have some issues. Besides which there are reasons for hair being there biologically so some should be there. Having said that, for hygene and other reasons, a nice waxing with a trimmed landing strip seems best and also some waxing on the backside is generally good. Also do note we do not enjoy the smell of your man hair or the taste of it so we appreciate our men shaved as well. If I had my way you b****es would shave your stinky ass armpits too. So gross.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:32 AM   #170
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Oh please, you are not sorry at all. If ya'll thought it mattered people would've stopped responding. It wasn't exactly offensive to me personally only because it's not the first time I've seen a thread derailed by this same discussion or something very similar. I've also seen threads derailed by real vs fake boobs, small vs big boobs, leg men vs boob men, are leg men lying and really boob men but won't admit it, etc etc. Hell there was even a whole thread about enjoying womanly parts down under (no, not in Australia).

For the record, no hair is creepy in my opinion as women post pubescent have hair, zero hair indicates a lack of passing puberty, thus a child so I figure dudes who like zero completely smooth vagina probably have some issues. Besides which there are reasons for hair being there biologically so some should be there. Having said that, for hygene and other reasons, a nice waxing with a trimmed landing strip seems best and also some waxing on the backside is generally good. Also do note we do not enjoy the smell of your man hair or the taste of it so we appreciate our men shaved as well. If I had my way you b****es would shave your stinky ass armpits too. So gross.
never thought about that.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:32 AM   #171
mennonite
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Also do note we do not enjoy the smell of your man hair or the taste of it so we appreciate our men shaved as well. If I had my way you b****es would shave your stinky ass armpits too. So gross.
The OM is no place for your sexist comments. This is a football forum. Please try to stay on topic.
mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:36 AM   #172
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
The OM is no place for your sexist comments. This is a football forum. Please try to stay on topic.
yeah! beef curtains or boobs!
Old 05-23-2014, 12:36 AM   #173
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
I just spit beer all over my damn screen.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:38 AM   #174
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie

You lookin at me?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dom Casual

Quote:
I duly apologize. TJ Ward needs to stay away from strip clubs and join a football convent where all they do is study the good play book, eat healthy, work out and listen to Peyton preach. Also he needs to shave his pits because he might get caught up in the hair and trip and fall into a stripclub.
Old 05-23-2014, 12:39 AM   #175
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:

You're right, I'm not sorry....I love discussions like this.

As for your questions....real boobs, hate fake ones. I'm also a boob man, I like my women with some curves. Completely shaved isn't my thing, I like the hedges to be trimmed/decent landing strip. Some guys like the completely shaved look, but it looks too much like a little girl to me.