The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Poll: What Democrat should be President?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
What Democrat should be President?

Old 05-15-2014, 12:21 PM   #26
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Look who the Dems put in charge of the FCC: Thomas Wheeler. He's the guy who, right now, is deciding net neutrality. Former job? Lobbyist for the cable industry.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:32 PM   #27
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Look who the Dems put in charge of the FCC: Thomas Wheeler. He's the guy who, right now, is deciding net neutrality. Former job? Lobbyist for the cable industry.
I hate blue dogs/corporatists dems as much as the next liberal,but I can't sit by and watch a rethug get elected cause I sat home and didn't vote. Not that my one vote will be the deciding vote in an election.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:01 PM   #28
DBruleU
Ring of Famer

I say Warren. The last time we elected a Harvard Law Professor it worked out so well for us.
DBruleU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:28 PM   #29
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who View Post
I was a Biden Guy in 2008 then he dropped out and I became a Hillary supporter than on to Obama. 2012 I would love Warren as most Liberals would but I don't think she has the experience yet and she really isn't a great public speaker. She would make a better VP at this point. We really can't be serious about Castro yet. He is the Mayor of San Antonio for chriminey sakes. Cuomo is not liberal enough so my choice would be between Kristen Gillibrand and Martin O'Malley.

OK I vote for LABF!!!

My rising stars for 2024 after another 8 years of Dem rule is Gavin Newsome and Elizabeth Warren. They will be a power couple.
Elizabeth Warren is an idiot. She runs her mouth on things she clearly doesn't know or understand. starting with her stance on Student loans. The only person I would vote for on this list is Andrew.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:39 PM   #30
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Elizabeth Warren is an idiot. She runs her mouth on things she clearly doesn't know or understand. starting with her stance on Student loans. The only person I would vote for on this list is Andrew.
So far Liz Warren and Bernie Sanders lead the pack. And these kids like to call most conservatives fringe lunatics.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:56 PM   #31
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
So far Liz Warren and Bernie Sanders lead the pack. And these kids like to call most conservatives fringe lunatics.
They are both right in the center of the the FDR/JFK progressive tradition. The fact you righties consider them "fringe" just shows how extremist the Right has become.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:01 PM   #32
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Your hero Ronald Reagon was 70 when he started his first term.

BTW, glasses for dbl vision are not uncommon to be given after a concussion. Also they are only worn temporarily.

Gotta love how a BOGUS RIGHT-WING WEBSITE will make stuff up
Age was an issue for Reagan, Dole, and McCain. It will be an issue for Hillary too.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:49 PM   #33
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Age was an issue for Reagan, Dole, and McCain. It will be an issue for Hillary too.
I'm not saying it won't be an issue,but age wasn't the downfall of dole and McCain in their campaigns. It obviously wasn't with Reagan.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:25 PM   #34
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
I wouldn't vote for another Clinton if you paid me.
she isn't my choice but I would take her over any repub.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:19 PM   #35
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
she isn't my choice but I would take her over any repub.
There would be no difference. One of the most catastrophic things to ever happen to the working man in America, and progressivism in general, was the election of Bubba Clinton. Hillary would be more of the same. The Clintons serve Wall Street.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:55 PM   #36
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
There would be no difference. One of the most catastrophic things to ever happen to the working man in America, and progressivism in general, was the election of Bubba Clinton. Hillary would be more of the same. The Clintons serve Wall Street.
Could you imagine a Hillary vs Jeb race?

diet coke vs diet pepsi with the retards continuing to play the game, like who would win actually would matter.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:27 PM   #37
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So what is your solution? I'm not going to stay home & not vote. I would love a warren or sanders presidency but I know it isn't going to happen.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #38
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Look at the Ryan budget. You get a Republican you get that budget. No way Hillary goes that way.

Also there would be environmental laws repealed, Public schools, IRS, Department of Housing, Education would all be scrapped. It is so much bigger than just the two candidates. Plus they would gut green energy and close down abortion centers. In their ever lasting quest to keep the dark people from voting.They would also have the go ahead to pass even more strict voter suppression laws.

There is a HUGE differance.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:21 PM   #39
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

If Evan Bayh came out of retirement, I would strongly consider voting for him. Couldn't vote for anyone on this list.

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 11:30 PM   #40
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Look at the Ryan budget. You get a Republican you get that budget. No way Hillary goes that way.

Also there would be environmental laws repealed, Public schools, IRS, Department of Housing, Education would all be scrapped. It is so much bigger than just the two candidates. Plus they would gut green energy and close down abortion centers. In their ever lasting quest to keep the dark people from voting.They would also have the go ahead to pass even more strict voter suppression laws.

There is a HUGE differance.
They always threaten to scrap something to get elected, but it never happens. Reagan had the best chance to scrap the Dept of Education when it was brand new and half the people were still against it. It was part of his platform, but he changed his mind when he had the power. Then it more than doubled under Dubya's watch. It's here to stay. They never scrap anything. Everything just grows bigger under the establishment.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:27 AM   #41
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

The one that should run but won't is Senator Mark Warner of Va. Very strong candidate and has experience as executive (Gov of VA), and the endorsement of former Republican senator Jim Warner (no relation).

Martin O'Malley would be solid candidate but won't get the votes.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:27 AM   #42
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

That list is a who's who of morons and liars. For Warren to even be mentioned is a joke in itself. People supposedly want change, but support a liar about their own ancestry. Stupid.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:29 AM   #43
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
They always threaten to scrap something to get elected, but it never happens. Reagan had the best chance to scrap the Dept of Education when it was brand new and half the people were still against it. It was part of his platform, but he changed his mind when he had the power. Then it more than doubled under Dubya's watch. It's here to stay. They never scrap anything. Everything just grows bigger under the establishment.
They may not scrap it but they weaken the hell out of it when it needs to be strengthened.
Old 05-16-2014, 05:42 AM   #44
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
That list is a who's who of morons and liars. For Warren to even be mentioned is a joke in itself. People supposedly want change, but support a liar about their own ancestry. Stupid.
Did she say she's part redskin?
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:57 AM   #45
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
The best Progressive change often requires the best liar?
Old 05-16-2014, 07:41 AM   #46
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
I agree but you have to admit this is a different brand of conservatives. Reagan would be a democrat today if he ran.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:43 AM   #47
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
The one that should run but won't is Senator Mark Warner of Va. Very strong candidate and has experience as executive (Gov of VA), and the endorsement of former Republican senator Jim Warner (no relation).

Martin O'Malley would be solid candidate but won't get the votes.
I like O'Malley as he seems more liberal. Warner seems a little too far right for me. He is as probable far right as Hillary.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:49 AM   #48
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I like O'Malley as he seems more liberal. Warner seems a little too far right for me. He is as probable far right as Hillary.
Yeah,Warner's a conservative. Warner would never make it out of a primary.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:51 AM   #49
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I agree but you have to admit this is a different brand of conservatives. Reagan would be a democrat today if he ran.
This is getting pretty rich.

First I'm told that Bernie Sanders is pretty much right in line with Mr "Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You."

Now I'm hearing that the guy who said:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

Would be happily signing Bernie's legislation.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:54 AM   #50
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
This is getting pretty rich.

First I'm told that Bernie Sanders is pretty much right in line with Mr "Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You."

Now I'm hearing that the guy who said:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

Would be happily signing Bernie's legislation.
Told by who?