The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2014, 01:59 AM   #101
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

I think you need to attend Hotrod's He-man camp for the summer. Either that will bump your T or you will be squealing like pig.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:01 AM   #102
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Not really. Two months ago I started hitting the gym to try and address the fatigue. Usually it goes away once I exercise for a week. After the initial result I read that whey protein and foods high in fats and zinc help. My doc put me on 10000 MG vitamin D supplements. I also switched to more power lifting and interval exercise. All that netted me a 14 ng difference. I avoid soy generally speaking.
I would look at your diet and my review your current training regiment. You might need to change what your doing.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:21 AM   #103
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
What are some of the positives Kaylore can expect from being LOW-T?

1- He will sing better at church?
2. Kahn can always read Cutt's posts and be thankful he's not a human being with an IQ of a rock.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:47 AM   #104
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I don't get that one 24champ. Mongo better read twice. Upon further review I get it now, it just wasn't funny. Besides who says this guy is dumb?
Attached Images

cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:03 AM   #105
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
What are some of the positives Kaylore can expect from being LOW-T?

1- He will sing better at church?
I don't think anything can help that, Cut.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:14 AM   #106
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
At your age you shouldn't have low levels of T yet...
Have your prolactin levels checked, that's a testosterone killer
The only way to determine the condition of your Pituitary Gland is with a cat scan. The Pituitary Gland can develop small growths or tumors that while benign and treatable, cause low T production...
He tested everything.

PROLACTIN 9 Normal range 3 - 13 ng/mL

Also checked my Ferritin, Thyroxine T 4 free, follicle stimulating hormone; Everything is fined except for my Testosterone.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:42 AM   #107
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Pro Bowler

4!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna

I was addicted to heroin for 3 years and then was on methadone maintenance for another 3. Got off the 'done about 8 months ago. Felt absolutely exhausted ever since. Doesn't take much to get me fatigued. I've always assumed it was part of post-acute withdrawal, which can last for up to a year or more, but I should probably get to a doctor. Working out wouldn't hurt either. You reap what you sow I guess.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:46 AM   #108
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
I was addicted to heroin for 3 years and then was on methadone maintenance for another 3. Got off the 'done about 8 months ago. Felt absolutely exhausted ever since. Doesn't take much to get me fatigued. I've always assumed it was part of post-acute withdrawal, which can last for up to a year or more, but I should probably get to a doctor. Working out wouldn't hurt either. You reap what you sow I guess.
Good for you getting clean!!
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:51 AM   #109
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Pro Bowler

4!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Good for you getting clean!!
Thanks, brother!

Was a b**** getting off the methadone. I was in withdrawal for 2 ****ing months.

That crap is EVERYWHERE in Denver. Not even people from here realize how widespread it is. If you work downtown, you see at least 5 dealers a day, whether you realize it or not.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:30 AM   #110
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer81 View Post
Speaking as a moderator here, we try to be on the same page. If you feel a ban is unjustified, you can appeal it to TJ and make your case. Some lines are more firm then others. No family smack, no wishing death on other posters, teams, players. If you do any of these, the penalty is severe. If you are banned under one username, coming back with another will trigger an immediate, permanent ban of the new moniker.

As for temp bans, if what you got banned for is not something you would say in mixed company, do not say it here. Even if what you called the adonis belt is correct...after a fashion.

At least I think that was you.

It was me. I didn't think the ban was too severe, just trying to get a feel for disqusting offensive langauge. I'd like ot have fun here, but of course dont want to be the a-hole Mods roll their eyes at.
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:50 AM   #111
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Thanks, brother!

Was a b**** getting off the methadone. I was in withdrawal for 2 ****ing months.

That crap is EVERYWHERE in Denver. Not even people from here realize how widespread it is. If you work downtown, you see at least 5 dealers a day, whether you realize it or not.
I do, it's very sad. I've got a lot of friends who went down the oxycontin route several years ago. Once the scrip got changed and the price went up those same friends started banging the H.

Hell, my girlfriend works for a portopotty company and their drivers have found dead people with syringes still in their arms when they go to clean them.

It's a huge problem for Denver and the suburbs.

Stay strong man- your life ain't worth that crap.
91BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:58 AM   #112
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Pro Bowler

4!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna

double post
Old 04-29-2014, 09:59 AM   #113
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Pro Bowler

4!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BRONCO View Post
I do, it's very sad. I've got a lot of friends who went down the oxycontin route several years ago. Once the scrip got changed and the price went up those same friends started banging the H.

Hell, my girlfriend works for a portopotty company and their drivers have found dead people with syringes still in their arms when they go to clean them.

It's a huge problem for Denver and the suburbs.

Stay strong man- your life ain't worth that crap.
Purdue Pharma's heart was in the right place when they started making the "non-abusable" OC, but its just making people flock to heroin in droves.

I walk into restaurants in Highlands Ranch and find needles in the bathroom all the time.

My buddy OD'ed a couple a weeks ago. He survived but the EMT's told him they were running out of narcan from all the OD's.

Sad ****.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:20 AM   #114
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Purdue Pharma's heart was in the right place when they started making the "non-abusable" OC, but its just making people flock to heroin in droves.

I walk into restaurants in Highlands Ranch and find needles in the bathroom all the time.

My buddy OD'ed a couple a weeks ago. He survived but the EMT's told him they were running out of narcan from all the OD's.

Sad ****.
I agree- it's driven heroin into the mainstream youth of today. I had a couple homies that weren't as lucky as your friend- a lot that were though. I consider myself pretty savvy when it comes to stuff like this but also had a handful of close friends that got caught up right under my nose without me knowing.

Opiates are bad- a lot of drugs are but opiates have a way of taking the fight out of you.

Stay strong and keep off that shiz man- you can do it
91BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #115
David Wooderson
All That

'Sup, b?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jake Plummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Hows your estrogen?

jk. Nope, don't know anyone. Probably lay off the board games for awhile you dork.
Scientific studies suggest that board games influence the development of critical thinking, memory, and reasoning skills.
David Wooderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:11 AM   #116
ShiftyEyedWaterboy
Pro Bowler

4!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandon Perna

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BRONCO View Post
I agree- it's driven heroin into the mainstream youth of today. I had a couple homies that weren't as lucky as your friend- a lot that were though. I consider myself pretty savvy when it comes to stuff like this but also had a handful of close friends that got caught up right under my nose without me knowing.

Opiates are bad- a lot of drugs are but opiates have a way of taking the fight out of you.

Stay strong and keep off that shiz man- you can do it
Yeah its a very, very secretive sub-culture. Even if you know what to look for it can slip past you, and you'll never have a clue. My friends and family were shocked when I told them what was up. And I had been using A LOT for years at that point. No one knew.

Thanks for the encouragement man! I'm one of the lucky few that just plain got sick of living that life. Some people never do. I'm lucky to have a lot of support from friends/fam too.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:17 AM   #117
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Stannis Baratheon. . . your flames burn low.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:55 AM   #118
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

So I just met with the Endocrinologist. He's doing one last round of blood work and ordered an MRI on my brain. He said there is definitely an issue with my pituitary gland not sending the right amount of testosterone into my system. He also wants to double check it isn't hemochromatosis. After the blood work and the MRI, if both come back clean the only option for me would be to be put on steroid therapy. He recommends the bi-weekly injections.

He confirmed and disproved some of what was on this thread. He said the anti-aging clinics over prescribe and don't dig deep enough to addressing the real causes. He also said that testosterone is one of the safest prescriptions people can take and in the right quantities and age level of the patient the side effects don't manifest. Most of the stuff you hear about are guys who were taking limits well over prescribed level and even their issues are difficult to pin directly onto the steroids. He said since I have a child, the creams won't work, so I may have to inject myself depending on how this next batch of tests goes. He did say based on my age, lack of alcohol consumption lifestyle and hormone levels that it is unlikely to be something that might require surgery.

I'll let you guys know how everything goes. I've never had a MRI on my brain before. Very curious what it will entail. They'll probably just find an empty hole and some cobwebs, I'd imagine. "Well here's yer problem!"
Old 04-29-2014, 12:01 PM   #119
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
So I just met with the Endocrinologist. He's doing one last round of blood work and ordered an MRI on my brain. He said there is definitely an issue with my pituitary gland not sending the right amount of testosterone into my system. He also wants to double check it isn't hemochromatosis. After the blood work and the MRI, if both come back clean the only option for me would be to be put on steroid therapy. He recommends the bi-weekly injections.

He confirmed and disproved some of what was on this thread. He said the anti-aging clinics over prescribe and don't dig deep enough to addressing the real causes. He also said that testosterone is one of the safest prescriptions people can take and in the right quantities and age level of the patient the side effects don't manifest. Most of the stuff you hear about are guys who were taking limits well over prescribed level and even their issues are difficult to pin directly onto the steroids. He said since I have a child, the creams won't work, so I may have to inject myself depending on how this next batch of tests goes. He did say based on my age, lack of alcohol consumption lifestyle and hormone levels that it is unlikely to be something that might require surgery.

I'll let you guys know how everything goes. I've never had a MRI on my brain before. Very curious what it will entail. They'll probably just find an empty hole and some cobwebs, I'd imagine. "Well here's yer problem!"

Sounds about right. Test is good for you. See if he can give you a different Esther blend so you have less sticks. This is an im shot twice weekly will get old.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:07 PM   #120
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
Sounds about right. Test is good for you. See if he can give you a different Esther blend so you have less sticks. This is an im shot twice weekly will get old.
He said the weekly really suck, and the monthly have too much of a peak and trough effect, I guess. I'm sure he'd let me tweak it if I got sick of it, but once every two weeks is bad? I've had my blood drawn five times in the last 24 hours and don't mind. I can't imagine what you'd do if you were diabetic, rugbythug...
Old 04-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #121
NorthernistCaliforneeway7
Seasoned Veteran

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So I just met with the Endocrinologist...
And he told you to take some prescription shots. Cant say I surprised. I dont get this whole low t thing. What constitutes low levels and why? I know you think Im being a dick about this whole thing, Im not. Im just skeptical and trying to understand it.

Last edited by NorthernistCaliforneeway7; 04-29-2014 at 12:21 PM..
NorthernistCaliforneeway7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:23 PM   #122
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

If my primary care physician said I needed treatment for low-T, I'd ask to see an endocrinologist. If the endocrinologist confirmed it and recommended testosterone, I'd do it. Sounds like you are in good hands, Khan. Best of luck.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:31 PM   #123
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

Wait, what? Why would that be? Is he talking about a fear that you could pass it on to your child with skin-to-skin contact?

Think about it. Nothing changes in your body when you have a child.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:31 PM   #124
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
If my primary care physician said I needed treatment for low-T, I'd ask to see an endocrinologist. If the endocrinologist confirmed it and recommended testosterone, I'd do it. Sounds like you are in good hands, Khan. Best of luck.
Thanks Doc. He's very experienced and both he and my primary care physician have been very thorough and cautious in their approach. I am confident they know what they're doing and have my best interests in mind.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:33 PM   #125
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

The Chiefs Suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Wait, what? Why would that be? Is he talking about a fear that you could pass it on to your child with skin-to-skin contact?
That might have something to do with it. That or he knows of my fear of lotion.