The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2014, 05:11 PM   #76
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
False. My employer renewed the same plan several years in a row for no cost increase. Had they done it again this year it would have cost them twice as much for the same plan we have always had. Thanks to obamacare
Sigh.....
B-Large is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #77
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

That one house fly that will not leave you alone.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #78
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
All of my family members and most of my friends have had their health insurance premiums increase, but their coverage got worse. Yet like you said, the liberals I know say that isn't the case. It's weird, when we look at our paychecks our premiums are higher than last year, our deductibles have gone up, and our insurance covers less. Strange
But it's all in your minds it really isn't happening. It's all a lie. Wait, that great Harry Reid stated that, the guy who is wanting that land takeover in Nevada to make more money, with a deal with a foreign country no less.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #79
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
False. My employer renewed the same plan several years in a row for no cost increase. Had they done it again this year it would have cost them twice as much for the same plan we have always had. Thanks to obamacare
See, the Obama supporters will make up whatever they have to to excuse all of this. Why do they think the insurance companies were for Obamacare? Because they'd lose money? Just wait until the employer mandate kicks in and even more people are paying more for less, which gee, was conveniently moved to after the next election. I just so wonder why? The blind supporters can't, won't figure it out, but it's not hard. And they couldn't even get a website to work correctly after years and millions thrown at it either.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:35 PM   #80
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
Sigh.....
Let me guess, you think he's lying? Oh, it's just a coincidence after years of no change, it suddenly does now? The insurance companies stand to make a ton on all of this, yet it wasn't them that passed and even wrote the bill. You'd rather pass the buck and blame the insurance companies for benefiting of a law that your hero passed.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #81
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

My answer for this thread when it used to surface in the past was always people who didn't put DVD back in the case. That problem kind of fixed it self.

My new peeve is and always was ass hat going 50 in the passing lane.
Drunk Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:02 PM   #82
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
My answer for this thread when it used to surface in the past was always people who didn't put DVD back in the case. That problem kind of fixed it self.

My new peeve is and always was ass hat going 50 in the passing lane.
Be nice she is going make a left hand turn in one hundred and fifty miles and is just getting ready.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #83
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Let me guess, you think he's lying? Oh, it's just a coincidence after years of no change, it suddenly does now? The insurance companies stand to make a ton on all of this, yet it wasn't them that passed and even wrote the bill. You'd rather pass the buck and blame the insurance companies for benefiting of a law that your hero passed.
Coincidence?
Old 04-13-2014, 06:34 PM   #84
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
So the ACA has been in place for 4 years... Did the years of his premiums not going up happen to be because of the reform? Or do you just attribute the bad outcomes to the ACA? Was it simply coincidence?

It doesn't matter. You are that guy who gets up in the morning just revving to b**** and moan about the President. Oh, here comes Barry, I wonder how Obama personally ****ed him over again... We all laugh.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:21 PM   #85
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I love pet peeve lists.

Driving
  • People who wait for all the lanes to be clear of cars before making a right turn into traffic - even if they don't need to get to the far left lane. I want to kill these people.
  • Female drivers at stop lights. It's like they can't just wait for the green light. They all stop paying attention and immediately begin looking for something to do - check phone, hair, makeup, look through purse, glove compartment, pick teeth. They can't handle waiting for the green, so when the light changes and we're all waiting for them to get their noses out of their purses and we're honking at them to go, they have the audacity to act like the person asking them to pay attention to operating a piece of equipment that can kill someone and not be an ass by making everyone wait for you while you finish that oh-so-critical text to your girlfriend before you realize the light changed three seconds ago is the jerk.
  • People who drive just at or below the speed limit and then when you try to pass them they speed up. These people are possesed by Satan.

Pet Peeves on the Mane
  • People who type "of" when they mean "have." Example: "I would of told him to stop, but I'm borderline illiterate."
  • People who confuse the words core and corps. Exp: Our wide receiving core is great!
  • People who dismiss an opinion because it is contrary to someone who works in the field of expertise. "I'll take the opinion of the paid football coach over some internet fan boy when it comes to Richard Quinn."
  • People who feel the need to hijack or put down any conversation about any kind of courage in a self-righteous crusade to tell the world "the real heroes are the soldiers fighting for our country." This is really common on the internet in general and incredibly annoying and worthless. It's like only soldiers in the military get to be brave about anything and these self-anointed solider-police feel the need to troll the internets and remind everyone that they aren't soldiers.

Other
  • TV snobs who brow beat everyone into saying The Wire is the greatest TV show ever.
  • People who disbelieve anything from Fox News, even when the exact same story is on all the other news networks.
  • The never-ending number of internet lists that require tedious slide-shows you have to click through.
  • Fortune cookies that don't have fortunes in them.
  • People who scream and throw their weights at the gym.
  • Cats.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:44 AM   #86
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

People who wait for all the lanes to be clear of cars before making a right turn into traffic - even if they don't need to get to the far left lane. I want to kill these peopLE

I failed my driving test not waiting for all the lanes to clear. Learn how to drive, Kahn!

stoopid aliens

Last edited by bronco militia; 04-14-2014 at 06:51 AM..
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:16 AM   #87
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
People who wait for all the lanes to be clear of cars before making a right turn into traffic - even if they don't need to get to the far left lane. I want to kill these peopLE

I failed my driving test not waiting for all the lanes to clear. Learn how to drive, Kahn!

stoopid aliens

The worse thing that can happen while driving in Los Cabos is to get stuck behind one of the thousands of timid drivers trying to turn right onto a busy street. They will sit there until the rubber rots off the tires while you are stuck behind them muttering to yourself, coulda gone then, damn coulda gone right there easy - dmm another easy chance to turn on to the street. You sit behind then as they pass up chance after chance to get on the busy street growing more frustrated with each missed opportunity enter the flow of traffic
Old 04-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #88
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I love pet peeve lists.

Driving
  • People who wait for all the lanes to be clear of cars before making a right turn into traffic - even if they don't need to get to the far left lane. I want to kill these people.
  • Female drivers at stop lights. It's like they can't just wait for the green light. They all stop paying attention and immediately begin looking for something to do - check phone, hair, makeup, look through purse, glove compartment, pick teeth. They can't handle waiting for the green, so when the light changes and we're all waiting for them to get their noses out of their purses and we're honking at them to go, they have the audacity to act like the person asking them to pay attention to operating a piece of equipment that can kill someone and not be an ass by making everyone wait for you while you finish that oh-so-critical text to your girlfriend before you realize the light changed three seconds ago is the jerk.
  • People who drive just at or below the speed limit and then when you try to pass them they speed up. These people are possesed by Satan.

Pet Peeves on the Mane
  • People who type "of" when they mean "have." Example: "I would of told him to stop, but I'm borderline illiterate."
  • People who confuse the words core and corps. Exp: Our wide receiving core is great!
  • People who dismiss an opinion because it is contrary to someone who works in the field of expertise. "I'll take the opinion of the paid football coach over some internet fan boy when it comes to Richard Quinn."
  • People who feel the need to hijack or put down any conversation about any kind of courage in a self-righteous crusade to tell the world "the real heroes are the soldiers fighting for our country." This is really common on the internet in general and incredibly annoying and worthless. It's like only soldiers in the military get to be brave about anything and these self-anointed solider-police feel the need to troll the internets and remind everyone that they aren't soldiers.

Other
  • TV snobs who brow beat everyone into saying The Wire is the greatest TV show ever.
  • People who disbelieve anything from Fox News, even when the exact same story is on all the other news networks.
  • The never-ending number of internet lists that require tedious slide-shows you have to click through.
  • Fortune cookies that don't have fortunes in them.
  • People who scream and throw their weights at the gym.
  • Cats.
People who won't pass another car who is doing 10-15 below the limit and no one is coming the other way.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:03 AM   #89
LetsGoBroncos
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
So the ACA has been in place for 4 years... Did the years of his premiums not going up happen to be because of the reform? Or do you just attribute the bad outcomes to the ACA? Was it simply coincidence?

It doesn't matter. You are that guy who gets up in the morning just revving to b**** and moan about the President. Oh, here comes Barry, I wonder how Obama personally ****ed him over again... We all laugh.
It's been in place for 4 years? We're done here. Now you're straight lying. Parts of it just started going into effect within the last year.

Believe what you want. I'm looking at my paycheck and coverage. Cold hard facts
LetsGoBroncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:07 AM   #90
bombquixote
Ring of Famer

11-5 in 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
People who use the phrase "literally" when they mean figuratively
It's so often misused that the definition has officially changed. "Literally" now literally means figuratively.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/22/acco...vely_newscred/

My head literally exploded when I read that.
bombquixote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:19 AM   #91
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Uppity goats with bad attitudes, e.g., Bully Goats:

Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:31 AM   #92
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombquixote View Post
It's so often misused that the definition has officially changed. "Literally" now literally means figuratively.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/22/acco...vely_newscred/

My head literally exploded when I read that.
Wow. That pisses me off...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:39 AM   #93
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post

stoopid aliens
Even with a merge lane? There's an intersection on my way to work that his a merge lane and 30% of the time on my way to work some moron is sitting there waiting for all the lines to be clear turn right into the merge lane. Often they are only trying to get into just the right lane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
Wow. That pisses me off...
Irregardless is now being considered a word too.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irregardless?s=t

Just shows how stupid people can get things made official.

I'm waiting for them to make axe an official spelling of ask.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:46 AM   #94
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Even with a merge lane? There's an intersection on my way to work that his a merge lane and 30% of the time on my way to work some moron is sitting there waiting for all the lines to be clear turn right into the merge lane. Often they are only trying to get into just the right lane.

I'm waiting for them to make axe an official spelling of ask.
yeah! even with a merge lane! I said "wt****" i also didn't drive far enough over to the right on a residential road.

"you fail white boy"

I think he was racist

Last edited by bronco militia; 04-14-2014 at 08:49 AM..
Old 04-14-2014, 08:48 AM   #95
Johnykbr
Pro Bowler

2.0: Now with three speeds!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
BVP

1. My mother in law. If any of you had met her she would be number one of your list as well.
2. People that use Facebook to get attention. For example, people that post that their great aunt is in the hospital, or even worse, the scores of people I saw post after the theatre shooting while they had literally no attachment to it other than having been in Colorado at one point in their life.
2.1. People that proceed to post "We're praying for you!" or "Stay strong!" after said posts.
3. Drivers that wait until the last moment then cross 3 lanes to take an exit.
4. Drivers that see a line for an exit and instead of getting in said line, they stay in the right hand (non exit) lane and then stop in front of traffic until someone lets them in. Similar to people that turn left from a right only or straight only lane. Vice Versa applies.
5. People that feel they should get offended over everything.
6. People that get on a high horse over a topic when they have no experience with that topic. For example, those that preach about the wonders of diversity when they live in a 99 percent white gated community.
7. People that leave their dogs out to bark all day and to tear up their lawns.
8. Mother in law.
Johnykbr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:13 AM   #96
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

1. Dick ****s threadbumping old von injury threads.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:15 AM   #97
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
I love pet peeve lists.

Driving
You're married to an Asian woman and you only have 3 driving-related pet peeves?!? I'm calling BS.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #98
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
You're married to an Asian woman and you only have 3 driving-related pet peeves?!? I'm calling BS.
bwhaha...awesome
Old 04-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #99
v2micca
Ring of Famer

Commercials that piss me off.
-Flo. I don't understand how she is still on the air. I change the channel every time a Progessive Ad is on to avoid her.
-Insurance ads in general. Every time I see a slickly produced ad for State Farm in a primetime television slot, I think of the cost of my premiums and seethe.
-Firestone ad of the guy who takes his truck off road just because his passengers have nodded off. How much of an a**hat do you have to be to pull that stunt.
v2micca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #100
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Her Mom, who is Japanese, gets flipped off at least once a week. She says he likes the left lane because then there are no cars that can hit her on the driver's side and she likes to drive slow because it feels safer. Yes, she's that lady.