The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 01:22 PM   #151
NorthernistCaliforneeway7
Seasoned Veteran
 
NorthernistCaliforneeway7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 496

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler Throw That Ball View Post
I would rather dress up in my pink Cutler jersey and get gangbanged by a bunch of hood rats.
To each his own.
NorthernistCaliforneeway7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:18 PM   #152
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer
 
SouthStndJunkie's Avatar
 
Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,438
Default

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-a-done-deal/

Report: DeSean Jackson to Redskins a “done deal”
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:18 AM   #153
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,383
Default

if he signs in DC he can be part of the gangs that run rampant in that town, plundering innocent people.
instead of a blood or a crip, he can be a dem or a repub.
scoundrel paradise.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:24 AM   #154
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 2,614

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

I wonder where all the Broncos fans who jumped ship to the Redskins when they got Shanahan go now...
Action is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:47 AM   #155
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,450

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
I wonder where all the Broncos fans who jumped ship to the Redskins when they got Shanahan go now...
SoCal is rooting for the Bears.
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:57 AM   #156
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Næstved, DK
Posts: 11,164

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-a-done-deal/

Report: DeSean Jackson to Redskins a “done deal”
That would be sweet, the Redskins are a couple of losses away from going supernova, this could be an implosion of biblical proportions.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:36 AM   #157
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
That would be sweet, the Redskins are a couple of losses away from going supernova, this could be an implosion of biblical proportions.
Garcon, Jackson, and Morris are a decent group of skill players to surround RGIII with. If he bounces back they could be interesting.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #158
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,286
Default

Quote:
"The Seattle Seahawks get it. The Philadelphia Eagles apparently do not,” Sherman writes. “This offseason they re-signed a player who was caught on video screaming, ‘I will fight every n—– here.’ He was representing the Philadelphia Eagles when he said it, because, of course, everything we do is reflective of the organization. But what did they do to Riley Cooper, who, if he’s not a racist, at least has ‘ties’ to racist activity? They fined him and sent him to counseling. No suspension necessary for Cooper and no punishment from the NFL, despite its new interest in policing our use of the N-word on the field. Riley instead got a few days off from training camp and a nice contract in the offseason, too."
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...d-cut-jackson/
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #159
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,413

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
if he’s not a racist, at least has ‘ties’ to racist activity?


That is quite the disingenuous contortion to achieve the desired victimhood for DeSean. It's OK, Dick, his horrible oppression still got him $16 million.

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 04-02-2014 at 11:14 AM..
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:11 AM   #160
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass
 
Bronc0guy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,933

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
White, black, Hispanic, whatever the race. We've all used a racist term towards another person at some point in our lives. I'm sure Richard Sherman has NEVER used a slang term or stereotypical reference to another person of a different ethnicity. Far cry from being affiliates with multiple murders. Someone shut this guy up already. I'm dreading the day when I have to watch his commentary on tv every week.

Last edited by Bronc0guy; 04-02-2014 at 11:13 AM..
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:31 AM   #161
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,550

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Key word and phrase from Richard Sherman is "OUR use of the N-word".

Piss off, Sherman. If I see a ****er I'll call him a ****er. Judiciously, of course . . . . .
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:57 AM   #162
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,469

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Key word and phrase from Richard Sherman is "OUR use of the N-word".

Piss off, Sherman. If I see a ****er I'll call him a ****er. Judiciously, of course . . . . .
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:02 PM   #163
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Everything

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Key word and phrase from Richard Sherman is "OUR use of the N-word".

Piss off, Sherman. If I see a ****er I'll call him a ****er. Judiciously, of course . . . . .
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:15 PM   #164
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Næstved, DK
Posts: 11,164

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
The difference being there Sherman calling someone a n***** or a Chiefs fan or some similarly offensive name is not a crime and it won't land you in jail, at least not until the "event". While being involved with gangs as we have seen with Hernandez could land you a one way ticket to spend a sizable chunk of your life seeing the sun in stripes and not bending over in the shower.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:18 PM   #165
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Næstved, DK
Posts: 11,164

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Garcon, Jackson, and Morris are a decent group of skill players to surround RGIII with. If he bounces back they could be interesting.
They are, but with a new HC, an owner who is a bit volative, a supposed gang member and a QB who really needs to shine to begin cashing those checks his rookie play issued - and in the shadows a father who might try to meddle, especially if things don't go well for a 2nd year. With the new 1 round QBs, RGIII is potentially only 2 seasons from UFA.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:36 PM   #166
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,286
Default

People keep mentioneing the "gang member" thing but if you've really followed this story closely (as I have since I live in the Philly media market) it's really a bunch of bunk. Most of that stuff came out in 2010, and the Eagles were informed about it. They signed Jackson to his big contract after this, not before. So the fact that it's come out now is more a cover for the organization so as not to enrage the fans over the real reasons (mostly financial) for his release. Any "affiliations" he has with gangs are more acquaintance/friend-of-friend type situations due to where he grew up. If you read the whole Richard Sherman piece I linked above he goes into more detail on this. Marcellus Wiley, among others, has also talked quite a bit about it. The guy in the article I linked below also makes some good points on this.

DeSean Jackson is probably many things including "immature" and "difficult", but this gang nonsense is really mostly a bunch of crap.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...esean-jackson/
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #167
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,981

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Key word and phrase from Richard Sherman is "OUR use of the N-word".

Piss off, Sherman. If I see a ****er I'll call him a ****er. Judiciously, of course . . . . .
Oh boy........
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:32 PM   #168
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 7,294

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
People keep mentioneing the "gang member" thing but if you've really followed this story closely (as I have since I live in the Philly media market) it's really a bunch of bunk. Most of that stuff came out in 2010, and the Eagles were informed about it. They signed Jackson to his big contract after this, not before. So the fact that it's come out now is more a cover for the organization so as not to enrage the fans over the real reasons (mostly financial) for his release. Any "affiliations" he has with gangs are more acquaintance/friend-of-friend type situations due to where he grew up. If you read the whole Richard Sherman piece I linked above he goes into more detail on this. Marcellus Wiley, among others, has also talked quite a bit about it. The guy in the article I linked below also makes some good points on this.

DeSean Jackson is probably many things including "immature" and "difficult", but this gang nonsense is really mostly a bunch of crap.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...esean-jackson/
That's what I'm thinking. His mouthing off on the sidelines and monster contract is the issue.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:55 PM   #169
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man
 
cooking up a victory

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: in the kitchen
Posts: 2,383
Default

DJ, he aint worth the money, just that simple.
DC overspending for a FA who then suffers from fat wallet disease, nothing new.
heyward... hello?

Is he a gang member... huge gang tattoo on his belly, hangs out with gang members, pisses away money like a gang member and sponsors 'musicians with gang member associations and songs with gang related themes...
gosh, was hernandez an actual gang member or just guilty by association.

Jackson will be dead or in jail in 2 years, we can re-visit this thread and the decision of the skins then.
The eagles will easily find a replacement and NEVER regret shoving the punk out the door.
cooper, totally different story, irrelevant to the conversation, but that wont keep Sherman off his soap box
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Denver Broncos