The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #6901
NorthernistCaliforneeway7
Seasoned Veteran

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Yeah Im a Kings fan and even I think Kobe was innocent.

And sad to see Wilson go. A true NFL legend.
NorthernistCaliforneeway7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:00 AM   #6902
underrated29
10-6 baby.

Cutler doesnt suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc0guy View Post
That's crazy.
Yeah. Jodie (the girl I worked with, cousin or sister-not sure) and I had a rather long conversation about what she asked jodie. Hooking up and getting his autograph and a picture and other stuff.
underrated29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:10 AM   #6903
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernistCaliforneeway7 View Post
Yeah Im a Kings fan and even I think Kobe was innocent.

And sad to see Wilson go. A true NFL legend.
Kings were legit in the early 2000's. Maybe the best team in the past 15 years to never win a title.

Last edited by Bronc0guy; 03-26-2014 at 11:12 AM..
Bronc0guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:13 AM   #6904
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
I knew about the semen of three different men on her panties, and the "vaginal tearing". When your banging every dude in sight that's going to happen, obviously. Whether Kobe actually wrote that note or not, idk. He's a very intelligent, well spoken person though,like him or not.
There's bound to be a little vaginal tearing when you try and take on the 'Black Mamba'....the three loads from three different dudes was pretty telling evidence....or at least evidence that she needed to do laundry a lot more frequently.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:13 AM   #6905
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Yeah. Jodie (the girl I worked with, cousin or sister-not sure) and I had a rather long conversation about what she asked jodie. Hooking up and getting his autograph and a picture and other stuff.
Did she (Jodie) ever indicate her family member was bat**** crazy? Lol
Old 03-26-2014, 11:22 AM   #6906
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
There's bound to be a little vaginal tearing when you try and take on the 'Black Mamba'....the three loads from three different dudes was pretty telling evidence....or at least evidence that she needed to do laundry a lot more frequently.
People think Kobe got that nickname for being quick. Common mistake. Barring the possibility she didn't know how to use a washing machine, she was obviously a ho-ho, and not someone Kobe Bryant of all people had to force against their will to climb in bed. She cried wolf, got the publicity she obviously wanted, and a check well into seven figures I would imagine.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:39 AM   #6907
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

SF new stadium sounds like it's taking pointers from a North Korea stadium. Banning tailgating. Banning music in the the parking lot. Banning CATCH with a football. More than 100 cops roaming around the parking lot to arrest you for throwing a football. Gangbangers ruined SF football. Greedy people wanting you inside the stadium to spend a ton of money.

Old season ticket holders got a DVD for their years of money spending. What a horrible place.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:53 AM   #6908
Flacko
UDFA

Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
SF new stadium sounds like it's taking pointers from a North Korea stadium. Banning tailgating. Banning music in the the parking lot. Banning CATCH with a football. More than 100 cops roaming around the parking lot to arrest you for throwing a football. Gangbangers ruined SF football. Greedy people wanting you inside the stadium to spend a ton of money.

Old season ticket holders got a DVD for their years of money spending. What a horrible place.
Chances are you're going to get stabbed and/or robbed if you decide to wear an opposing teams jersey. Candlestick was in a ****ty part of town, I think the new stadium was moved to the suburbs.
Flacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:43 PM   #6909
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:

Being to that old stadium twice when Broncos played, I can tell you some of the nicest fans were the 49ers at both times even when the team was damn good and then pretty bad (Griese beat them in their down years). If that is there deal for the new stadium, why go to the game? The tailgatting is part of the whole fun. Throwing a football also doesn't happen in San Diego. I can see the reason why with an errant throw hitting a grill or someone's face....FIGHT!
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:05 PM   #6910
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Being to that old stadium twice when Broncos played, I can tell you some of the nicest fans were the 49ers at both times even when the team was damn good and then pretty bad (Griese beat them in their down years). If that is there deal for the new stadium, why go to the game? The tailgatting is part of the whole fun. Throwing a football also doesn't happen in San Diego. I can see the reason why with an errant throw hitting a grill or someone's face....FIGHT!
San Diego = Surenos
SF = Nortenos

A decade ago it wasn't as bad in SF. Last couple years it's been a mess.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:53 PM   #6911
Flacko
UDFA

Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
San Diego = Surenos
SF = Nortenos

A decade ago it wasn't as bad in SF. Last couple years it's been a mess.
That is pretty sad. Gangs were huge in Las Vegas up until the mid 2000's or so. People started realizing they're killing each other over colors and now kill each other over drugs, money and whores. And who doesn't love whores?
Old 03-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #6912
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 40s
Former Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Miami Dolphins, per league source.

A one year deal?? Hmmm.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:05 PM   #6913
Bronc0guy
Struttin' that ass

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cody Latimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
Former Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Miami Dolphins, per league source.

A one year deal?? Hmmm.
Guess we really just didn't want him back. Good luck sir, glad your not a patriot.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:08 PM   #6914
Flacko
UDFA

Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post

A one year deal?? Hmmm.
I'm happy he didn't go to the Patriots. Would've hated the guy forever after that. RB's aren't exactly a hot commodity are they? I guess we really did move on, we could've resigned him I'm sure.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:46 PM   #6915
Seasoned Veteran

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Kings were legit in the early 2000's. Maybe the best team in the past 15 years to never win a title.
And they were fun as hell to watch. Make me incredibly pissed off to think of that freaking ref who screwed us.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:48 PM   #6916
Seasoned Veteran

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I could see KM and Tannehil having a lot of chemistry in the passing game. Wish him the best.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:10 PM   #6917
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

The Seattle Seahawks have locked up star safety Earl Thomas to a blockbuster long-term extension, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport broke the news Monday, per a source informed of the situation.

The new deal will make Thomas the highest-paid safety in the NFL, Rapoport adds.

Thomas, 24, was the team's first-round pick in 2010, and he's started all 16 games each season since being drafted.

Thomas was a key member of the team's Super Bowl winning season, coming in third place for NFL Defensive Player of the Year honors.
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #6918
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora1m
Earl Thomas has agreed to a massive 4-year extension with the Seahawks that I'm told makes him highest paid safety ever by a "wide margin"
Old 04-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #6919
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Way to go, Josh Mc****ingDaniels
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:20 PM   #6920
Shananahan
Custom User Title

Four years, huh.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:37 PM   #6921
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
The Seattle Seahawks have locked up star safety Earl Thomas to a blockbuster long-term extension, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport broke the news Monday, per a source informed of the situation.

The new deal will make Thomas the highest-paid safety in the NFL, Rapoport adds.

Thomas, 24, was the team's first-round pick in 2010, and he's started all 16 games each season since being drafted.

Thomas was a key member of the team's Super Bowl winning season, coming in third place for NFL Defensive Player of the Year honors.
I for one hope Seattle spends lots of money on a few players and feels cap hell very soon.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:56 PM   #6922
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I for one hope Seattle spends lots of money on a few players and feels cap hell very soon.
They'll have to, i wouldnt say cap hell, but they'll have to lose some key guys fairly soon.

Maxwell and Wright are possible, and Lynch could be cut next year.

Every team has that problem but then again not every team has their QB making under 1 mil a year which is a huge freaking luxury.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:53 PM   #6923
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

KNIGHTON TO HONOR CURRENT DEAL
Terrance Knighton will make $2.5 million in 2014, the final year of a two-year, $4.5 million contract he signed with the Broncos. Had he hit the market coming off the productive year he had with the Broncos in 2013, Knighton might be a $10 million player. Through his agent, Tony Fleming, Knighton approached the Broncos about getting a new contract, but the team isn't ready to renegotiate.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:56 PM   #6924
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 2h
Seahawks also zeroing in on a deal that would make Richard Sherman highest paid CB in the game. Hopeful it's done before the draft as well
Old 04-28-2014, 04:57 PM   #6925
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Denver Broncos@Broncos2h
.@TheMalikJackson: "It's time to get better." Watch here: http://dbron.co/43b. pic.twitter.com/RZPfNH1d5k