The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2014, 10:02 PM   #76
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
Ill take the Cardinals.
I'd think real hard about that. You had Atlanta last year, with the Compensatory projections, they are expected to have 10 draft selections while Arizona is expected to have 6 total.



Here are the projected Comp picks, this guy is pretty accurate:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/r...ojections.html
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #77
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,544
Default

Assuming the Comp. pick guy is as accurate as he usually is, this is what the selections should look like for each team in terms of rounds:

Arizona - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th)
Atlanta - 10 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th, 7thx3)
Baltimore - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4thx2, 5thx2, 6th)
Buffalo - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Carolina - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Chicago - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6thx2)
Cincinnati - 10 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th, 7thx3)
Cleveland - 10 Total. (1stx2, 2nd, 3rdx2, 4thx2, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Dallas - 10 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7thx5)
Denver - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Detroit - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th)
Green Bay - 9 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rdx2, 4th, 5th, 6thx2, 7th)
Houston - 9 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx3, 6th, 7th)
Indianapolis - 5 Total. (2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Jacksonville - 10 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4thx2, 5thx3, 6th, 7th)
Kansas City - 6 Total. (1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6thx2)
Miami - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Minnesota - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rdx2, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
New England - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6thx3, 7th)
New Orleans - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th)
NY Giants - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th)
NY Jets - 12 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rdx2, 4th, 5thx2, 6thx4, 7th)
Oakland - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7thx2)
Philadelphia - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2)
Pittsburgh - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th, 7th)
San Diego - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7thx2)
San Francisco - 11 Total. (1st, 2ndx2, 3rdx2, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7thx3)
Seattle - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th, 7th)
St. Louis - 13 Total. (1stx2, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6thx2, 7thx5)
Tampa Bay - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7thx3)
Tennessee - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Washington - 6 Total. (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:29 AM   #78
Mediator12
OM analyst
 
Mediator12's Avatar
 
Quanterus Smith was MY freakin Pick

Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: INDY
Posts: 10,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

JCM and crew,

I think I am actually going to put my hat into the ring to do DENVER this year. In the past, I took INDY since I know them so well. However, Rev is willing to Co-GM with me and together I think we could represent well.

There, I put it out there. Being selfish for once!
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:34 AM   #79
BMORE
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,320

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
JCM and crew,

I think I am actually going to put my hat into the ring to do DENVER this year. In the past, I took INDY since I know them so well. However, Rev is willing to Co-GM with me and together I think we could represent well.

There, I put it out there. Being selfish for once!
You don't respond to me or something bro?
BMORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:38 AM   #80
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,403

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
JCM and crew,

I think I am actually going to put my hat into the ring to do DENVER this year. In the past, I took INDY since I know them so well. However, Rev is willing to Co-GM with me and together I think we could represent well.

There, I put it out there. Being selfish for once!
Oh, duh, I should have let you know. I was just screwing around.

I'm sure we'll have our standard draft time PM convos, but I really don't have the time to be involved in this at all and the Super Bowl killed my drive to make time for it.

..............butttttttttttttttttttt, if you just want a super laid back sounding board, I'm in.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:48 AM   #81
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 52,946

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
JCM and crew,

I think I am actually going to put my hat into the ring to do DENVER this year. In the past, I took INDY since I know them so well. However, Rev is willing to Co-GM with me and together I think we could represent well.

There, I put it out there. Being selfish for once!
I know I'd be curious to see what you would come up with, and compare it to what the Broncos do.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #82
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 18,749

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
I'd think real hard about that. You had Atlanta last year, with the Compensatory projections, they are expected to have 10 draft selections while Arizona is expected to have 6 total.



Here are the projected Comp picks, this guy is pretty accurate:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/r...ojections.html
hmmmmm

wow, definitely will have to mull that over then. I just know the Cards so much better than Falcons.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:44 AM   #83
Arkie
Atlanta GM
 
Arkie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 9,932
Default

I'll take the Falcons, Giants, or Lions.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #84
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
Pimp.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,094

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lucas Reed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
JCM and crew,

I think I am actually going to put my hat into the ring to do DENVER this year. In the past, I took INDY since I know them so well. However, Rev is willing to Co-GM with me and together I think we could represent well.

There, I put it out there. Being selfish for once!
Med and Rev drafting for Denver?


Last edited by BowlenBall; 02-12-2014 at 07:07 PM..
BowlenBall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #85
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
Pimp.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,094

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lucas Reed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
Assuming the Comp. pick guy is as accurate as he usually is, this is what the selections should look like for each team in terms of rounds:

Arizona - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th)
Atlanta - 10 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th, 7thx3)
Baltimore - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4thx2, 5thx2, 6th)
Buffalo - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Carolina - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Chicago - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6thx2)
Cincinnati - 10 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th, 7thx3)
Cleveland - 10 Total. (1stx2, 2nd, 3rdx2, 4thx2, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Dallas - 10 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7thx5)
Denver - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Detroit - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th)
Green Bay - 9 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rdx2, 4th, 5th, 6thx2, 7th)
Houston - 9 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx3, 6th, 7th)
Indianapolis - 5 Total. (2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Jacksonville - 10 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4thx2, 5thx3, 6th, 7th)
Kansas City - 6 Total. (1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6thx2)
Miami - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Minnesota - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rdx2, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
New England - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6thx3, 7th)
New Orleans - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th)
NY Giants - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th)
NY Jets - 12 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rdx2, 4th, 5thx2, 6thx4, 7th)
Oakland - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7thx2)
Philadelphia - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2)
Pittsburgh - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th, 7th)
San Diego - 8 Total. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7thx2)
San Francisco - 11 Total. (1st, 2ndx2, 3rdx2, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7thx3)
Seattle - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5thx2, 6th, 7th)
St. Louis - 13 Total. (1stx2, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6thx2, 7thx5)
Tampa Bay - 7 Total. (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7thx3)
Tennessee - 6 Total. (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
Washington - 6 Total. (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th)
In the past, we've started drafting without knowing what the comp picks are, then added them in once they're announced at the annual owner's meeting (usually in early to mid-April). It really only affects the few picks granted at the end of the 3rd round, so we should continue with the same system, IMO (but it's up to JCMElway, of course).
BowlenBall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #86
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,154

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Two more drafters needed!
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #87
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,154

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Yes, DB4L and I are taking this thing on together this year!
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:24 PM   #88
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoMan4ever's Avatar
 
That's just like your opinion, man

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,930

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!
Default

I pm'd for a slot. Please tell me I am in again this season!
BroncoMan4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:10 AM   #89
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
In the past, we've started drafting without knowing what the comp picks are, then added them in once they're announced at the annual owner's meeting (usually in early to mid-April). It really only affects the few picks granted at the end of the 3rd round, so we should continue with the same system, IMO (but it's up to JCMElway, of course).
Oh, no doubt. I just wanted to give the people jockeying for teams an idea of what they're looking at in terms of selections. I like stopping at the end of the 3rd and waiting for the real picks.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:40 AM   #90
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
Pimp.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,094

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lucas Reed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
Oh, no doubt. I just wanted to give the people jockeying for teams an idea of what they're looking at in terms of selections. I like stopping at the end of the 3rd and waiting for the real picks.
Ditto -- it's kind of like the 7th-inning stretch.
BowlenBall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:58 AM   #91
Conklin
Outlose, Outcry, Out1st
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kansas City, Misery
Posts: 3,089
Default

how'd I miss this thread? I'm in, sorry for all those hoping the Chiefs (or whichever team I'm given) doesn't let any talent slip.
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:09 AM   #92
Conklin
Outlose, Outcry, Out1st
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kansas City, Misery
Posts: 3,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
I've got some PMs out. We'll see who is interested!
glad to see you hold a grudge like a little biatch! never missed a pick, always on time, had either the best or second best draft last year, but no PM. Some people take some time off from the boards after a tough loss like that, but a simple PM to last year's active participants (many get email notification on pm's) would have been the courteous thing to do.
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:36 AM   #93
Shananahan
Custom User Title
 
Shananahan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 632
Default

I'm throwing my hat in the ring for Jacksonville.
Shananahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:16 PM   #94
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
glad to see you hold a grudge like a little biatch! never missed a pick, always on time, had either the best or second best draft last year, but no PM. Some people take some time off from the boards after a tough loss like that, but a simple PM to last year's active participants (many get email notification on pm's) would have been the courteous thing to do.
Not my call, but Conklin was one of the few that played through the entire game last year, including the FA2 round. I say he definitely deserves to be in and should have gotten a PM.
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:17 PM   #95
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,544
Default

If we can repeat last year but actually get EVERYONE to participate in the Free Agency round, I think that will be fantastic.


We had 24 participate last year, only 8 did not. Those owners were:

1. Carolina (BroncoInferno)
2. Chicago (SoDak Bronco)
3. Dallas (NickStixx)
4. Green Bay (srphoenix)
5. Jacksonville (Coloradobuff)
6. NY Jets (Mr. Peepers)
7. New Orleans (Drek)
8. Seattle (socalorado)

You owners let us down last year. At least half of you have signed up again this year. Do the mother ****ing Free Agent round!
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:42 PM   #96
ColoradoBuff
Ring of Famer
 
ColoradoBuff's Avatar
 
In Manning We Trust......

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Where the buffalo roam....
Posts: 2,084

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brian Dawkins
Default

MUG,

I apologize for not participating in last years FA round, I got swamped at work. But in the past, I have participated in most every FA round. I appreciate the call out!


Sincerely,

ColoradoBuff
ColoradoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:45 PM   #97
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 52,946

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Yeah, Conklin has to be in it.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #98
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoBuff View Post
MUG,

I apologize for not participating in last years FA round, I got swamped at work. But in the past, I have participated in most every FA round. I appreciate the call out!


Sincerely,

ColoradoBuff
Bah, no personal insult meant, but still, you know you could have tossed a couple high bids at a few names and called it a day. That's what Ludo and Drunkenbroncoholic did. It's not ideal, but it takes about 2 minutes and at least does something (most likely preventing me from getting the guy I wanted ).

Also, better keep an eye on Shananahan, he's trying to snag your Jags!
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:06 PM   #99
BMORE
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,320

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I don't see Socalorado post anymore..
BMORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:09 PM   #100
Conklin
Outlose, Outcry, Out1st
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Kansas City, Misery
Posts: 3,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
Not my call, but Conklin was one of the few that played through the entire game last year, including the FA2 round. I say he definitely deserves to be in and should have gotten a PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Yeah, Conklin has to be in it.
Thank you! JCMElway is still butthurt for me going crazy in a game called survivor (who knew you were supposed to play with morals and honor in such a game)
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Denver Broncos