The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2014, 01:48 AM   #76
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 2,617

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange crusher View Post
Reading comprehension a weakness for you? Please show me where I came in saying that I cheer loud. I spoke about the noise in the stadium (the fan base as a whole), not specifically about what I was doing. You sir are the one that's adding nothing because all you're doing is complaining about others when you weren't even there...drama queen.
I read quite adequately.

However, I guess inference is a weakness of yours.

You came at me with the "do something about it" and stated that you go to the games, thus trying to validate that you can have an opinion since you do. This is not about 1 person, so you telling me to go to the games doesn't really mean **** in this conversation.

I'm adding what I can, which is going on the most popular, or 2nd most popular, Broncos forum on the net and making a thread about it.

You have yet you accept that the fans just don't bring it as much as other teams do (Seattle, Packers, etc). Nor have you responded to the post on page 2 about the story about the crying Broncos fan because a Seattle fan wouldn't sit down during the game.

I also find it funny that you nor anyone else wanted to refer to the AFC championship celebration at the end that I also brought up.

Let's be honest, Kansas City fans at arrowhead are louder than Denver fans at sports authority. Until fans accept the facts, there will never be improvement. And by the sounds of you and others in here, you're perfectly fine with how it is.

I'm not say you or any other specific fan doesn't cheer loud enough. Just like saying the Broncos were soft yesterday doesn't mean every single player played like ****...

Last edited by Action; 02-04-2014 at 01:57 AM..
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:49 AM   #77
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 2,617

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

I've read many times by many people that Sports Authority just doesn't rock like it used to at old Mile High. I guess we can just let that slide though.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:57 AM   #78
orange crusher
Predominately Orange
 
orange crusher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 2,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
I find it funny you're quoting me, but you're ignoring the story the other poster made about the Seahawks fans standing up and Broncos fan b****ing about it because he wanted to sit down at the super bowl.
I was quoting you because I was disputing your claims that the noise was weak for the NE game. I have yet to see anyone that attended the SD & NE games agree with you.

I didn't comment about another poster talking about something that they said happened at the Super Bowl because I have no reason to dispute it. It probably happened.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:00 AM   #79
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 2,617

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange crusher View Post
I was quoting you because I was disputing your claims that the noise was weak for the NE game. I have yet to see anyone that attended the SD & NE games agree with you.

I didn't comment about another poster talking about something that they said happened at the Super Bowl because I have no reason to dispute it. It probably happened.
I have yet to see anyone attend both games disagree. Again, I'm going off what I saw on TV pre-game and during the game...and Chris Simms.

Look man, it doesn't take a scientist to see how rattled Philip Rivers was during the game. That is an absolutely rarity at this new stadium. Multiple timeouts false starts, delay of games...etc.

I'm saying the NE game was weak in comparison to the Chargers game, and definitely not as loud as the Seahawks stadium but that's probably a bar too high to set right now.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:04 AM   #80
orange crusher
Predominately Orange
 
orange crusher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 2,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
I've read many times by many people that Sports Authority just doesn't rock like it used to at old Mile High. I guess we can just let that slide though.
I've been to plenty of games that I didn't think we're very loud but the New England game wasn't one of them. I agree that the new stadium isn't as loud as the old stadium. Some is probably due to a changing fan base but some is due to the stadium itself. People stomping their feet at the old stadium used to be known as Rocky Mountain thunder if I remember correctly. The foot stomping doesn't have the same noisy affect at the new stadium, not even close.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:05 AM   #81
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 2,617

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn Sutton View Post
Another for good measure... crappy cell phone video but I was at both playoff games and they were both loud.



I did go home and re-watch both on TV and for whatever reason the noise does not come through well on televised games at Sports Authority field.
Anything will sound loud on a camera phone.



But you can see the above video is louder than yours (maybe due to quality though)...yours is loud because you're yelling along with some others around you. The Seahawks video you could hear the mic pick up the whole stadium. I'm not saying the fans were louder in either video as a fact, I'm just saying a camera phone isn't the most accurate comparison tool.

Last edited by Action; 02-04-2014 at 02:09 AM..
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:07 AM   #82
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 2,617

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange crusher View Post
I've been to plenty of games that I didn't think we're very loud but the New England game wasn't one of them. I agree that the new stadium isn't as loud as the old stadium. Some is probably due to a changing fan base but some is due to the stadium itself. People stomping their feet at the old stadium used to be known as Rocky Mountain thunder if I remember correctly. The foot stomping doesn't have the same noisy affect at the new stadium, not even close.
I've never said they were NOT loud as a general statement for the NE game, nor have I said it wasn't loud compared to a regular season game. I was merely making 2 comparisons, what I saw from SD vs NE game. That is it.

SD game was just off the charts.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:10 AM   #83
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 2,617

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:13 AM   #84
orange crusher
Predominately Orange
 
orange crusher's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 2,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
I have yet to see anyone attend both games disagree. Again, I'm going off what I saw on TV pre-game and during the game...and Chris Simms.

Look man, it doesn't take a scientist to see how rattled Philip Rivers was during the game. That is an absolutely rarity at this new stadium. Multiple timeouts false starts, delay of games...etc.

I'm saying the NE game was weak in comparison to the Chargers game, and definitely not as loud as the Seahawks stadium but that's probably a bar too high to set right now.
Popcorn Sutton disagreed and he said he attended both games. Didn't do a search, but when this was previously brought up in another thread, several people that attended disagreed also.
orange crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:15 AM   #85
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 2,617

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange crusher View Post
Popcorn Sutton disagreed and he said he attended both games. Didn't do a search, but when this was previously brought up in another thread, several people that attended disagreed also.
Popcorn Sutton said they were both loud, went home and watched on TV...then followed with a post that the SD game might have been louder due to cold.

Let's not ignore Phillip Rivers that day either though.

Popcorn Sutton brought the heat though
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:19 AM   #86
Action
Ring of Famer
 
Action's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broncos
Posts: 2,617

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

The main thing that irked me and what this is based upon is that the Seattle fans were much louder and more represented than Denver fans at the Super Bowl.

John Fox practiced without speakers loud because he thought it'd be a neutral field and not sound like an away game.

It sure sounded like an away game.
Action is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:15 AM   #87
Chrissy Rules
Ring of Famer
 
Chrissy Rules's Avatar
 
Git er done

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Peyton's Place
Posts: 4,504

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PM OF COURSE
Default

I don't live in Denver wish I did because I would be at every game. There is ALOT of Bronco fans EVERYWHERE...heres a crazy idea...maybe the lucky ones of you who can go the home games and theres the others like myself who can do some away games why don't we as collective Broncos fans during the off season put our own roster together...meaning our motto for next year could be something like THE RALLY ...they have the 12th man right so lets turn out the Bronco fans in volumes and show EVERYBODY EXACTLY what BRONCO COUNTRY IS.... we cant help Elway in the sense of getting the pieces that we need to be the dynasty hes the expert BUT WE CAN DO OUR PART... isn't the motto UNITED IN ORANGE... lets give the NFL its new adopted colors ORANGE AND BLUE.....
Chrissy Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:40 AM   #88
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
 
bpc's Avatar
 
1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Northern California
Posts: 14,049

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Just like I've said all along. Don't bring the noise...was weak in the New England game and weak in the Super Bowl. I swear when Manning had the ball from get go it was louder than any Broncos game this year.


Tamme's awesome. Go watch him on Harvin's kick return for a Td. Dude needs to get cut.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:02 AM   #89
CEH
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Just like I've said all along. Don't bring the noise...was weak in the New England game and weak in the Super Bowl. I swear when Manning had the ball from get go it was louder than any Broncos game this year.


Dumb sh?t,

Denver fans are not going to cheer when Manning has the ball
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:08 AM   #90
go_broncos
Ring of Famer
 
49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 5,802

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith
Default

**** THIS TEAM..scoring 8 points..

Fox should be fired on the spot. way to prepare for the big time.Half of the world watched stopped watching the game.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Denver Broncos