The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2014, 03:40 PM   #1
Bronco Yoda

Default It's good to be a Broncos Fan

Watching the hours of Super Bowl media day coverage last night was pure enjoyment for this Broncos fan. Sure it was mostly canned responses with a few silly questions thrown in from the goofy international press. But watching the Broncos coaches, players & alumni and then... watching the SeaChickens circus tent was a stark reminder just how good we really have it.

God it's good to be a Broncos Fan!

WE ARE SPOILED!

Win or Lose this Sunday...We should all be proud of our team and organization. Ok, maybe if things don't go so well, some of us will have a few holes in the wall to patch. Maybe a new TV to replace or a laptop for the Geek Squad to salvage... but it could always be worse. Look no further than the neon green seachicken big floppy shoe brigade as a stark reminder.

Who didn't get goose bumps seeing Elway being interviewed by Terrell Davis at the NFL network booth. Sure it was good going down Super Bowl 32/33 lane with these two living Bronco legends. That never gets old. But how great is it to see our gridiron hero's go on to become stars in their next career as well. TD becoming the professional tv personality and John climbing the top of the NFL executive club coming back to salvage our own beloved team from spiraling out of control. Even one of our very own ex cheerleaders cut into the broadcast for a short promo as a sports journalist, as we all watch the Bronco-palooza unfolding before us. It's so Bronco-tastic that it would seem over the top cheesy if written as a story.

Just over John & TD's shoulder is PFM in his Broncos cap sitting at the players podium with a towl over his shoulder like he's about ready for a title fight. Proud but humble. The line of excellence continues. Is this for real? Most Broncos fans must still be pinching themselves.

Juxtapose this with the Hawks podium #1 with Sherman the mouth walking back his embarrassing actions of late. He teased the medea with a redeeming moment only to veer off into using the race card and the pitty-patty woe it's always been the world against me.

Of course Champ was and is nothing but class at the podium. Representing the Orange and Blue as it should be. And when asked why he's never proclaimed to the media and the world that he's the best CB during his long HOF career... he just flashes that smile and says he prefers his action speak for themselves and his play do all the talking.

The whole thing ended with the Hawks star RB. The Beast himself Marshawn Lynch. Prime had to corner him near the exit (doing him a favor saving him a hundy large ones!) . Lynch gave his best prison yard HBO documentary impersonation for his fans.

Who doesn't like the lovable coach Fox. He's like the Charmin bear with rosy cheeks. This coaching staff is great from top to bottom.

I'm not even going to waste my time with the Hawks wanna-be fratboy head coach. He did manage to get this circus of his to the big dance. They remind me of a trending meme with a popular video that fades away to be forgotten the following year.

What a contrast between organizations.

Not only are we a very good team. But we're a team that's easy to really like. Those two things aren't always packaged together. Enjoy i Bronc fans. Take it all in!

It's been great watching this Broncos organization go from nothing in the 70's into what it is today. We have now gone to the Super Bowl in four different decades!

This match up for some reason, reminds me of SBXII. But now we're in the Cowboys place. We're the storied franchise. We're the good guys. We're Americas Team. We're the ones now riding in on quiet confidence and poise.

Thank you Broncos. It's been a long bumpy ride ... but worth it!

Win or lose, it's great being a Broncos Fan!

Look at us now

signed
A FAN FOR LIFE

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 01-30-2014 at 03:45 PM..
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #2
hambone13
Ring of Famer

Salty Lurking Vet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Regal Wonderfulness with Fun Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Watching the hours of Super Bowl media day coverage last night was pure enjoyment. Sure it was mostly canned responses with a few silly questions thrown in from the goofy international press. But watching the Broncos coaches, players & alumni and then watching the SeaChickens was a stark reminder just how good we have it.

WE ARE SPOILED!

Win or Lose this Sunday...we still WIN. Because we have the Broncos! Ok, maybe if things don't go so well, some of us will have a few holes in the wall to patch. Maybe a new TV to replace or laptops for the Geek Squad to salvage... but you get my meaning.

Who didn't get a couple goose bumps seeing Elway being interviewed by Terrell Davis on the NFL network booth. Not only was it great going down Super Bowl 32/33 lane. That never gets old. But how awesome is it to see our gridiron hero's go on to become stars in their next career. TD becoming the professional tv personality and John climbing the top of the NFL executive club salavaging our own beloved team from spiraling out of control. Even one of our very own ex cheerleaders is cutting in for a short promo.

Then just over John & TD's shoulder is PFM with a towl over his shoulder like he's about ready for a title fight. The line of excellence continues. Is this for real? Most Broncos fans must still be pinching themselves.

Juxtapose this with the Hawks podium #1 with Sherman the mouth walking back his actions with almost a great redeeming moment before veering off into using the race card and the pitty patty woe it's always been the world against me BS.

Of course Champ was and is nothing but class. And when asked why he's never proclaimed to the media and the world that he's the best CBB during his long HOF career... he just flashes that smile and says he prefers his action speak for themselves and his play do all the talking.

The whole thing ended with the Hawks star RB. The Beast himself Marshawn Lynch. Prime had to corner him near the exit (doing him a favor saving him a hundy large ones!) doing his best prison yard HBO documentary impersonation.

Who doesn't like the lovable coach Fox. He's like the Charmin bear with rosy cheeks. This coaching staff is great from top to bottom. I'm not even going to waste my time with the Hawks wanna-be fratboy. u

It's great watching this organization go from nothing into what it is today. This organizational match up reminds me of SBXII. But now we're the Cowboys. We're the storied franchise. We're the good guys. We're Americas Team. We're the ones now riding in on quiet confidence and poise instead of raw emotion.

Thank you Broncos. It's been a long bumpy ride... but worth it!

signed
A FAN FOR LIFE
And a big FAT Ditto.
hambone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:47 PM   #3
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:15 PM   #4
CEH
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Watching the hours of Super Bowl media day coverage last night was pure enjoyment. Sure it was mostly canned responses with a few silly questions thrown in from the goofy international press. But watching the Broncos coaches, players & alumni and then watching the SeaChickens was a stark reminder just how good we have it.

WE ARE SPOILED!

Win or Lose this Sunday...we still WIN. Because we have the Broncos! Ok, maybe if things don't go so well, some of us will have a few holes in the wall to patch. Maybe a new TV to replace or laptops for the Geek Squad to salvage... but you get my meaning.

Who didn't get a couple goose bumps seeing Elway being interviewed by Terrell Davis on the NFL network booth. Not only was it great going down Super Bowl 32/33 lane. That never gets old. But how awesome is it to see our gridiron hero's go on to become stars in their next career. TD becoming the professional tv personality and John climbing the top of the NFL executive club salavaging our own beloved team from spiraling out of control. Even one of our very own ex cheerleaders is cutting in for a short promo as a sports journalist.

Then just over John & TD's shoulder is PFM with a towl over his shoulder like he's about ready for a title fight. The line of excellence continues. Is this for real? Most Broncos fans must still be pinching themselves.

Juxtapose this with the Hawks podium #1 with Sherman the mouth walking back his actions with almost a great redeeming moment before veering off into using the race card and the pitty patty woe it's always been the world against me BS.

Of course Champ was and is nothing but class. And when asked why he's never proclaimed to the media and the world that he's the best CBB during his long HOF career... he just flashes that smile and says he prefers his action speak for themselves and his play do all the talking.

The whole thing ended with the Hawks star RB. The Beast himself Marshawn Lynch. Prime had to corner him near the exit (doing him a favor saving him a hundy large ones!) doing his best prison yard HBO documentary impersonation.

Who doesn't like the lovable coach Fox. He's like the Charmin bear with rosy cheeks. This coaching staff is great from top to bottom. I'm not even going to waste my time with the Hawks wanna-be fratboy. u

It's great watching this organization go from nothing into what it is today. This organizational match up reminds me of SBXII. But now we're the Cowboys. We're the storied franchise. We're the good guys. We're Americas Team. We're the ones now riding in on quiet confidence and poise instead of raw emotion.

signed
A FAN FOR LIFE
cosigned.

I love how Elway went off and called the team soft after that preseason game in SEATTLE

It starts from the top down. There are only a handful teams each year that truly want to complete for a Lombardi. Denver is one of those teams
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:13 AM   #5
Samiwindr
Seasoned Veteran

In addition to being a much needed dose of perspective, this was the best post I've read in a week. I hope everyone keeps bumping this to the top. Now excuse me while I go sign up for an IronMan.
Samiwindr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:14 AM   #6
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:

WE ARE SPOILED!

Who didn't get a couple goose bumps seeing Elway being interviewed by Terrell Davis on the NFL network booth. Not only was it great going down Super Bowl 32/33 lane. That never gets old. But how awesome is it to see our gridiron hero's go on to become stars in their next career. TD becoming the professional tv personality and John climbing the top of the NFL executive club salavaging our own beloved team from spiraling out of control. Even one of our very own ex cheerleaders is cutting in for a short promo as a sports journalist.

signed
A FAN FOR LIFE
Enjoy because the Brock Ozweiler error....err...era is just around the corner.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:37 PM   #7
Bronco Yoda

"I let my play do the talking"

Old 01-31-2014, 12:04 PM   #8
Bronco Yoda

Dad says if Broncos tight end Julius Thomas helps beat Seahawks, it's Pete Carroll's 'own fault'
Carroll coached Julius Thomas' dad in college

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...olls-own-fault
Old 01-31-2014, 12:19 PM   #9
Powderaddict
Ring of Famer

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Dad says if Broncos tight end Julius Thomas helps beat Seahawks, it's Pete Carroll's 'own fault'
Carroll coached Julius Thomas' dad in college

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...olls-own-fault
That's a great story, thanks for sharing.
Powderaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 03:29 PM   #10
Bronco Yoda

*HOTTIE MOJO*

Katherine Webb is pulling for the Broncos!

{ invisible boobie photo here }

Old 01-31-2014, 03:41 PM   #11
Los Broncos
Broncos Country

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Word
Los Broncos is online now   Reply With Quote