The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson
Default Wheelchair truthers now demand Texas Republican ‘prove he is paraplegic’

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/27/wh...pe_redirect=no

Quote:
Liberal-leaning “wheelchair truthers” are now suggesting that the Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott is just pretending to be a paraplegic.

Tweeters of the world discovered two commenters making the bizarre claim in well-respected Texas-based publications, reports Twitchy.

Abbott is the current attorney general of the Lone Star State and has been a paraplegic for the last 30 years. According to the brief biography at his website, he became disabled in 1984 when an oak tree fell on him while he was jogging after a thunderstorm.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/27/wh...#ixzz2rf7KqzBo
Way to stay classy Dem/Libs.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2014, 09:09 PM   #2
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

James okeefe, a proven fraud and dailycaller a website known for making **** up out of thin air.
Another BS thread by bobo.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #3
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
James okeefe, a proven fraud and dailycaller a website known for making **** up out of thin air.
Another BS thread by bobo.
Interesting response.....O'Keefe is even part of the article. Keep trying.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:06 PM   #4
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Interesting response.....O'Keefe is even part of the article. Keep trying.
Are you kidding me!? The daily caller has been caught lying. Okeefe is in the article. As usual you use bogus websites to push BS stories.

I noticed you don't deny the fact that the daily caller can't be trusted.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:07 AM   #5
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Liberals like to label websites that don't spout their liberal garbage 24/7 as biased. If there was only one website reporting this story, maybe they would have a point, but it isn't, so no point, but that's typical. Stories that don't fit the liberal agenda are deemed not worthy of print or they are "biased" while they pick and choose the stories that fit their agenda. But somehow they believe that's not showing bias though.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:16 AM   #6
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Liberals like to label websites that don't spout their liberal garbage 24/7 as biased. If there was only one website reporting this story, maybe they would have a point, but it isn't, so no point, but that's typical. Stories that don't fit the liberal agenda are deemed not worthy of print or they are "biased" while they pick and choose the stories that fit their agenda. But somehow they believe that's not showing bias though.
There is more or less one website reporting this. Then, like always, the bloggers pick it up, change a word or two, and all of the sudden it's a "new" story. This one is just some people stirring the pot because they're afraid of Wendy Davis. Just like what happened with Elizabeth warren.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:28 AM   #7
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
I have no problem with a biased website,I have a problem with websites that straight up lie.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:27 AM   #8
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

We can just flop him out of his wheelchair and find out what the truth is.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:53 AM   #9
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Who exactly are these 'wheelchair truthers'?
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:58 AM   #10
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Most liberals would like to push Charles Krauthammer's wheelchair over a cliff.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:15 AM   #11
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Who exactly are these 'wheelchair truthers'?
As best I can tell, two (two!) anonymous people who commented on a website.

Compare to Donald Trump, Sheriff Arpaio, a good portion of the House and about 25% of Republicans.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #12
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
As best I can tell, two (two!) anonymous people who commented on a website.

Compare to Donald Trump, Sheriff Arpaio, a good portion of the House and about 25% of Republicans.
I took a quick look and couldn't find anything that identified them.....assuming they even exist.

A pair of 'tweets.'
Old 01-28-2014, 07:39 PM   #13
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
The daily caller has been caught lying.
I'm sure you've had this reaction when MSNBC and other outlets have been caught BSing.

Aside from that, you're stepping into conspiracy theory bounds here. The Facebook page of at least one of the people making these demands has been shown. Are you saying the DC went that far?
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:27 PM   #14
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
I took a quick look and couldn't find anything that identified them.....assuming they even exist.

A pair of 'tweets.'
Look closer. They're comments 2 clowns made through their Facebook pages, with links to the original pages where they appeared. The comment by Ed Lopez is still there. Too many Ed Lopezes for me to find his page in specific. Here Cuthbertson's Facebook page is here. Cuthbertson's original comment remains here but is not on his Facebook page. Does that look staged?

Look at Cuthbertson's timeline. The guy is a screaming, enraged, paranoid lunatic. I found this mentally healthy gem:

Yes, that's right. Something one guy supposedly said means that white people as a whole will gas everyone in America. Funny how many so liberals like this guy say they are "anti-racist" and belch out racist conspiracy theories about white people without a flinch. I've seen this many times.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:42 PM   #15
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I'm sure you've had this reaction when MSNBC and other outlets have been caught BSing.

Aside from that, you're stepping into conspiracy theory bounds here. The Facebook page of at least one of the people making these demands has been shown. Are you saying the DC went that far?
What has msnbc pushed that has been an outright lie?

this whole wheel chair truther crap is one big bogus conspiracy theory meant to smear her.
Old 01-28-2014, 09:32 PM   #16
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Look closer. They're comments 2 clowns made through their Facebook pages, with links to the original pages where they appeared. The comment by Ed Lopez is still there. Too many Ed Lopezes for me to find his page in specific. Here Cuthbertson's Facebook page is here. Cuthbertson's original comment remains here but is not on his Facebook page. Does that look staged?

Look at Cuthbertson's timeline. The guy is a screaming, enraged, paranoid lunatic. I found this mentally healthy gem:

Yes, that's right. Something one guy supposedly said means that white people as a whole will gas everyone in America. Funny how many so liberals like this guy say they are "anti-racist" and belch out racist conspiracy theories about white people without a flinch. I've seen this many times.
Your hyperbole describes most intolerant, bigoted, partisan extremists.

I would be more concerned by L Brooks Patterson's comments than a couple of responses on Facebook.

Quote:
“I made a prediction a long time ago, and it’s come to pass," Patterson says in the article.
"I said, ‘What we’re gonna do is turn Detroit into an Indian reservation, where we herd all the Indians into the city, build a fence around it, and then
throw in the blankets and the corn.’”
Old 01-29-2014, 12:26 PM   #17
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Your hyperbole describes most intolerant, bigoted, partisan extremists.

I would be more concerned by L Brooks Patterson's comments than a couple of responses on Facebook.
The point the article writer was making was that there are plenty of examples of this stuff on the left, so why launch a media firestorm over one word a person used? It's the usual media meme of "only white people are racists" and the old "code word" conspiracy theory.