The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2014, 11:58 AM   #26
underrated29
10-6 baby.

Cutler doesnt suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Start the game off with the DT WR bubble screen.

Id still love to see the tebow play against Miami 2 years ago. It worked flawlessly. We fake the screen to the RB to the left side. Then we throw the screen to the TE on the right side. Totally caught the D off guard and with a fast D like seattle it could be a HUGE gainer!
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:00 PM   #27
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I think he was more referring to their hunger, attitude, and swarming mentality. Who knows.

I think the Broncos can physically dominate the Seahawks.
I am with you, I can't say it's been this way all year but after that SD loss at home, the defense has just been nasty.

I don't think Seattle is any more hungry than Denver...we just keep it low key. That is probably the #1 thing having guys like Champ and Peyton around does, keeps the team acting professional.
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:17 PM   #28
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
How does their "physicality" give Seattle an edge in the locker room?

Whatch you talkin' 'bout, Rodney?!?
I know.

Will the weather be so bad that they'll move the game into the locker room?

What did he even mean?
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:45 PM   #29
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Shannon Sharpe Interview:

1. Welker didn't alter his route. The way Sharpe used to play is "Either you go over the top, or you run into me."
2. Asks Belicheat "What about the 50 minutes of the game that you only scored 3 points?"
3. Patriots are really easy to defend, because everything that happens is between the hash marks. No outside threats.
4. Broncos are going to get Cover-1 Robber coverage all day against the Seahawks.
5. Seahawks have an 8 man rotation on the DL. They say "We bet our DL can get to you, before you can beat us over the top."
6. The Broncos Offense has to be able to beat guys on the outside.
7. If I'm John Fox I take care of the football, and shutdown the run.

Broncos should talk a lot about the Seahawks grabbing and holding from the dbacks. Talk about it all week long.

If we get the Robber Cover 1 then we have to throw at DT 1-1 vs Sherman. Otherwise you throw to Decker who could be doubled.

Since they use an 8 man rotation Broncos should go hurry up and trap dlineman on the field, then use short passing to get lots of first downs and keep them on the field.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:47 PM   #30
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
I know.

Will the weather be so bad that they'll move the game into the locker room?

What did he even mean?
I guess he means a mental advantage? Who knows. All I know is our QB is miles better throwing the ball then Wilson. Wilson a gamer who can run around and make some big plays but he's nothing compared to Manning or Brady.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:09 PM   #31
underrated29
10-6 baby.

Cutler doesnt suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I do not expect the seabirds to be in their cover 1 robber or cover 3 a lot of the time like the normally do. This is the superbowl. They know we will game plan for this. They need to switch it up, even if its their bread and butter.....

If I was del rio, I would figure to see less of that then normal and try and game plan a bit on whatever defense he thinks they would run if they were to not do the cover 1 or 3.

Remember the elway helicopter play? Where GB always ran that defense 100% of the time in that down and distance? And sure enough they were not in it.....
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote