The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2014, 09:41 PM   #1
XXXII&III
Pro Bowler

Default Eli Manning gave me a thumbs up today

Last night i learned the Mannings box is directly above my section. I'm 2 rows down from the suites. First thing i did when i got to my section was scope out all the occupants of the suites above me and I'll be darned if they weren't just over my shoulder. Archie, Cooper, Olivia, Ashleigh and one of Cooper's sons were there along with a lot of other folks i wasn't able to identify. I can't believe they've been there all year and i had no idea! At some point Eli appeared...Archie said in an interview they weren't expecting him and that he surprised them all. So...when time ran out Archie had a big grin on his face which was really nice to see. Eli and Cooper were leaning out of the open window celebrating withthe fans who knew they were there. I caught Eli's eye, pointed at him with both hands, and he gave me a thumbs up with a big smile. What a day, what a game, what an experience!
XXXII&III is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #2
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Fear is a lack of preparation.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1

Move Oz to third string? So we can pound Sandy Eggo with their own draft pick.
Vegas_Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #3
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

I find myself wanting Eli to do well by osmosis as I grow to love Peyton more an more. It's kind of funny. I hope the guy has a great bounce back next season.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:46 PM   #4
SoDak Bronco
Lace em' up and lets go!!

Von Miller aka QB Killa

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Robert Ayers

Reminds me of the last AFC championship gAme we won... The Baldwin bros were in a suite above us, and we kept heckling them and talking crap. They were rooting for the jets and we dominated there life .... Haha
SoDak Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:57 PM   #5
BigPlayShay
Ring of Famer

Novaking

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Got Cut

Saw that too. At the end of the game Cooper was leaning out of the box and cheering with the fans. I ran up and told Archie thanks for making his son. Pretty badass.

They haven't been in that box all year though. I have seen Lynch, Chauncey Billups, Griese and others in that same box.
BigPlayShay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:04 AM   #6
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

What's section guys? I'm trying to find the Manning's on fan cam.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:19 AM   #7
ATL-Eric
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I find myself wanting Eli to do well by osmosis as I grow to love Peyton more an more. It's kind of funny. I hope the guy has a great bounce back next season.
Im sure when Coughlin leaves the Giants the Manning's will be recruiting Gase to take over. It seems like Gase and Peyton have become tight. That would be a cool story if they have success after Peyton retires.
ATL-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:29 AM   #8
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL-Eric View Post
Im sure when Coughlin leaves the Giants the Manning's will be recruiting Gase to take over. It seems like Gase and Peyton have become tight. That would be a cool story if they have success after Peyton retires.
I doubt that. They are working on Coughlin extention right now. Gase will be a head coach next year, so there won't be an opening there.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:39 AM   #9
ATL-Eric
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
I doubt that. They are working on Coughlin extention right now. Gase will be a head coach next year, so there won't be an opening there.
We'll see. He's 67 and I remember him talking retirement after the last Super Bowl. The Giants have only made the playoffs once the last 5 seasons and Coughlin is in his final year of his contract. I agree Gase gets a gig next year tho.
ATL-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote