The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2014, 07:44 AM   #51
40yrpatsfan
Solid Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
Elway is considered one of the greatest and was 2-3 in super bowls….
I thought Elway was the most talented in his era given his size, strength, throwing ability, and running ability. He was tough to sack, and his mobility was what set him apart I thought. It was ironic that he wins the 2 SB's when that mobility was at its lowest ebb.
40yrpatsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:47 AM   #52
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yrpatsfan View Post
I thought Elway was the most talented in his era given his size, strength, throwing ability, and running ability. He was tough to sack, and his mobility was what set him apart I thought. It was ironic that he wins the 2 SB's when that mobility was at its lowest ebb.
It was also after the San Francisco, NYG, and Dallas runs that they had. He also had his best teams late.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:48 AM   #53
ATL-Eric
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yrpatsfan View Post
100% accurate assessment. He made 1 bad overthrow that actually cost them anything, that first one to Edelman. I don't know what Simms was talking about on those other two. He actually had a pretty good game other than that throw. The lack of points was more due to no Gronk and limited Dobson.

Wrong. Brady himself is quoted as saying he missed multiple throws. And you baby Pats fans need to stop crying about Gronk. Maybe your team shouldnt count on injury prone players??... Gronk is always hurt and missed a full season in college. Maybe your front office needs to get better ****ing backups?? You act like the Broncos didnt have any injuries. Our patchwork defense held Brady to 3 pts with 10 mins left in the 4th quarter before we switched to prevent defense. Enough with the excuses dude. Your team and your organization are just average. They could have just as easily finished 9-7 with all the close games they played in this season. Geno Smith put up 30 on you guys Hahaha!
ATL-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:49 AM   #54
Carffather
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Easy guys, after Peyton, theres not to many guys I would want as my QB over Brady
Carffather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:53 AM   #55
ATL-Eric
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carffather View Post
Easy guys, after Peyton, theres not to many guys I would want as my QB over Brady
Maybe a 30 yr old Brady. If I need a QB besides Peyton to win me a game tomorrow then ill go with someone who can actually throw the deep ball. Give me Rodgers, Phyliss, Brees and probably Ryan before Brady
ATL-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:01 AM   #56
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

I don't think it a hit to Brady's legacy. He is one of the best QB to play the game. I do think that it is a hit to the piss poor draft Belicheat has put up over the years. Beside Brady, is there anyone on that NE offense that you would want starting for Denver?
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:01 AM   #57
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Sunday's game in a nutshell for Pats fans:

Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote