The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2013, 08:43 AM   #101
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
It's because you are a small minded individual, that you can't see beyond the color of someones' skin.
Why is a person of a darker skin tone attempting to destroy the Santa Claus that my grandparents, parents, myself and my children have grown to love? Why are they bringing such animosity for things of European origin and why do you support them?
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:43 AM   #102
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
You say you love the USA...but in the same breath, you support the political movement that seeks to destroy the cultural icon known as Santa Claus by making him a penguin.

The attack on the Santa Claus of European origin is merely symbolic of a greater attack on the people and culture that created the Greatest nation of the 20th Century; the USofA.

So you say you love the USA, but your support for leftist policies tell a completely different story. After all, would you go to Japan and attempt to marginalize their rich traditions? You don't truly believe in American Greatness or you wouldn't support the leftist policies that you do....
You say that "European culture" (whatever that means) created the USA. You are wrong. "American culture", such as it is, is made up of many different cultures, including that which YOU hate so much: African culture. In fact, it could be argued that American culture was literally built on the backs of Africans, Native Americans, Chinese and Hispanics.

Just what is "European culture"? Please. Define it. In fact, better yet, go to Germany and ask someone what European culture is. Then go to England and ask the same question. Then Ireland. Then Italy. Then France. Then Spain. Then Norway. Then the Netherlands. And on, and on, and on.

You also still fail to understand the point of the original article, as well as the origins of that fat bearded a-hole you love so much. So here it is, once again:

"Santa Claus" does not equal St. Nicholas. That is a fact. Santa Claus does not exist. Also a fact. Santa Claus is a figure invented to sell product. Fact. He is made up of the mythos from no fewer than six different and unrelated figures, including Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Odin and several Germanic gods. Fact. And further, just to get you to really understand...if Santa Claus were based entirely on Saint Nicholas, why don't we celebrate Christmas on December 6th?

The point of the article is this...if a fake figure can be made up of a bunch of different ideas and change drastically over the years, there is absolutely no reason he can't be altered further, other than a purely resentful refusal to change with the times by the conservative "movement" (ironic turn of phrase there, since conservatives refuse to budge).
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #103
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
You say that "European culture" (whatever that means) created the USA. You are wrong. "American culture", such as it is, is made up of many different cultures, including that which YOU hate so much: African culture. In fact, it could be argued that American culture was literally built on the backs of Africans, Native Americans, Chinese and Hispanics.

Just what is "European culture"? Please. Define it. In fact, better yet, go to Germany and ask someone what European culture is. Then go to England and ask the same question. Then Ireland. Then Italy. Then France. Then Spain. Then Norway. Then the Netherlands. And on, and on, and on.

You also still fail to understand the point of the original article, as well as the origins of that fat bearded a-hole you love so much. So here it is, once again:

"Santa Claus" does not equal St. Nicholas. That is a fact. Santa Claus does not exist. Also a fact. Santa Claus is a figure invented to sell product. Fact. He is made up of the mythos from no fewer than six different and unrelated figures, including Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Odin and several Germanic gods. Fact. And further, just to get you to really understand...if Santa Claus were based entirely on Saint Nicholas, why don't we celebrate Christmas on December 6th?

The point of the article is this...if a fake figure can be made up of a bunch of different ideas and change drastically over the years, there is absolutely no reason he can't be altered further, other than a purely resentful refusal to change with the times by the conservative "movement" (ironic turn of phrase there, since conservatives refuse to budge).

And further, just to get you to really understand...if Santa Claus were based entirely on Saint Nicholas, why don't we celebrate Christmas on December 6th?
Of course someone as delusional as you would believe and give credence to something as ridiculous as that thought. And Of course you'd be losing sight of the fact that men who are capable with their hands are much more plentiful than men with the foresight and vision. Those are the men who helped guide the creation of this nation that my great grandparents chose to migrate to in the 1890's in an effort for a better chance at success.

Yet all of you leftists continue to turn a blind eye to the undermining of their great achievements; looking instead at White males with disdain instead of realizing that it was the vision ands direction of white males that made this country the most sought after migration destination for 150 years.........

But go ahead and support the "Christmas Penguin" you unemployed swine....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #104
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,411
Default

nyuk, barryr, and txteturd are trolls, lousy ones at that. Use them like you'd use one of these:



Full-contact full-power practice.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:56 AM   #105
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
You say that "European culture" (whatever that means) created the USA. You are wrong. "American culture", such as it is, is made up of many different cultures, including that which YOU hate so much: African culture. In fact, it could be argued that American culture was literally built on the backs of Africans, Native Americans, Chinese and Hispanics.

Just what is "European culture"? Please. Define it. In fact, better yet, go to Germany and ask someone what European culture is. Then go to England and ask the same question. Then Ireland. Then Italy. Then France. Then Spain. Then Norway. Then the Netherlands. And on, and on, and on.

You also still fail to understand the point of the original article, as well as the origins of that fat bearded a-hole you love so much. So here it is, once again:

"Santa Claus" does not equal St. Nicholas. That is a fact. Santa Claus does not exist. Also a fact. Santa Claus is a figure invented to sell product. Fact. He is made up of the mythos from no fewer than six different and unrelated figures, including Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Odin and several Germanic gods. Fact. And further, just to get you to really understand...if Santa Claus were based entirely on Saint Nicholas, why don't we celebrate Christmas on December 6th?

The point of the article is this...if a fake figure can be made up of a bunch of different ideas and change drastically over the years, there is absolutely no reason he can't be altered further, other than a purely resentful refusal to change with the times by the conservative "movement" (ironic turn of phrase there, since conservatives refuse to budge).

http://pb.rcpsych.org/content/26/8/295.full

Within the borough unemployment rates among people with longer-term mental health problems increased steadily during the 1990s, despite a decreasing rate of general unemployment for the majority of that period. Unemployment among people with long-term mental health problems increased from 80% in 1990 to 92% in 1999, and the unemployment rates among those with a diagnosis of schizophrenia increased from 88% in 1990 to 96% in 1999.


GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP HOUGHTAM...THEN PERHAPS EMPLOYMENT SHALL FOLLOW AND YOU CAN MAYBE BY THEN MANUFACTURE EVEN A SINGLE OUNCE OF PRIDE.....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:57 AM   #106
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
nyuk, barryr, and txteturd are trolls, lousy ones at that. Use them like you'd use one of these:



Full-contact full-power practice.
AS PER USUAL, YOU OFFER NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE TO THE DISCUSSION OF THE HYPOCRISY OF THE AMERICAN MEDIA WHEN IT COMES TO THE REPORTING OF INTERRACIAL CRIMES
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #107
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default



Nothing of substance, only fear and resentment leading to personal attacks. It holds true for your attacks against me just as it does for your attacks against blacks. The US as we know it could not have existed without the contribution of all of those cultures.

Of course I'm diminishing the contributions of white males...diminishing them, at least, from your perspective. That's because you view white culture as the sole important cultural contributor to the US we know today. They are not.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #108
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
Pimp.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,101

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lucas Reed
Default

A serious question (not trolling, not trying to piss anyone off) :

How exactly would it change your life if Santa Claus were black?
BowlenBall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:37 AM   #109
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
A serious question (not trolling, not trying to piss anyone off) :

How exactly would it change your life if Santa Claus were black?
I'd be amused because the white supremacist dickheads would implode.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #110
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry
 
BowlenBall's Avatar
 
Pimp.

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 5,101

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lucas Reed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
I'd be amused because the white supremacist dickheads would implode.
But if they were good white supremacist dickheads, they'd still get presents, right? Just like they do now with a caucasian Santa?
BowlenBall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #111
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 11,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
A serious question (not trolling, not trying to piss anyone off) :

How exactly would it change your life if Santa Claus were black?


DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:55 AM   #112
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
A serious question (not trolling, not trying to piss anyone off) :

How exactly would it change your life if Santa Claus were black?
It wouldn't change anything specifically. Except it would just be another step in the process of diminishing our culture until it gets to the point of I guess I can't articulate that, but rest assured, it's baaaaaa-aaaaa-aaad.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #113
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlenBall View Post
A serious question (not trolling, not trying to piss anyone off) :

How exactly would it change your life if Santa Claus were black?
Read the rest of this thread... Of course this isn't just about a mythical creation who delivers gifts On the 25th of December...this is part of a much bigger process that is undermining the fabric of the foundation of a great western power.

Ask yourself this question: If the color of Santa is insignificant, why are some on the left wanting to change Santa to a penguin?

Last edited by txtebow; 12-29-2013 at 10:17 AM..
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #114
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default



Right on cue, almost verbatim.

"I can't articulate it but gosh darn it I knows it ain't good!"
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #115
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

This is an excellent read for the likes of houghtham, wigs, Arkie etc....

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/08/31...-white-person/

“The Gathering of Pasty White People”: this is how Dunn prostitutes himself to the sociopaths and racists in his movement. As in the Soviet Union, one must continually prove oneself to be part of the correct crowd. Purity, you see, comes from ritual self-abasement, from flogging oneself in columns and blog posts and from swearing through gritted teeth that you love every minute of it."
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #116
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,411
Default

Happy Holidays, txteturd!

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:52 AM   #117
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...ourt-at-macys/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — "Crowds in the know have been drawn to Macy’s to see the “special Santa,” an African-American Santa Claus tucked away in Santaland at the Macy’s flagship store in Herald Square."


And guess what? There is nothing wrong with this at all....now someone ask me how I reconcile this point of view with my stand against the black woman who wrote that Santa should no longer be a white man...
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #118
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default

Txtebow's Xmas was ruined because he found out Santa was a swarthy Turk.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #119
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Txtebow's Xmas was ruined because he found out Santa was a swarthy Turk.
And even in " swarthy turkey" they display a statue of a fat white man dressed as Santa... In fact houghtham, he has a striking resemblance to you.

See the link....

http://www.reyyantravel.com/en/index...va%20-%20Demre
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #120
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
And even in " swarthy turkey" they display a statue of a fat white man dressed as Santa... In fact houghtham, he has a striking resemblance to you.

See the link....

http://www.reyyantravel.com/en/index...va%20-%20Demre


If your primary income were from a bunch of white tourists who can't imagine Santa as a Turk, wouldn't you? You're aware of this thing called marketing, right? It's because brainless ****s like you go to Turkey and want to buy overpriced souvenirs from "Santa's hometown".

houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #121
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 11,969

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post


If your primary income were from a bunch of white tourists who can't imagine Santa as a Turk, wouldn't you? You're aware of this thing called marketing, right? It's because brainless ****s like you go to Turkey and want to buy overpriced souvenirs from "Santa's hometown".

He probably believes they celebrate Xmas as a holiday in Turkey.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #122
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
txtebow's Avatar
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,675

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post


If your primary income were from a bunch of white tourists who can't imagine Santa as a Turk, wouldn't you? You're aware of this thing called marketing, right? It's because brainless ****s like you go to Turkey and want to buy overpriced souvenirs from "Santa's hometown".

Says the unemployed popcorn popper cleaning man
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #123
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,953

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post


If your primary income were from a bunch of white tourists who can't imagine Santa as a Turk, wouldn't you? You're aware of this thing called marketing, right? It's because brainless ****s like you go to Turkey and want to buy overpriced souvenirs from "Santa's hometown".

Not that it matters much, but St Nicholas as a Turk takes far more imagination than you're attributing to anyone else.

That'd be like saying Sitting Bull was white because most of the people who now live where he did are white.

He was Greek. Obviously not like the pasty white fictional transfiguration we have today. But certainly not Turk.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #124
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Not that it matters much, but St Nicholas as a Turk takes far more imagination than you're attributing to anyone else.

That'd be like saying Sitting Bull was white because most of the people who now live where he did are white.

He was Greek. Obviously not like the pasty white fictional transfiguration we have today. But certainly not Turk.
Yep.

I'm glad you were here to clear that all up for us. Why do you hate your white heritage so much to betray one of our favorite figures to the non-whites?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #125
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer
 
BroncoBeavis's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,953

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Yep.

I'm glad you were here to clear that all up for us. Why do you hate your white heritage so much to betray one of our favorite figures to the non-whites?
Wait, are you removing the Greeks from European White society?
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Denver Broncos