The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #101
strafen

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway

Maybe yes, maybe no, perhaps the contrary...
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #102
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Apparently we are watching the same games when seeing them on TV then. Their secondary is imposing and can match up very well with us. They are stout against the run and get a nice rush off the edge as well so our OL would have to bring it's A game.

On offense they have a punishing run game and if Harvin does come back they have the most dynamic offensive player on the field in the game.

Depending upon conditions I think we win 3-4 matchups out of 10 with Sea in Winter on a neutral field. If we win it's on the back of KM/Ball and JT creating serious mis-matchs with their LBs.
Meh. They are just as flawed as the Broncos, just in very different ways. You can talk about how imposing their defense is, but the Denver offense is one of the best ever (Seattle's defense can't claim the same). Like I said it's a crap shoot, and honestly I don't even think they are going to get there. The whole "they can't be beat at home" myth was proven completely wrong by a team that is likely not even going to make it into the playoffs.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #103
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:42 PM   #104
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time

Yes. Without a doubt.
Blart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #105
TFB12
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Nope.

Flashy offense, dome qb, inconsistent run game, weak d, mistake prone team (whether its dumb player or awful coach decisions) is recipe for fun, flashy regular season (which you enjoyed) and...1 playoff game, depending on your opponent. If you draw indy or SD first....seeee ya

I think it's almost comical that you're thinking about Seattle
TFB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 01:54 AM   #106
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFB12 View Post
Nope.

Flashy offense, dome qb, inconsistent run game, weak d, mistake prone team (whether its dumb player or awful coach decisions) is recipe for fun, flashy regular season (which you enjoyed) and...1 playoff game, depending on your opponent. If you draw indy or SD first....seeee ya

That is really all you have? Get the **** out of here.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:06 AM   #107
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
Nope.

Dome qb? You realize he is in Denver now? And I'm not sure if you heard, but he just set the nfl td record in 15 games. However you aren't far off. Our mental mistakes and weak d most likely are gonna cost us.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #108
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Meh. They are just as flawed as the Broncos, just in very different ways. .
Explain that please. The homerism on the board is comical at times.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #109
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Explain that please. The homerism on the board is comical at times.
I think Denver's defensive injuries might be too much to overcome, but have you watched Seattles offense lately? It's ****
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 02:45 PM   #110
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

NO
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #111
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I think Denver's defensive injuries might be too much to overcome, but have you watched Seattles offense lately? It's ****
It has been but they have been very vanilla too run, run, pass. Add that along with playing several of THE BEST defenses in the game will make for some bad offense. Arizona D is a terrible matchup for Seattle. I fully expect them along with SF to bust out more spread option QB runs come playoff time. There offense isn't a smoking hole like Denver's D currently is.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #112
Broncos dude
Solid Starter

Lol... I guess the people that voted no can say I told you so and if they win Go Broncos
Broncos dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #113
Guess Who
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Meh. They are just as flawed as the Broncos, just in very different ways. You can talk about how imposing their defense is, but the Denver offense is one of the best ever (Seattle's defense can't claim the same). Like I said it's a crap shoot, and honestly I don't even think they are going to get there. The whole "they can't be beat at home" myth was proven completely wrong by a team that is likely not even going to make it into the playoffs.
I agree, Seattle's offense is not that explosive. Denver will need to stop Lynch if they can control him they beat Seattle.
Guess Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #114
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

Sure
We will teabag the Patriots in the AFC Championship game on our way to a freezing win in NY for the Superbowl

Manning will "sweep the leg" from the Belechick Brady era and shut up all the "he cant play in the cold" critics in one swift assrape
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:34 AM   #115
TFB12
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Hahaha cool story bro

The only reason the last game was even close was because von miller, your best player on d, completely wrecked our offense and handed denver the huge lead. He can't save your d this time

There won't be a rematch. Indy or SD knock Peyton out
TFB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:17 AM   #116
whoeey
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Hahaha cool story bro

The only reason the last game was even close was because von miller, your best player on d, completely wrecked our offense and handed denver the huge lead. He can't save your d this time

The only reason the last game was close is because it was in flagboro.Hard to beat tom flags brady there.

I don't suspect the pats will get by Miami wild card weekend.
whoeey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:00 AM   #117
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German

Angry Drunken German

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD

I think the Donks match up well vs. anyone in the NFC other than the Seahawks.

Seattle vs. Denver might make an excellent SB...
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #118
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

With Von, chances were fairly good .... without him I'm thinking no, not enough defense.

Sucks when our two best defenders last year haven't been there much this year. Lavonte David would sure look good right about now......... this is exactly the kind of situation I spouted off about endlessly.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #119
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Yep, but ask me at 9pm mountain time on Feb 2nd.
Though Von hasnt been all Von this year, he still required a lot of attention and I feel was on the verge of busting out in the playoffs .. he is a big loss.

We need the D to play bunker mentality where EVERY player is accountable and plays above themselves for this last 5 game win streak we have to pull off, and we need to get a healthy Wolfe back in the D-line rotation and see game by game big continued progress from Sly.

If Jeremy Mincey can play lights out as he is capable of doing, and sustain it for the next 4 games, and Champ can give us three playoff games at last year's Champ level (outside of the Ravens playoff game), and Wes Welker can give us three full games of Balling with no injuries or droppsies, then we win it all.

Those are a fair number of 'If's, but the other teams have more s and I assume our Oline, WR, TEs and RBs will be ready to rumble and help us outscore any opponent we might face with a defense that might bend but will make just enough opportunistic stops when we must get them to let us pull away in the last second half of any game we are not in blow out mode with already by mid way through the 3rd quarter.

Out Oline and run game is going to be key and its going to take a big jump in overall discipline from the usual suspects who have a habit of making games a lot closer than they should be with STUPID plays and DUMBER penalties at the worse time.

If we can clean up even half of those shooting ourselves in the foot we will win it all.

Last edited by Hulamau; 12-29-2013 at 01:31 PM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:59 PM   #120
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Hahaha cool story bro

Troll.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote