The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #76
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You realize you're arguing about a fictional character, correct?

I prefer my Santa's white, but I'm very inclusive when it comes to curvaceous Helpers of the fat jolly old white man!
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #77
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
I prefer my Santa's white, but I'm very inclusive when it comes to curvaceous Helpers of the fat jolly old white man!
That makes no sense.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #78
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
...and one who gets his "facts" from sources like this one, no doubt...

If you don't like European folk figures being white, don't live around white folks.

I'm quite sure you wouldn't **** bricks if you encountered Africans or Asians with folk figures that resemble themselves. This kind of "outrage" is always a one-way street.

The Left need collective mental health therapy.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #79
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
The Left need collective mental health therapy.
Righteous outrage over a fictional figure is a sign of mental illness.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #80
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Don't look now, but Jesus probably wasn't a blue eyed blonde white man with long curly locks either.
Bronco Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:17 PM   #81
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
What I find funny is how the conservatives are so adamant about the race of their bearded hero, yet are somehow oblivious and not suspicious of a guy who lives in a secluded area spending 99% of his time hanging out with a bunch of little guys who prance around in tights, and who has lists of what every little boy or girl in the world has done.

Sorry to burst your bubble, rightards, but white or not, Santa is a pedophile, and likely homosexual, or at least bi. His marriage to Mrs. Claus is likely a sham, or at the very least an open one. She has to get jealous of those elves.

But hey, I don't believe there's anything wrong with that.
So Mrs. Claus is really Santa's beard?
Old 12-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #82
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
They have been indoctrinated by liberals and their media that democrats are their friends despite still living in poverty in democrat controlled districts for decades. Some see the light and escape the democrats' plantations and realize there is something better than empty words and dependency, which get them branded as sell outs and racial slurs, but you care so much I know
So you are saying these poor, dumb darkies are too ignorant to know who has their best interests at heart.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:23 PM   #83
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Great, then let's make ****a Kinte East Asian and Sitting Bull white. We have to be keepin wit da timez and sheeeut.
Didn't realize these were fictional characters made up to sell Coca-Cola.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #84
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

A few things I don't really understand, and it's probably better that I don't give any of them much thought.

1. Why anybody would have a problem with Santa being white. The character that we know as Santa is a white guy. It's pretty simple. Why anybody would have a problem with the images of a white Santa is beyond me. And I also don't get why anybody would waste their time arguing with somebody who has an issue with a white Santa. I guess it takes a moron to argue with a moron.

2. Why anybody would have an issue with Santa being portrayed as a non-white man. Santa can be represented by any race. I'm a member of a black organization, and we throw a Christmas party every year for children who are affected by sickle cell. Guess what, we had a black guy in a Santa suit giving them toys. It's a really touching event. Really thinking about it, there was only one non-black guy there this past year. He was a white guy. How silly would it be for us to have him put on the suit because he's white. A member from our organization puts on the suit every year. We're not going to go out and hire some white guy to do it. That's just silly. While I agree that the character is white, Santa can be portrayed by any race. Hell, I was Clark Kent for Halloween.

3. What txtebow problem with black people is. I mean damn, does he just hate us? Everything that I've read from him about black people is extremely negative. Like societies problems all come from black people. I guess if we weren't here, this country would be all good. There is something wrong with that guy.

Last edited by Jason in LA; 12-28-2013 at 12:38 AM..
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:21 AM   #85
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Bob View Post
So you are saying these poor, dumb darkies are too ignorant to know who has their best interests at heart.
Racism was made a political issue decades ago and is no longer about worrying about rights of ALL people. When racism becomes a selective issue depedent on political points and what party the person belongs to, it is no longer about all the people. The only person with your "best interest at heart" is yourself.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:57 AM   #86
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

It always interesting to see how yesterday's lies/political maneuvers becomes today's fact in some folks minds.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:39 AM   #87
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
3. What txtebow problem with black people is. I mean damn, does he just hate us? Everything that I've read from him about black people is extremely negative. Like societies problems all come from black people. I guess if we weren't here, this country would be all good. There is something wrong with that guy.

GO Read post #1.

A BLACK FEMALE insults my culture and her view point is legitimized by the leftist media by publishing that tripe and giving it national TV coverage and I take a stand against HER misguided assault on my heritage so somehow I HATE BLACK PEOPLE....interesting......

My other posts in this WRP forum relate to the hypocrisy in the media and their coverage of an interracial crime when the PERP is a WHITE MALE versus the 85% of the time when WHITES ARE THE VICTIMS of interracial crime. I can give you the example of Tawna Brawley, the Jena6, the Duke Lacrosse case among others...the media falls all over themselves to paint America as no different than it was in 1940's with the overly oppressive white male largely at fault. Today's America is a stark contrast to our checkered history but with the misplaced fervor of the media I covering a SELECT few stories that paint a certain narrative, you'd never know that.

You asked me for statistics in another thread...I can give you those to help illustrate the TRUE picture of interracial crimes here in America....

http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Interracial Crime
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent. • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa

Growing up in and around Philadelphia, I can tell you that the disconnect between what was REALLY happening and that which was being reported by the media is a gulf that will hopefully be closed in the coming years. White people don't have a monopoly on Racism despite what the MSM would like to have many think...

Last edited by txtebow; 12-28-2013 at 06:43 AM..
Old 12-28-2013, 06:52 AM   #88
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Quote:
GO Read post #1.

A BLACK FEMALE insults my culture and her view point is legitimized by the leftist media by publishing that tripe and giving it national TV coverage and I take a stand against HER misguided assault on my heritage so somehow I HATE BLACK PEOPLE....interesting......

My other posts in this WRP forum relate to the hypocrisy in the media and their coverage of an interracial crime when the PERP is a WHITE MALE versus the 85% of the time when WHITES ARE THE VICTIMS of interracial crime. I can give you the example of Tawna Brawley, the Jena6, the Duke Lacrosse case among others...the media falls all over themselves to paint America as no different than it was in 1940's with the overly oppressive white male largely at fault. Today's America is a stark contrast to our checkered history but with the misplaced fervor of the media I covering a SELECT few stories that paint a certain narrative, you'd never know that.

You asked me for statistics in another thread...I can give you those to help illustrate the TRUE picture of interracial crimes here in America....

http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Interracial Crime
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent. • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa

Growing up in and around Philadelphia, I can tell you that the disconnect between what was REALLY happening and that which was being reported by the media is a gulf that will hopefully be closed in the coming years. White people don't have a monopoly on Racism despite what the MSM would like to have many think...
Those stats do not illustrate what is going on with this knockout game, and you focus on the bottom of the barrel black folks. When your sole focus in your arguments are based on them, it comes off as if you are saying the majority of the race is like that. Maybe you're hanging out in the wrong places are around the wrong crowds. Judging by your point of views, most of the people I hang around are thugs. Sorry, but that's not the case. Sure, I know some thugs. I don't hang with those folks. But most of the black people that I come in contact with are just normal folks. And I've lived off of Crenshaw Blvd damn near my entire life. Really thinking about it, I'm probably more concerned with the thugs than you are, because I actually have to interact with them to some degree. But I'm not on here spouting off how violent black folks are. You shouldn't just a race by the bottom of the barrel folks. That's just makes you look bad. Like a racist.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:09 AM   #89
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
That makes no sense.
It makes a lot of sense..note the picture that was associated with that post
Old 12-28-2013, 07:24 AM   #90
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Those stats do not illustrate what is going on with this knockout game, and you focus on the bottom of the barrel black folks. When your sole focus in your arguments are based on them, it comes off as if you are saying the majority of the race is like that. Maybe you're hanging out in the wrong places are around the wrong crowds. Judging by your point of views, most of the people I hang around are thugs. Sorry, but that's not the case. Sure, I know some thugs. I don't hang with those folks. But most of the black people that I come in contact with are just normal folks. And I've lived off of Crenshaw Blvd damn near my entire life. Really thinking about it, I'm probably more concerned with the thugs than you are, because I actually have to interact with them to some degree. But I'm not on here spouting off how violent black folks are. You shouldn't just a race by the bottom of the barrel folks. That's just makes you look bad. Like a racist.
The knockout game stories and statistics can be referenced by looking at www.whitegirlbleedalot.com

Despite me stating in clear terms in my post above the following

"My other posts in this WRP forum relate to the hypocrisy in the media and their coverage of an interracial crime when the PERP is a WHITE MALE versus the 85% of the time when WHITES ARE THE VICTIMS of interracial crime. I can give you the example of Tawna Brawley, the Jena6, the Duke Lacrosse case among others...the media falls all over themselves to paint America as no different than it was in 1940's with the overly oppressive white male largely at fault. Today's America is a stark contrast to our checkered history but with the misplaced fervor of the media I covering a SELECT few stories that paint a certain narrative, you'd never know that"

You take my posts as a condemnation of the entire black race. That is an overly emotional response that fails to take into account my statement italicized above that explains my point of view. The media doesn't cover interracial crime in a way that reflects the modern realities of America today. (see the crime statistics that show 85% of the PERPS of violent interracial crime are blacks)

And Jason in LA, why do you think that is? How can the media's news coverage be so different from the realities of today..why do we hear so often about the 15% and not the 85%?

How can you explain the nationwide fervor over the RICH WHITE LAX players at Duke university reportedly RAPING a BLACK stripper? Where was the nationwide, minute to minute, wall to wall coverage for the raping and murdering of 2 white college kids by a group of blacks in Tenneseee? (http://www.knoxnews.com/news/news/lo...ewsom-murders/)

Change the circumstances above to 2 Black college students and a group of white PERPS who raped and murdered these black students and we'd see not only wall to wall & minute by minute news coverage by CNN, MSNBC etc, but we'd see government sanctioned rallies ala Trayvon Martin.

There is a HUGE double standard that is being perpetuated by our culture today; I'm for EQUALITY for ALL and our news media seems to slant their coverage in a way that not only fails to reflect the reality of today, but it seems to do so with an ulterior motive that is anything but fair.

Bringing to light the facts of interracial crime isn't racist, it's merely the truth. If an interracial crime occurs, blacks are more likely to be the perpetrators of that crime and whites the victim. That is present day reality in America.

Jason in LA, what can be done to help curb this violence?
Old 12-28-2013, 07:34 AM   #91
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

txtebow, your point of views are extremely one sided, and from what I've read, they are extremely negative towards black people. Look, your arguing over Santa Claus. Like, really dude? Why would anybody give that debate the time of day?

When the knockout game first came up, your first thing was to talk about how it is black people. The guy who posted it did not introduce that to the thread. He was merely pointing out something that has gotten media attention as of late. And the first thing you come up with is that it is black people.

Anybody of sound mind that would read your comments would think that you have a race issue. I'm assuming that you're a white guy. Yeah, y'all got it pretty good. lol
Old 12-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #92
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Quote:
txtebow, your point of views are extremely one sided, and from what I've read, they are extremely negative towards black people. Look, your arguing over Santa Claus. Like, really dude? Why would anybody give that debate the time of day?
I think the Santa issue is relevant because it's just another example of the Left in general attacking traditional Western culture.

As far as the other part goes, there's a subjective end to it. To state the demographics of crime data is often a ticket to default "hate" labeling regardless as to whether or not the data is true. We're now in an age where to say something uncomplimentary about anyone not white is considered an evil thing.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:38 AM   #93
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I think the Santa issue is relevant because it's just another example of the people in questioning traditional White culture.
was this what you were trying to say.
peacepipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:55 AM   #94
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
was this what you were trying to say.
Why do you question and hold such disdain for the USA's European cultural foundation?And if you deem your culture more noble why not seek it out by repatriating to the country which best reflects what you believe to be " your culture"? I'd love to assist in the departure of any haters of America...
Old 12-29-2013, 05:36 AM   #95
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Why do you question and hold such disdain for the USA's European cultural foundation?And if you deem your culture more noble why not seek it out by repatriating to the country which best reflects what you believe to be " your culture"? I'd love to assist in the departure of any haters of America...
why don't you move to Europe if you're so interested in preserving european culture. I'm interested in preserving American culture.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:10 AM   #96
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
why don't you move to Europe if you're so interested in preserving european culture. I'm interested in preserving American culture.
Typical liberal. You can't answer the question posed... Why do you hate America?

Why do you seek to destroy the cultural norm that resulted in the foundation of the greatest nation in the world?

Why does The USA's European cultural foundation not meet your standards for a fulfilling existence?

Last edited by txtebow; 12-29-2013 at 06:12 AM..
Old 12-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #97
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Typical liberal. You can't answer the question posed... Why do you hate America?

Why do you seek to destroy the cultural norm that resulted in the foundation of the greatest nation in the world?

Why does The USA's European cultural foundation not meet your standards for a fulfilling existence?
I love the USA. I don't base my love for my country on race as you do. being the white nationalists that you are,i wouldn't expect you to understand.

I like Canada and mexico but I do love USA.

I'm assuming that is what you mean? America is made up of two continents,north America and south America. "America" is not a country.

Last edited by peacepipe; 12-29-2013 at 06:56 AM..
Old 12-29-2013, 08:03 AM   #98
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
I love the USA. I don't base my love for my country on race as you do. being the white nationalists that you are,i wouldn't expect you to understand.

I like Canada and mexico but I do love USA.

I'm assuming that is what you mean? America is made up of two continents,north America and south America. "America" is not a country.
You say you love the USA...but in the same breath, you support the political movement that seeks to destroy the cultural icon known as Santa Claus by making him a penguin.

The attack on the Santa Claus of European origin is merely symbolic of a greater attack on the people and culture that created the Greatest nation of the 20th Century; the USofA.

So you say you love the USA, but your support for leftist policies tell a completely different story. After all, would you go to Japan and attempt to marginalize their rich traditions? You don't truly believe in American Greatness or you wouldn't support the leftist policies that you do....
Old 12-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #99
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You say you love the USA...but in the same breath, you support the political movement that seeks to destroy the cultural icon known as Santa Claus by making him a penguin.

The attack on the Santa Claus of European origin is merely symbolic of a greater attack on the people and culture that created the Greatest nation of the 20th Century; the USofA.

So you say you love the USA, but your support for leftist policies tell a completely different story. After all, would you go to Japan and attempt to marginalize their rich traditions? You don't truly believe in American Greatness or you wouldn't support the leftist policies that you do....
JC! it is the culture of all ethnic backgrounds that make this country of mine and yours so great.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:37 AM   #100
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

It's because you are a small minded individual, that you can't see beyond the color of someones' skin.