The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #151
houghtam
Ring of Famer

They use High Carbon Damascus Steel to make this thing, to replicate the folded Valyrian Steel effect. If it were a properly balanced and sharpened sword, I would have no problem paying the extra $400. But as a replica just to show people...not sure if it's worth it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Damascus Ice On Plaque.jpg (135.6 KB, 87 views)
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #152
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Institutional racism still exists today. The social caste system that created slavery and segregation still stands to this day, but it's been gradually falling apart over a period of generations. Today there are less txtebows in the world as we evolve, but we still have a long ways to go.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:19 AM   #153
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Institutional racism still exists today. The social caste system that created slavery and segregation still stands to this day, but it's been gradually falling apart over a period of generations. Today there are less txtebows in the world as we evolve, but we still have a long ways to go.
You imbecile. This thread does nothing but point out the blatant hypocrisy of our media when it comes to reporting interracial crime. The fact that you see my stance as " racist" proves that you are a KOOL AID drinking, lockstep leftist with no ability to form a rational thought. Couple that with the fact that you still see " institutional racism" and that let's all of us know that you really haven't had enough life experience to form a valid opinion. See, that's where my knowledgeable posts come in... You may try reading them again.

Last edited by txtebow; 12-11-2013 at 05:49 AM..
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #154
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
White privilege does NOT EXIST. Wealthy Privilege does.

Here is an example, you'll see WHITE; rational people will see WEALTHY.

A judge ruled Tuesday that a 16-year-old guilty of driving his pickup truck drunk and killing four people in June will get 10 years of probation.

Ethan Couch was charged as a juvenile with four counts of intoxication manslaughter.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/241867...#ixzz2nBUWmCWs
Old 12-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #155
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
White privilege does NOT EXIST. Wealthy Privilege does.

Here is an example, you'll see WHITE; rational people will see WEALTHY.
Black crime doesn't exist. Poor crime does.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #156
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Served.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #157
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
for the 5th time, this thread is about the DISPROPORTIONATE RESPONSE from our MEDIA AND CULTURE regarding interracial crime when the PERP is WHITE versus the FAR MORE COMMON occurrence where the PERP is BLACK......

AGREE OR DISAGREE:

In America, if an interracial crime occurs between blacks and whites, Blacks are more likely to be the perpetrator and whites the victim.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #158
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Served.

Arkie: 1

Klan: 0
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #159
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Arkie: 1

Klan: 0
You and Arkie need to up that dose of Vyvanse because you've strayed off topic...
Old 12-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #160
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
You and Arkie need to up that dose of Vyvanse because you've strayed off topic...
Let me guess: You got beat up by a black kid on the playground in third grade?
Old 12-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #161
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Let me guess: You got beat up by a black kid on the playground in third grade?
1) It was more recently than that

2) It wasn't him

3) It was consensual
Old 12-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #162
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
1) It was more recently than that

2) It wasn't him

3) It was consensual
L0L!
Old 12-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #163
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Looks like txtebow's hero is still enjoying his 15 minutes...

Zippy Painting now at $99K $110K Hitler was a painter, too - same for Der Monkey

"Liberty and justice for all white people."

Link

After the most recent charges against George Zimmerman were dropped, he announced he was broke and put a "George Zimmerman original painting" for sale on eBay.

As of this morning, the highest bid for this piece of dreadful history is up to
$99, 996.

Looking at the bid history, many of the highest bidders appear to be first-time bidders or newly created accounts. Let's hope that is a sign these are fake bids and nobody would actually be foolish enough to pay $100,000 for a painting by a murderer who got off.

I can see Republicans and Teabaggers wanting to give their racist hero more money.

After all, he did what a lot of them would like to do - he shot and killed an unarmed n____r.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #164
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Looks like txtebow's hero is still enjoying his 15 minutes...

Zippy Painting now at $99K $110K Hitler was a painter, too - same for Der Monkey

"Liberty and justice for all white people."

Link

After the most recent charges against George Zimmerman were dropped, he announced he was broke and put a "George Zimmerman original painting" for sale on eBay.

As of this morning, the highest bid for this piece of dreadful history is up to
$99, 996.

Looking at the bid history, many of the highest bidders appear to be first-time bidders or newly created accounts. Let's hope that is a sign these are fake bids and nobody would actually be foolish enough to pay $100,000 for a painting by a murderer who got off.

I can see Republicans and Teabaggers wanting to give their racist hero more money.

After all, he did what a lot of them would like to do - he shot and killed an unarmed n____r.
What a self hating COWARD you are LA...... "Liberty and justice for all white people."
Old 12-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #165
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
What a self hating COWARD you are LA.....
Where "self-hating coward" = "white person who hasn't co-signed txtebow's bigoted, racist agenda."

You are a waste of human DNA.
Old 12-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #166
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Texas man charged with hate crime in alleged 'knockout game' assault

By Michael Muskal
December 26, 2013, 11:26 a.m.

A Texas man has been charged with a federal hate crime in connection with an assault of a 79-year-old black man that prosecutors allege was part of the "knockout game."

The knockout game, which has been known by a variety of names since 1992, is based on a person attacking another person, trying to knock the victim out with a single blow and usually recording the attack. Many urban experts doubt such attacks are widespread, but the recent wave of extensive publicity has moved the game out of the shadows. Many also believe the publicity sparks copycat crimes.

Assaults on random strangers simply to knock them out have been reported over the years in St. Louis, New Jersey, New York, Washington, D.C., and Chicago, among other areas. An assault attributed to the knockout game reportedly killed a Vietnamese immigrant in 2011 in St. Louis. At least one legislator in Illinois has called for tougher penalties.

In the current case, Conrad Alvin Barrett, 27, has been charged with a federal hate crime, the U.S. Justice Department announced on Thursday. The complaint alleges that Barrett, of Katy, Texas, violated the federal Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act when he allegedly attacked the elderly man on Nov. 24.

Prosecutors allege that Barrett recorded himself on his cellphone attacking the man and showed the video to others. The complaint says Barrett made several videos, one in which he identifies himself and another in which he makes a racial slur. In addition, Barrett had been working up to playing the knockout game for approximately a week.

According to the complaint, Barrett in the video says that “the plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

“Suspected crimes of this nature will simply not be tolerated,” U.S. Attorney Kenneth Magidson of the Southern District of Texas said in a prepared statement. "Evidence of hate crimes will be vigorously investigated and prosecuted with the assistance of all our partners to the fullest extent of the law."

Barrett allegedly hit the man with enough force that he immediately fell to the ground. Barrett then laughed and said "knockout," as he ran to his vehicle and fled, according to allegations.

The victim sustained two jaw fractures and was hospitalized for several days as a result of the attack, according to the Justice Department.

"It is unimaginable in this day and age that one could be drawn to violently attack another based on the color of their skin," said the FBI's Stephen L. Morris, special agent in charge of the Houston division. "We remind all citizens that we are protected under the law from such racially motivated attacks, and encourage everyone to report such crimes to the FBI."

If convicted, Barrett faces a statutory maximum of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...#ixzz2ocSwQVZl
El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:58 AM   #167
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Well I got threw the first two pages of this thread, and it reminded me of why I do not come to this section of the OM, and this is probably only the second time I've posted in this section. I'm telling myself that I shouldn't post here, because this debate will be extremely frustrating.

When I first heard reports of the knockout game, my impression, from the videos that I saw, was that it was not attached to a race. That dumbass kids of different races were involved in this. They should all be put in jail because they are a menace to society. Law abiding citizens should be protected against people doing stuff like that.

Reading the first couple pages of this thread, it looks like a race debate broke out, and this game is being blamed on black people. Again, my impression was that it was being played by young thugs of all races.

Seems like when dog fighting was a huge topic because of the Michael Vick case. People started to think that dog fighting was a black thing, but it turns out that it is a cruel sport played by all races.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:45 AM   #168
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
Well I got threw the first two pages of this thread, and it reminded me of why I do not come to this section of the OM, and this is probably only the second time I've posted in this section. I'm telling myself that I shouldn't post here, because this debate will be extremely frustrating.

When I first heard reports of the knockout game, my impression, from the videos that I saw, was that it was not attached to a race. That dumbass kids of different races were involved in this. They should all be put in jail because they are a menace to society. Law abiding citizens should be protected against people doing stuff like that.

Reading the first couple pages of this thread, it looks like a race debate broke out, and this game is being blamed on black people. Again, my impression was that it was being played by young thugs of all races.

Seems like when dog fighting was a huge topic because of the Michael Vick case. People started to think that dog fighting was a black thing, but it turns out that it is a cruel sport played by all races.

Not ALL black people but rather the poor inner city BLACK culture that is devoid of parents, turns schools into places where learning is a distant second to safety and where after over 40 years of this cultural "baby-mama" behavior is finally beginning to take a terrible toll on our entire nation.

This criminal behavior isn't being driven from white hillbilly trash in the mountains of Appalachia...this behavior is being echoed through many metropolitan areas where poor BLACK culture pervades....

Having grown up in a VERY multicultural environment in the Mid-Atlantic, I am not foolish enough to believe that this behavior is indicative of ALL black people; but it IS a product almost EXLCUSIVE to inner city black youth. and that is entirely the reason why the US Media was largely too cowardly to cover these crimes legitimately....
Old 12-27-2013, 06:54 AM   #169
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Minion View Post
Texas man charged with hate crime in alleged 'knockout game' assault

By Michael Muskal
December 26, 2013, 11:26 a.m.

A Texas man has been charged with a federal hate crime in connection with an assault of a 79-year-old black man that prosecutors allege was part of the "knockout game."

The knockout game, which has been known by a variety of names since 1992, is based on a person attacking another person, trying to knock the victim out with a single blow and usually recording the attack. Many urban experts doubt such attacks are widespread, but the recent wave of extensive publicity has moved the game out of the shadows. Many also believe the publicity sparks copycat crimes.

Assaults on random strangers simply to knock them out have been reported over the years in St. Louis, New Jersey, New York, Washington, D.C., and Chicago, among other areas. An assault attributed to the knockout game reportedly killed a Vietnamese immigrant in 2011 in St. Louis. At least one legislator in Illinois has called for tougher penalties.

In the current case, Conrad Alvin Barrett, 27, has been charged with a federal hate crime, the U.S. Justice Department announced on Thursday. The complaint alleges that Barrett, of Katy, Texas, violated the federal Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act when he allegedly attacked the elderly man on Nov. 24.

Prosecutors allege that Barrett recorded himself on his cellphone attacking the man and showed the video to others. The complaint says Barrett made several videos, one in which he identifies himself and another in which he makes a racial slur. In addition, Barrett had been working up to playing the knockout game for approximately a week.

According to the complaint, Barrett in the video says that “the plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

“Suspected crimes of this nature will simply not be tolerated,” U.S. Attorney Kenneth Magidson of the Southern District of Texas said in a prepared statement. "Evidence of hate crimes will be vigorously investigated and prosecuted with the assistance of all our partners to the fullest extent of the law."

Barrett allegedly hit the man with enough force that he immediately fell to the ground. Barrett then laughed and said "knockout," as he ran to his vehicle and fled, according to allegations.

The victim sustained two jaw fractures and was hospitalized for several days as a result of the attack, according to the Justice Department.

"It is unimaginable in this day and age that one could be drawn to violently attack another based on the color of their skin," said the FBI's Stephen L. Morris, special agent in charge of the Houston division. "We remind all citizens that we are protected under the law from such racially motivated attacks, and encourage everyone to report such crimes to the FBI."

If convicted, Barrett faces a statutory maximum of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...#ixzz2ocSwQVZl
This kid's smile make me SICK. Despicable and if they have him on video saying " I want to knockout a black man" and then he proceeded to do just that, then this POS deserves to be charged with a Hate Crime.

For every one of these, there are 25 instances where the victim is WHITE.......just based on the sheer demographics of this country, if white people committed violent interracial crimes to the extent that blacks do (FBI CRIME STATS) 67% to 13% of the general population, White people would be represented as the PERPS 5 times for every ONE time that the perp was Black.....but guess what? that ratio is not even CLOSE and it is actually inversed. That is the America that WE LIVE IN TODAY.

Here's the INCONVENIENT TRUTH:

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa

Last edited by txtebow; 12-27-2013 at 07:08 AM..
Old 12-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #170
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Here's an article from TIME MAGAZINE from 1958.....

http://www.sunray22b.net/black_crime_rate.htm

"THEY are afraid to say so in public, but many of the North's big-city mayors groan in private that their biggest and most worrisome problem is the crime rate among Negroes.

In 1,551 U.S. cities, according to the FBI tally for 1956, Negroes, making up 10% of the U.S. population, accounted for about 30% of all arrests, and 60% of the arrests for crimes involving violence or threat of bodily harm—murder, non-negligent manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. In one city after another, the figures—where they are not hidden or suppressed by politicians—reveal a shocking pattern. Items:

New York (14% Negro). Of the prisoners confined in houses of detention last year to await court disposition of their cases, 44% of the males and 65% of the females were Negroes.

Chicago (15% Negro). In 1956 twice as many Negroes as whites—1,366 to 679—were arrested on charges of murder, non-negligent manslaughter, rape and robbery.

Detroit (25% Negro). Two out of three prisoners held in the Wayne County jail are Negroes. Last month 62% of. the defendants presented for trial in Recorder's Court were Negroes. Of last year's 25,216 arrests resulting in prosecution, excluding traffic cases, Negroes accounted for 12,919.

Los Angeles (13% Negro). In 1956 Negroes accounted for 28% of all arrests, and 48% of the arrests for homicide, rape, aggravated assault, robbery, burglary, larceny and auto theft.

San Francisco (7% Negro). The victims in 896 of last year's 1,564 recorded robbery cases reported that the assailants were Negroes.

Negro leaders sometimes argue passionately that arrest statistics wildly distort the comparative incidence of crime among Negroes and whites because cops are more likely to arrest Negroes for petty crimes or on mere suspicion. Protests Executive Editor Charles Wartman of Detroit's Michigan Chronicle, a Negro weekly: "The number of Negroes booked is at least partially indicative of subconscious if not conscious racial persecution on the part of police officers."

But inequality of treatment by the police may actually tend to shrink rather than inflate the statistics of Negro crime. Says Newsman Wartman in the next breath: "When Negroes violate social morals—sex, drinking, gambling—white cops bypass this as 'typically Negro.' " Many Negro leaders protest that the police are far from diligent enough in dealing with crimes committed against Negroes—and Negroes are the victims in the great majority of Negro crimes of violence. Since Negroes, even when they are victims or innocent bystanders, are often wary of calling the police, many offenses of disorder and assault go unreported when committed by Negroes in the depths of a ghetto...."

THE MEDIA HAS BEEN COMPLICIT FOR GENERATIONS AS NOTED ABOVE
Old 12-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #171
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default more.....

"Abetting the concealment campaign is the feeling shared by many whites that it is unfair, inflammatory and even un-American to talk about Negro crime. This feeling is reflected in the widespread newspaper practice of not mentioning a criminal's race unless he is at large and the fact would help in identifying him.

In hiding the facts about Negro crime, the "conspiracy of concealment" helps blur the causes of it. Negro leaders themselves often put forward explanations that are oversimple. Some hold that Negro crime is largely the result of migrations from the South: in the unfamiliar environment of the North, the argument runs, Negroes tend to be more crime-prone, just like white immigrants from abroad. But in fact, some studies have shown that, contrary to popular conviction, crime rates among foreign-born whites were lower than among U.S.-born whites.

Most often, Negro leaders point to poverty as the No. 1 factor in Negro crime. As Editor Louis Martin of the Chicago Defender sees it, the main cause is poor and crowded housing. But the moderate crime rates among European immigrants, subject to similar stresses of poverty and bad housing, suggest that other factors may be more important.

Providing better housing for impoverished Negroes is a necessity, but it would not solve the problem of Negro crime. Crime rates run high in the Negro slums of Harlem and South Side Chicago, but they also run high in the Negro districts of Los Angeles and San Francisco, where the houses are comparatively decent. As many a public-housing official has learned to his dismay, better housing does not automatically bring about the improvement in character and conduct that do-gooders used to predict. Slum dwellers who move into brand-new public-housing projects often turn them into new slums as verminous and crime-ridden as the tenements they left behind.

Negro leadership could make a start toward lowering Negro crime rates by abandoning the conspiracy of concealment and urging full disclosure of the facts to be met. Once they faced the facts, Negro leaders and organizations—including the N.A.A.C.P.—could help by wholeheartedly undertaking short-term efforts of rehabilitation, by accepting responsibility in an area where they habitually look the other way.
Old 12-27-2013, 07:10 AM   #172
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

IN SUMMARY, THE LEFTIST IGNORANCE OF HISTORY WILL ONLY CONTINUE THIS CYCLE OF CRIME...........IT'S WELL PAST TIME FOR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL; THAT INCLUDES THE CULTURAL RESTORATION OF 2 PARENTS FAMILY'S IN MOST OF AMERICA....
Old 12-27-2013, 07:15 AM   #173
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Negro leaders sometimes argue passionately that arrest statistics wildly distort the comparative incidence of crime among Negroes and whites because cops are more likely to arrest Negroes for petty crimes or on mere suspicion.
Refusing to give up your seat on the bus to a white man is a serious crime 1958! How dare those negro leaders argue otherwise!
Old 12-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #174
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Refusing to give up your seat on the bus to a white man is a serious crime 1958! How dare those negro leaders argue otherwise!
In ALABAMA...but notice that this article cites NORTHERN CITY MAYORS who were paralyzed by the powers of political correctness even in 1958...I always fancied Political correctness as a more modern creation...

AND...you missed the NEXT paragraph....

"But inequality of treatment by the police may actually tend to shrink rather than inflate the statistics of Negro crime. Says Newsman Wartman in the next breath: "When Negroes violate social morals—sex, drinking, gambling—white cops bypass this as 'typically Negro."

Last edited by txtebow; 12-27-2013 at 07:25 AM..
Old 12-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #175
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Here's a perfect example of the cultural disconnect....

http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/crime-cra...slave-roundup/

But the largely black crowd of 200 wanted something altogether different: To its credit, the Times Free Press reported that too: The forum:

“quickly turned into a diatribe about prejudice and racism in Chattanooga. A number of comments revealed a strong belief that the black community has been treated unfairly by whites. Several speakers referred specifically to the November arrest of 32 black men that police called the ‘worst of the worst’ criminals in Chattanooga.

“‘Don’t just single out our kids,’ one black man said, speaking into the microphone. ‘Are they the only ones that commit crime?’ he asked to cheers and hollers.”