The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default The Unbelievable happens in Utah

A federal judge said Utah's constitutional admendment banning gay marriages was unconstitutional on Friday. Hundreds of gay couples lined up at the County Clerks office to get marriage licenses and get married. Hundreds of more couples didn't get through when the doors closed at 5.

Governor and attorney general were going nuts that the tradition of marriage between a man and a woman was destroyed and immediately planned an appeal for a stay Monday morning at 9 when the courts opened. The hundreds of couples who failed on Friday lined up for when the doors opened at 8. But the clerks refused to issue licenses until the decision at 9. The stay was denied.

Now, the people of Utah who control everything, cry about taxes, blah, blah, blah, will condone the government spending millions to fight this. This state is mind boggling. But there is some delight watching Utah's government go ballistic when they don't get their own way and lose control. Hey maybe marijuana is next!!!!
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Now, the people of Utah who control everything, cry about taxes, blah, blah, blah, will condone the government spending millions to fight this. This state is mind boggling. But there is some delight watching Utah's government go ballistic when they don't get their own way and lose control. Hey maybe marijuana is next!!!!
Yes !!!!!! Marijuana and butt sex for all is this great country or what and even better yet a gay guy or gay woman can have multiple marriage partners in Utah. ….. butt sex chain just awesome.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Yes !!!!!! Marijuana and butt sex for all is this great country or what and even better yet a gay guy or gay woman can have multiple marriage partners in Utah. ….. butt sex chain just awesome.
You sound like you might have some experience with it....
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #4
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
You sound like you might have some experience with it....
No I'm just happy that guys and girls like you can move to Utah and maintain the lifestyle you enjoy.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #5
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #6
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
No I'm just happy that guys and girls like you can move to Utah and maintain the lifestyle you enjoy.
Whereas the ongoing eradication of the Taliban leaves you fewer and fewer places to go and bros to hang out with.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #7
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I guess liberals always feel the need to fool themselves into thinking they care so much about homosexuals and their rights. But they are the ones when they don't like someone or like what someone else believes in a subject, resort to using gay names and slurs as a way to demean them. So while they like to think they are on the side of gays, they certainly don't respect them or really believe being gay is "normal" or else they wouldn't do such things. Look at these forums over the last few years and even around the country how straight liberals use gay slurs to attack others. Gee, with "friends" like that....
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:49 AM   #8
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
I guess liberals always feel the need to fool themselves into thinking they care so much about homosexuals and their rights. But they are the ones when they don't like someone or like what someone else believes in a subject, resort to using gay names and slurs as a way to demean them. So while they like to think they are on the side of gays, they certainly don't respect them or really believe being gay is "normal" or else they wouldn't do such things. Look at these forums over the last few years and even around the country how straight liberals use gay slurs to attack others. Gee, with "friends" like that....
Link?

Side note. Being gay is not normal. Nor is being a redhead. Or having a superfluous third nipple. But there's nothing wrong with any of those.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #9
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
funny,I have yet to hear a liberal use the word ****** or N***** for that matter. I've heard a lot of conservatives,liberatarians and your typical teabaggers use it. I could be wrong,the day may come when a liberal or liberals start spewing **** like that.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #10
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
funny,I have yet to hear a liberal use the word ****** or N***** for that matter. I've heard a lot of conservatives,liberatarians and your typical teabaggers use it. I could be wrong,the day may come when a liberal or liberals start spewing **** like that.
Yeah, minority conservatives never hear any of that from liberals. I have seen it in many forums around the internet. Condi Rice was portrayed as a monkey in a cartoon by a liberal in newspapers, but where was the outrage? None since she belongs to the "wrong party." Face it, racism is all about politics. I bet you think black republicans are "sell outs" and willing to turn away when they get racist remarks and pretend they didn't happen. In fact, I doubt any liberal around here would ever admit that they have seen their fellow clan members make such remarks since that would require honesty. Plus, I notice how you use "teabaggers" yet I'm sure you claim to worry about gays, yet mock those with a gay slur. Yeah, the gay community needs people like you "supporting" them while you laugh behind their backs and obviously don't respect them. This is why I have no respect for liberals. Just a bunch of lying, hypocritical creeps.

Last edited by barryr; 12-25-2013 at 07:38 AM..
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:26 AM   #11
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Plus, I notice how you use "teabaggers" yet I'm sure you claim to worry about gays, yet mock those with a gay slur. Yeah, the gay community needs people like you "supporting" them while you laugh behind their backs and obviously don't respect them. This is why I have no respect for liberals. Just a bunch of lying, hypocritical creeps.
Get educated. I know words are hard for you.

Teabagging has no more to do with homosexuality than kissing or anal sex.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_(sexual_act)
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #12
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Yeah, minority conservatives never hear any of that from liberals. I have seen it in many forums around the internet. Condi Rice was portrayed as a monkey in a cartoon by a liberal in newspapers, but where was the outrage? None since she belongs to the "wrong party." Face it, racism is all about politics. I bet you think black republicans are "sell outs" and willing to turn away when they get racist remarks and pretend they didn't happen. In fact, I doubt any liberal around here would ever admit that they have seen their fellow clan members make such remarks since that would require honesty. Plus, I notice how you use "teabaggers" yet I'm sure you claim to worry about gays, yet mock those with a gay slur. Yeah, the gay community needs people like you "supporting" them while you laugh behind their backs and obviously don't respect them. This is why I have no respect for liberals. Just a bunch of lying, hypocritical creeps.
damn,you're an idiot.

1. teabagging is a sexual act done by both heterosexuals and homosexuals. of course being the BIGOT that you are you equate it with being gay.
2. you're projecting, pushing the common beliefs of conservatives,rethugs and liberatarians onto liberals cause you can't defend it.
3. living in the south, I hear it all. and guess what!? racist/ignorant **** like that gets spewed by conservatives. come to think of it, I lived in the north as well and guess what!? racist/ignorant **** like that still only gets spewed by conservatives.

Last edited by peacepipe; 12-26-2013 at 05:53 AM..
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:22 AM   #13
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
damn,you're an idiot.

1. teabagging is a sexual act done by both heterosexuals and homosexuals. of course being the BIGOT that you are you equate it with being gay.
Derivation of the term "teabagger" according to Liberal Spokeswoman Rachel Maddow

Rachel Maddow on Friday played a video of a man in underwear banging his genitals against another man's forehead in a gay bar. This was done to explain to her MSNBC audience the derivation of the term "teabagger". According to Maddow, "This is where "teabag" comes from. This is a clip from a 1998 film by John Waters that`s called 'Pecker.'"
As the dancer in the fictional gay bar squats to bang his genitals against a customer's forehead, the emcee played by Martha Plimpton says, "Hey, Larry, no teabagging. You know the rules. No balls on foreheads."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...bagged-gay-bar
Old 12-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #14
nyuk nyuk
Good kid

In the hizzouse

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!

Funny how liberals throw more a fit over American disagreement with gay marriage than they do with Muslim countries that stone or hang homosexuals.

Oh right - Islam is peace and if you disagree you're Islamophobic and ****.
nyuk nyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #15
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Funny how liberals throw more a fit over American disagreement with gay marriage than they do with Muslim countries that stone or hang homosexuals.
So long as homosexuals aren't killed in America as official policy then they have no right to complain, eh?

Pretty low bar you have there, nyuk. Of couse.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote