The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2013, 02:22 AM   #1
mennonite
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default The OM...kinda sucks

Is it just my imagination or is there a huge amount of spamming by trolls lately? Every thread is chock full of b.s.

Get it together guys.
mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2013, 05:19 AM   #2
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

....yeah, that ain't gonna happen. This place always melts down whenever the Broncos lose.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:15 AM   #3
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Just don't reply to the them, they will lose interest if you don't respond.
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:16 AM   #4
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
Just don't reply to the them, they will lose interest if you don't respond.
Except that never happens. Dunno why they just don't get banned
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:33 AM   #5
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Except that never happens. Dunno why they just don't get banned
The mods are like a Denver Broncos roster on a Thursday night... mailing it in....
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:38 AM   #6
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mennonite View Post
Is it just my imagination or is there a huge amount of spamming by trolls lately? Every thread is chock full of b.s.

Get it together guys.
There have been some new trolls lately that have really tainted the place. The ignore feature does help, but doesn't solve the entire problem. They are never going to get rid of trolls, it's not the OM way. The freedom we enjoy here is going to lead to trolls, but I prefer the freedom over tighter modding
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:56 AM   #7
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

If I had my druthers, I would first point out that finally I know what a druther is and show it to those around me to inspect and appreciate. And then I would get a little more strict with keeping the trolls back and also the personal attacks. I think this place gets lame when we start eating each other. It's not fun.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:00 AM   #8
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
If I had my druthers, I would first point out that finally I know what a druther is and show it to those around me to inspect and appreciate. And then I would get a little more strict with keeping the trolls back and also the personal attacks. I think this place gets lame when we start eating each other. It's not fun.
That's the real problem. Broncos fans are e-fighting other Broncos fans, after a disappointing loss. People are stabbing each other, in the parking lot. The opposing fan trolls can be ignored. They are irrelevant...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:24 AM   #9
mennonite
Pro Bowler

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Meh, I think I'll just take a break till after the next game.
mennonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:40 AM   #10
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

with mods like SoCal, why is this surprising to anyone?
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #11
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster

TJ outlined the rules, for the OM. I think the mods are erring on the side of caution, unless a specific rule is broken. There is no rule against just being a dumb opposing fan...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:50 AM   #12
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
with mods like SoCal, why is this surprising to anyone?
Bingo
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:04 AM   #13
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man

cooking up a victory

anyone expressing an alternate opinion is considered a troll. If a troll is fishing for a response, peolpe who RESENT an alternate view are alway going to satisfy a troll.
The personal attacks just tell a real troll they got one on the line.

Now if you're talking about a "lives under the bridge troll" just ask them the air speed of an unlaiden swallow, that should do it.

after a loss unhappy people will vent, isnt that what most of us did?
and apposing fans will show up to gloat, very immature, but we must have members that go to opponent sites and do the same senseless immature things.
sadly, the most thin skinned easily 'trolled' members have me on ignore and are therefore beyond my reach and beyond hope.
sad, ironic and pretty darn funny actually.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #14
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue

OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I think it was more than just one game. That was a 6th seed quality team coming to Denver and showing the rest of the NFL how to beat them. Sorry, but if they can't win that game they aren't winning a divisional round. The defense and special teams just aren't good enough to do that. When the offense can't carry the team and score over 30 they cannot overcome their deficiencies if the other team is not making mistakes and unforced errors. How many games would be lost had the offense not played lights out? Or teams didnt make mistakes like the one Romo did?

Just don't see it this year when the team is so far unbalanced. Great offense. The rest, including coaching(12 men a result of so many rotations IMO), not so much.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:13 AM   #15
Steve Prefontaine
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
anyone expressing an alternate opinion is considered a troll. If a troll is fishing for a response, peolpe who RESENT an alternate view are alway going to satisfy a troll.
The personal attacks just tell a real troll they got one on the line.

Now if you're talking about a "lives under the bridge troll" just ask them the air speed of an unlaiden swallow, that should do it.

after a loss unhappy people will vent, isnt that what most of us did?
and apposing fans will show up to gloat, very immature, but we must have members that go to opponent sites and do the same senseless immature things.
sadly, the most thin skinned easily 'trolled' members have me on ignore and are therefore beyond my reach and beyond hope.
sad, ironic and pretty darn funny actually.
That's untrue. I think, in general, people on here are open to anti-Bronco or unpopular opinion.

You are a troll because you keep posting the same **** over and over, many times in threads that are unrelated to your bull**** agenda.
Steve Prefontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #16
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

it was only one loss
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #17
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
I think it was more than just one game. That was a 6th seed quality team coming to Denver and showing the rest of the NFL how to beat them. Sorry, but if they can't win that game they aren't winning a divisional round. The defense and special teams just aren't good enough to do that. When the offense can't carry the team and score over 30 they cannot overcome their deficiencies if the other team is not making mistakes and unforced errors. How many games would be lost had the offense not played lights out? Or teams didnt make mistakes like the one Romo did?

Just don't see it this year when the team is so far unbalanced. Great offense. The rest, including coaching(12 men a result of so many rotations IMO), not so much.
We've heard this many times before.

Again, week fifteen last year we beat the Ravens into submission. They went on to win the super bowl. We have to improve and play better, but this "blueprint" **** is BS
Old 12-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #18
Armchair Bronco
Pro Bowler

Call me "Old School"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darrien Gordon

Personally, I like the balance that comes from having lots of different opinions.

Keeps everyone on their toes and keeps some of the rampant homerism in check, too.
Armchair Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:20 AM   #19
brncobrett
Bronco 4 Life!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
PFM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Kaylor is dead on here. The personal attacks on here are making this place not fun.
brncobrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:23 AM   #20
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
Personally, I like the balance that comes from having lots of different opinions.

Keeps everyone on their toes and keeps some of the rampant homerism in check, too.
Its not the difference in opinion that bothers people, its the delivery of said opinion. I dont know how people dont realize that. If you fill threads with conspiracy theory BS like Luigi, youre gonna get **** for it. If you start multiple hate threads and then call people fanboys like Wolf, youre gonna get ****. If you're KCstud/Bob and talk annoying **** for the sake of getting a rise, you're gonna get a reaction out of people. If you start posts with "i said it all along!" you're gonna get a natural devil's advocate reaction out of others.
Old 12-13-2013, 08:24 AM   #21
Armchair Bronco
Pro Bowler

Call me "Old School"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darrien Gordon

What I have noticed is that A LOT of homers on the site immediately resort to F-bombs and S-bombs the moment they read something they don't like.

You may not agree with everything I write, but at least I don't drop F-bombs or make personal attacks like some of the clowns on this site.
Old 12-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #22
Armchair Bronco
Pro Bowler

Call me "Old School"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darrien Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Its not the difference in opinion that bothers people, its the delivery of said opinion. I dont know how people dont realize that. If you fill threads with conspiracy theory BS like Luigi, youre gonna get **** for it. If you start multiple hate threads and then call people fanboys like Wolf, youre gonna get ****. If you're KCstud/Bob and talk annoying **** for the sake of getting a rise, you're gonna get a reaction out of people. If you start posts with "i said it all along!" you're gonna get a natural devil's advocate reaction out of others.
See my post above ^^^.

This is what I'm talking about. Dude, can you possibly make a post that isn't littered with asterisks? Apparently not.

:facepalm:
Old 12-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #23
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
See my post above ^^^.

This is what I'm talking about. Dude, can you possibly make a post that isn't littered with asterisks? Apparently not.

:facepalm:
There's a difference between cursing and cursing AT YOU, which i wasnt doing. Wanna know why you get crap, you have this condescending attitude with this "facepalm" ****.

Go **** yourself. Thats cursing AT you.
Old 12-13-2013, 08:30 AM   #24
CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man

cooking up a victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
That's untrue. I think, in general, people on here are open to anti-Bronco or unpopular opinion.

You are a troll because you keep posting the same **** over and over, many times in threads that are unrelated to your bull**** agenda.
keep running steve.
CHEF LUIGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:30 AM   #25
Armchair Bronco
Pro Bowler

Call me "Old School"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Darrien Gordon

See? ^^^^

Son-Of-Potty-Mouth.