The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2013, 08:41 AM   #101
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Just to upset txtebow...

Ugly people mate all of the time..what's your point?
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #102
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post

American Renaissance. At least have the nutsack to post your link next time.

'Nuff said. His "evidence" is "common sense".

Awwww, you went to Jared!

and you go to Tim "WISE"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tim wise.jpg (9.6 KB, 43 views)
Old 12-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #103
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
"I want my grandchildren to look like my grandparents. I don't want them to look like Anwar Sadat or Fu Manchu or Whoopi Goldberg."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Taylor
It's his preference.....nothing wrong with his preference is there? Just like you prefer to work in a movie theater and give me extra butter on my popcorn with a simple nod....why do you HATE your whiteness so much? Why do you hate your European heritage so much?
Old 12-07-2013, 08:48 AM   #104
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
and you go to Tim "WISE"

Who?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #105
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
It's his preference.....nothing wrong with his preference is there? Just like you prefer to work in a movie theater and give me extra butter on my popcorn with a simple nod....why do you HATE your whiteness so much? Why do you hate your European heritage so much?
1) Don't work in that industry anymore.

2) Movie theaters don't accept foodstamps for popcorn. Ipso facto, you can't afford it.

3) I don't hate white people, I just hate you.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:52 AM   #106
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
1) Don't work in that industry anymore.

2) Movie theaters don't accept foodstamps for popcorn. Ipso facto, you can't afford it.

3) I don't hate white people, I just hate you.
the folly of your existence is that you don't even realize who you are...
Old 12-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #107
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
the folly of your existence is that you don't even realize who you are...
We all know what you are...

A human being? Nope.

A fearful, hateful, bigoted POS? Yep.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #108
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Something to make txteturd soil himself...

Old 12-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #109
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Something to make txteturd soil himself...

Old 12-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #110
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default she LOVES white men....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cted-them.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigbutt.jpg (41.4 KB, 43 views)
Old 12-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #111
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Found. txteturd's car...

Old 12-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #112
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Found. txteturd's car...

WIGs AMERICA:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wigs.jpg (39.1 KB, 42 views)
Old 12-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #113
W*GS
Ring of Famer

txteturd's America...

Old 12-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #114
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

What an election rally for Robert Byrd might have looked like.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:57 AM   #115
houghtam
Ring of Famer

I was wondering how long it would take someone to bring up a Robert Byrd reference.

Man, missed it by about 4 pages. Who had the over??
Old 12-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #116
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Poor lil' textebow/broncofan7.

Him scared!

Those awful scary people of color are gonna hurt him!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:06 AM   #117
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://www.amren.com/news/2013/12/li...knockout-game/

The “knockout game,” in which young black men try to knock out an unsuspecting stranger with a single punch, is finally getting national attention—as it should. It’s nasty business. If whites were knocking out blacks it would be a national scandal.

But since whites are the victims, and since the capacity of elite whites to excuse black violence is one of the wonders of the modern world, the New York Times and National Public Radio have told us there is nothing to worry about. As late as November 22, New York City Police Chief Raymond Kelly was saying, “We’re trying to determine whether or not this is a real phenomenon.

It’s a real phenomenon, alright. Even Al Sharpton says so, and he’s not known for noticing black misbehavior. There have been hundreds of reports of the game, and some of them go back years. A 2009 article from Denver, Colorado, quoted a black minister, Leon Kelly, who runs a gang-prevention program:

“They knock a young white guy out with one blow to see if his knees will wobble and surround them and take their money.”

Rev. Kelly added that young blacks record the attack on video, replay it endlessly, and roar with laughter when they see the victim go down.

That Denver story is four years old. And by 2010, people were already calling the game “polar bear hunting” because blacks like to play it with whites.

It’s much harder to say whether there has been a real increase in polar bear hunting or just more talk about it. Looking up crime records would probably not help because most cases—even if they were reported—would simply be classified as assaults or robberies.

In fact, it makes hardly any difference if there has been a big increase. There is already so much black-on-white crime that even if there were ten times as many knockouts as there were three years ago, the numbers would be lost in rounding error.

There is a huge amount of black crime—a lot of it directed at whites—and has been for years. The media can screech all they want about police bias and “racist” justice, but the Department of Justice collects data that give us a very precise picture of interracial crime. Since 1972, the department has run something called the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which covers a huge sample of nearly 160,000 people. DOJ then calculates what the total crime figures should be for the whole country, based on the sample. And every few years, NCVS asks what race the perp was.

The NCVS is more accurate than police reports, and for two reasons: First, only about half of all violent crime victims call the police, so official reports are always undercounts. Second, police records don’t make it easy to track interracial crime, whereas the NCVS specifically ask about it.

Unfortunately—in fact, astonishingly and unforgivably—the NCVS lumps all Hispanics in with whites. Its operating manual for interviewers (page C3-64) says:

If a respondent answers the offender’s race question with “Spanish, Hispanic, or Latino” . . . mark Box (1) “White.”

This means that when the NCVS says “white,” it really means “white and Hispanic.” There are signs the DOJ has finally noticed that there are a few Hispanic criminals in the country and that it will start counting them, but for now we are stuck with boneheaded numbers about “whites” that include Hispanics.

The NCVS counts single-offender and multiple-offender crimes separately. In 2008—the latest year for which we have numbers—blacks acting alone attempted or completed 430,000 acts of violence against “whites,” while the figure for “white” violence against blacks was 91,000.

That same year there were 142,000 multiple-offender violent crimes against “whites” by blacks–that is to say, a bunch of blacks got together and raped, robbed, and/or attacked a “white” person. What about group attacks by “whites” on blacks? The NCVS sample reported so few that the official figure was rounded down to zero. That’s right: a group attack by “whites” on blacks is so rare that the huge NCVS sample of 160,000 people came up dry.

We are supposed to be outraged by “hate crimes,” because they are bad for race relations. That’s why they get special penalties. But which is worse for race relations: the 2012 total of 2,695 officially recognized hate crimes or the other 660,000 in which the perp did not utter the magic words?

If the country really cared about improving race relations, it would impose stiffer penalties on all inter-racial crime—but that would never do. It would have a “disparate impact” on blacks, who—all by themselves—commit 65 percent of the interracial crime.

In any case, does anyone doubt that virtually all black-on-white crime, including the knockout game, has at least some racial motivation? As John Derbyshire points out, our country is trying just about as hard as it can to teach blacks to hate us. Every time blacks come up short, whether it’s on test scores or crime rates or poverty or illegitimacy, we pat them on the head and tell them it’s not their fault. We tell them to blame vicious, hateful white people, past and present.

If Hollywood makes a movie about race—even if it’s supposed to be about a historical event—it turns the white people into sadistic psychopaths. I have lost count of how many newspapers and universities and state governments and Christian denominations and US Presidents have apologized for slavery. And the campaign to wipe out “negative stereotypes” has one official and honored exception: the white racist. With all these white people telling blacks how awful white people are, it’s a wonder there isn’t more black-on-white violence.

Part of the mania for excusing blacks is the refusal even to recognize the reality of the things liberals are so desperate to excuse. Ann Coulter complains that liberals are trying to play down the knockout game by pointing out that there has always been loads of black crime, so it’s no big deal. Miss Coulter should know better than to complain. It’s a huge step forward for the non-Fox media to admit there is any black crime at all.

So our rulers are right: There is such a fantastic amount of black-on-white crime that the knockout game doesn’t amount to much. But at least the game is forcing them to take a look at something they don’t usually even admit exists.

AND THIS LAST LINE IS PRECISLEY WHAT I'VE BEEN HARPING ON FOR YEARS; SOME OF YOU LIKE TO BE BLATANTLY LIED TO BY THE MEDIA BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH;SO I EXPECT YOU ALL TO LOOK INWARD AND TO SEEK THE APPROPRIATE COUNSELING THAT YOUR POSTS CLEARLY INDICATE THAT YOU ALL NEED. I'M HERE TO HELP AND NOT JUDGE...

Last edited by txtebow; 12-09-2013 at 08:31 AM..
Old 12-09-2013, 07:30 AM   #118
W*GS
Ring of Famer

txteturd, thanks for proving you're just an anti-black bigot.

Go **** yourself.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:27 AM   #119
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

Go **** yourself.
This pertains particularly to YOU:

"So our rulers are right: There is such a fantastic amount of black-on-white crime that the knockout game doesn’t amount to much. But at least the game is forcing them to take a look at something they don’t usually even admit exists."

AND THIS LAST LINE IS PRECISLEY WHAT I'VE BEEN HARPING ON FOR YEARS; SOME OF YOU LIKE TO BE BLATANTLY LIED TO BY THE MEDIA BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH;SO I EXPECT YOU ALL TO LOOK INWARD AND TO SEEK THE APPROPRIATE COUNSELING THAT YOUR POSTS CLEARLY INDICATE THAT YOU ALL NEED. I'M HERE TO HELP AND NOT JUDGE...
Old 12-09-2013, 08:32 AM   #120
houghtam
Ring of Famer

American Renaissance.

Done.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:35 AM   #121
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

Go **** yourself.
I realize that the facts posted above are uneasy for you to digest and likely rank right up there with finally discovering that Santa Claus wasn't real, but they are facts none the less.....now reconcile that with the biased news coverage that we get when the perpetrator of an interracial crime happens to be white.........you should be outraged at the double standard but you're not. In fact, not only are you not outraged, you claim those who recognize the double standard are simply racists.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #122
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

On sale from your friendly, goosestepping, whites only paradise.

Txtebow has thrown away the hood and stepped out of the closet.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #123
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
American Renaissance.

Done.

I merely did a google search for crime the other day on my post and you happened to mention "Jared Taylor" the author who I clipped facts from..I'd like to thank you.

"Born to missionary parents in Japan,[7] Taylor lived there until he was 16 years old. His parents were conventional liberals[clarification needed], and so was he until the age of 30.[citation needed] He graduated from Yale University in 1973 with a BA in Philosophy, and did graduate coursework at Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po). He has also worked in West Africa, and has traveled the area extensively.[7] Taylor speaks fluent English, Japanese and French. In the 1980s, Taylor was West Coast editor of PC Magazine and a consultant before founding the American Renaissance periodical in 1990. Taylor has taught Japanese to summer school students at Harvard University."
Old 12-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #124
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
On sale from your friendly, goosestepping, whites only paradise.

Txtebow has thrown away the hood and stepped out of the closet.
Do you know how to spell JARED TAYLOR? I guess not seeing from the pictures of the books you posted....

Last edited by txtebow; 12-09-2013 at 08:48 AM..
Old 12-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #125
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
American Renaissance.

Done.

"That same year there were 142,000 multiple-offender violent crimes against “whites” by blacks–that is to say, a bunch of blacks got together and raped, robbed, and/or attacked a “white” person. What about group attacks by “whites” on blacks? The NCVS sample reported so few that the official figure was rounded down to zero. That’s right: a group attack by “whites” on blacks is so rare that the huge NCVS sample of 160,000 people came up dry."

Yet the media covers these interracial crimes with a double standard...explain to us all why you are okay with that?