The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 10:00 AM   #176
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Good point. We know there was a confrontation at the hospital between the local authorities and the Secret Service. The SS prevailed -- and removed JFK's body under threat of force.
And the same would happen today and no one is going to stand there an argue local law with the First Lady and the SS.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #177
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,371

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
And the same would happen today and no one is going to stand there an argue local law with the First Lady and the SS.
Because they aren't subject to the laws that govern the rest of us? There is a good reason that autopsy law existed, and it probably had something to do with the proper chain of custody and whatnot... you know, so that things like homicides arent covered up by hastily removing and destroying evidence.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #178
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Because they aren't subject to the laws that govern the rest of us? There is a good reason that autopsy law existed, and it probably had something to do with the proper chain of custody and whatnot... you know, so that things like homicides arent covered up by hastily removing and destroying evidence.
Like JFK's clothing never made it back with the body. The hole in JFK's coat/shirt proves that the entry hole in the back was lower -- not at the level of the neck.

The clothing is thus crucial evidence disputing the single bullet theory.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ShirtJFK.jpg (16.4 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by mhgaffney; 12-03-2013 at 12:59 PM..
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #179
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

We also know that Warren Commission member Gerald Ford - -who later became President -- altered the autopsy report!

Ford's alteration of evidence in support of the lone gunman theory -- was a criminal act, to say the least.

Kennedy's clothing proves the gunshot wound in JFK's back was lower -- not at the level of the throat wound.

It's mind boggling -- but check out the 1997 story in the NY Times. Here is the verbatim article...MHG

Ford Made Key Change In Kennedy Death Report
Published: July 03, 1997

Thirty-three years ago, Gerald R. Ford changed ever so slightly -- the Warren Commission's main sentence on the place where a bullet entered President John F. Kennedy's body when he was killed in Dallas.

Mr. Ford's change strengthened the commission's conclusion that a single bullet passed through Kennedy and wounded Gov. John B. Connally, -- a crucial element in the commission's finding that Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole gunman.

Mr. Ford, who was a member of the commission, wanted a change to show that the bullet entered Kennedy ''at the back of his neck'' rather than in his uppermost back, as the commission originally wrote.

Mr. Ford said today that the change was intended to clarify meaning, not alter history.

''My changes had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory,'' he said in a telephone interview.

But his editing was seized upon by conspiracy theorists who reject the commission's conclusion that Mr. Oswald had acted alone.

''This is the most significant lie in the whole Warren Commission report,'' said Robert D. Morningstar, a computer systems specialist in New York City who said he has studied the assassination and written an Internet book about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/03/us...th-report.html

Last edited by mhgaffney; 12-03-2013 at 01:00 PM..
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #180
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

This site has a photocopy of the Warren Commission draft report about the JFK autopsy. You can actually see how Ford altered the text...
http://www.jfklancer.com/Ford-Rankin.html
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:54 AM   #181
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
Because they aren't subject to the laws that govern the rest of us? There is a good reason that autopsy law existed, and it probably had something to do with the proper chain of custody and whatnot... you know, so that things like homicides arent covered up by hastily removing and destroying evidence.
I am not saying that...I am just saying put yourself in there on that day in Dallas and realize you might have to argue with Jackie O while she's stained in blood from her husband. It's a hard conversation to have and one you most likely will not win no matter how good of a communicator you might be.

Its the Kobayashi Maru.

Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 12-04-2013 at 10:01 AM..
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #182
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
We also know that Warren Commission member Gerald Ford - -who later became President -- altered the autopsy report!

Ford's alteration of evidence in support of the lone gunman theory -- was a criminal act, to say the least.

Kennedy's clothing proves the gunshot wound in JFK's back was lower -- not at the level of the throat wound.

It's mind boggling -- but check out the 1997 story in the NY Times. Here is the verbatim article...MHG

Ford Made Key Change In Kennedy Death Report
Published: July 03, 1997

Thirty-three years ago, Gerald R. Ford changed ever so slightly -- the Warren Commission's main sentence on the place where a bullet entered President John F. Kennedy's body when he was killed in Dallas.

Mr. Ford's change strengthened the commission's conclusion that a single bullet passed through Kennedy and wounded Gov. John B. Connally, -- a crucial element in the commission's finding that Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole gunman.

Mr. Ford, who was a member of the commission, wanted a change to show that the bullet entered Kennedy ''at the back of his neck'' rather than in his uppermost back, as the commission originally wrote.

Mr. Ford said today that the change was intended to clarify meaning, not alter history.

''My changes had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory,'' he said in a telephone interview.

But his editing was seized upon by conspiracy theorists who reject the commission's conclusion that Mr. Oswald had acted alone.

''This is the most significant lie in the whole Warren Commission report,'' said Robert D. Morningstar, a computer systems specialist in New York City who said he has studied the assassination and written an Internet book about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/03/us...th-report.html
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. You are sore about a distinction in wording? Futher just because the bullet hole is there on the shirt, that doesn't indicate EXACTLY what "body part" was behind it as the bullet struck him from Oswalds rifle.

Btw there is no lone gunman "theory" it's a fact. Everything else is theory or a conspiracy, but Oswald was the only gunman. It's a fact. Not a theory

Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 12-04-2013 at 01:53 PM..
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #183
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. You are sore about a distinction in wording? Futher just because the bullet hole is there, that doesn't indicate EXACTLY what "body part" was behind it as the bullet struck him from Oswalds rifle.
Jesus. Really.

If he wants to get that technical, the C8 vertebra is right between your shoulder blades, but is still technically considered the neck.

Jesus.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #184
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Jesus. Really.

If he wants to get that technical, the C8 vertebra is right between your shoulder blades, but is still technically considered the neck.

Jesus.
Apparently Ford was not able to make that distinction? Further, without looking, I would imagine this is some kind of summation and not the actual hard medical details. Either way...it doesn't indicate a conspiracy at all.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #185
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

The last official US government investigation into the murder -- in 1979 -- disagreed with you. It concluded on the basis of an acoustics study that a JFK had been killed by a conspiracy.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #186
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
The last official US government investigation into the murder -- in 1979 -- disagreed with you. It concluded on the basis of an acoustics study that a JFK had been killed by a conspiracy.
That is unpossible and any conclusions based on a "study" of "acoustics" after the fact is laughable at best. Especially in 1979. Lmao
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #187
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
That is unpossible and any conclusions based on a "study" of "acoustics" after the fact is laughable at best. Especially in 1979. Lmao
hey Garcia, Eres estúpido!

Here is the 1979 report by the House Select Committee on Assassinations. It was a bull**** study -- but the group included a few honest men and got part of it right -- including the conclusion that a conspiracy had occurred.

http://www.history-matters.com/archi...sca_report.htm
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #188
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,750

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
hey Garcia, Eres estúpido!

Here is the 1979 report by the House Select Committee on Assassinations. It was a bull**** study -- but the group included a few honest men and got part of it right -- including the conclusion that a conspiracy had occurred.

http://www.history-matters.com/archi...sca_report.htm
Right...they got the part right that fits your own conclusions. Good grief. You are utterly incapable of being objective.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #189
Arkie
Ring of Famer
 
Arkie's Avatar
 
Say 'what' again, I dare you

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 10,202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
U R not paying attention, the NFL is prohibited by LAW from broadcasting or even playing on fri and sat nights !
high school on friday, college on saturday, texas, hello?
JFK was gonna repeal the law in '63 and thats why dallas had him killed !
hello?
We have a new theory. The law was only 2 years old at the time JFK rolled through Texas.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #190
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
We have a new theory. The law was only 2 years old at the time JFK rolled through Texas.


Let me guess, Gaff...

This is a completely ridiculous theory?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #191
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,051

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Kennedy was assassinated by a conspiracy to do so, which led to the coup of a nation.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Denver Broncos